Not So Bad

Stop Ruining Me

Even though my vision was blurry from the tears watering my eyes, I can adequately see he didn't care at all. He never showed any guilt because he didn't have any. He never showed any sympathy because he is the one who caused me to suffer on purpose. "Have you no shame?" I asked him and walked out the kitchen, towards the living room.

 

No matter how much I wanted to punch him or take on revenge, I had to hold myself back for now.

 

I looked around the living room and decided to fix the scratched up table first. Well, it can't exactly be fixed. Though, it can be replaced.

 

I went to one end of the table and screamed for Taehyung. "Taehyung, can you help me carry this table to the front lawn?!?" I didn't want to even look at Taehyung at this point. But obviously, I couldn't just do this myself. "Taehyung?!?" I yelled for him. He casually walked out the kitchen to see me on one end of the table.

 

"Do I really have to carry this?" He asked, bluntly. I shook my head "yes" but all he did was go back to the kitchen to continue his own business. I sighed and tried to carry the table myself. I do admit it is a small table so it shouldn't be that hard to carry it alone. The only thing I was worried about now was the amount of splinters I can get just by touching this thing since stupid Taehyung had to scratch this with a blade.

 

I placed my hand on the edge of the table and I screamed. "It hurts!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  Taehyung rushed out the kitchen to see what was going on. "Can you get the first aid kit or something??" I asked him once he arrived.

 

"You can do it yourself!" He yelled back.

 

"PLEASE!!" I hollered at him. And without a choice, he went to get the first aid kit while I sat myself on the floor since I didn't want to lay on the sitcky couch.

 

"I'm here!" He yelled and sat himself on the floor next to me. "Here you go." He placed the kit on my un-splintered hand.

 

"Um, can't you get the splinter out for me?" I asked. "It would be too difficult to do this myself."

 

He rolled his eyes. "Why would I do this for you? I don't like you." He snickered. "It's not like you're a little kid. It's not difficult to take out the splinter yourself."

 

"TAEHYUNG, JUST TAKE OUT MY MOTHERING SPLINTER BEFORE I WIPE MY THROBBING FINGER ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT!" I yelled in his face. I kept breathing hard because of all the air I used to yell at him.

 

I can tell he was about to say something, but he hesitated and said no more. Next, all he did was take the tweezers with one of his hands and grabbed my hand with the splinter with the other. He turned my hand over so that my palm was facing the ceiling. He touched the finger that had the splinter in it and lightly grasped onto the back of it to keep it still. "Don't move." He said in a deep, hushed voice. I was glad he wasn't complaining at the moment, and suprised he was actually concentrated on my finger.

 

He moved the tweezers closer to the splinter. Once the tip of the tweezers touched the tip of the splinter, I wanted to scream for my life. But instead of doing that, I bit my lip real hard. "Are you ok?" He laughed and yanked the splinter out. It was painful, but afterwards, it felt so relieving.

 

"Much better." I said and smiled.

 

"Maybe a little "thank you" would be nice..." He said and looked at me in the eyes.

 

I sighed. "Thank you!" I hollered happily.

 

"Woah, hollering is not necessary. I'm right here." He slightly giggled. "And you're such a cry baby!"

 

"What?"

 

"You can't even handle a little splinter." He laughed out loud and clutched on his stomach.

 

"Shut up!" I hit his shoulder. "It's more painful than you think. Now help me get this table out of the house."

 

"Ugh fine." He said and did as told.

 


 

A/N: I hope this chapter isn't TOO short for all of you...but it probably is. Lol. I mean I tried to get up to at least 700 words and I got 700+ words so I think that's good enough. I will try to make the next chapter longer, but I say that like ALL THE TIME and it never exactly happens.

 

To all my upvoters, I tried to get in touch with all of you recently. I attempted to PM 100% of you, but I couldn't PM 100% of you because you were private and instead, I only got in touch with around 50% of you. But I just wanted to say I was thankful for you upvoting this story and as a little appreciation gift, I put your username on my foreword page. It may not be a lot, but it's a good start and I wish to do more for you all later on.

 

To everybody else, including my upvoters, I'm very thankful that some of you leave really positive comments on this story and along with just subscribing to this story (appreciating my silent readers here too).

 

Now if you're curious about my personal life, I'll just give you some details about it: Life has been very hard for me for a while. I've been hurt so much and I find myself crying almost every night. To be honest, it's been like that since the beginning of this school year. I'm not saying that it's ALWAYS this depressing for me. I did and still do have a lot of happy and wonderful moments that I will always cherish. But then there's the painful moments. I try my best to just ignore and not even care to deal about these painful moments, but I just can't take it anymore. Mentally, I used to be stronger than this, but I just can't anymore. Once it is summer again, I'll try to change and be a stronger, better, and happier person. Fighting!~ 

 

Anyways, I hope you guys have a fabulous day! See you next time and take care!! ^^