So Much Drama

Stop Ruining Me

I woke up in a bright, white room. "Where am I?" I asked myself in a groggy voice.

 

"Hana!" A familiar voice screamed near me. Slowly, I turned my head to see who it was. "Glad to see you alive!" That's when I realized that familiar voice was Jimin.

 

The corner of my lips slightly curled. "I'm glad you care," I chuckled. "Where am I?" I asked in a soft voice while squinting.

 

"You're in the hosptial, duh! You were drowning in the pool and luckily I was there to save you," he explained. "Even though you were already unconscious before I came to rescue you, at least I did rescue you, or else you would've just died there."

 

"Well, thank you."

 

"You're welcome," he smiled. "Oh, and I hope you learned your lesson for not trying to swim by yourself in a deep pool."

 

I looked at him straight in the eye. "I didn't choose to get in the pool in the first place. Taehyung was acting stupid and jumped in the pool with his clothes on. Something on his clothes got stuck to mine so he dragged me with him into the pool...literally! Then, I unhooked my clothes from his and that's when I remembered I couldn't swim. He had already swam away and I couldn't grab onto him and he wouldn't help me. I'm pretty sure you can figure out what happened next."

 

"I apologize for that. He was really drunk so that was just an accident. I've never seen this side of him. It was so unexpected because he's usually innocent and never drinks."

 

"You don't need to apologize. He does. And people change," I said and then sat up.

 

"Yeah, like you."

 

I widened my eyes. "Excuse me, what?"

 

"You know how when people are drunk, they confess and are honest about everything, right? Well, Taehyung kept telling me how he hates your guts and you hate his."

 

"I'm not afraid to admit that. Go on..."

 

"And he also said how for some reason you're nice and caring for others now than back then."

 

"What does is that supposed mean?"

 

"That you used to be mean, but now you're not I guess."

 

"I was never mean!"

 

"Either way, you did something bad to him for him to say that about you. He never lies."

 

"He lies all the time about me to make me look bad."

 

"Okay, but he was drunk when he told me this. Like I said: when you're drunk, you're honest about everything."

 

I sighed. "...so what bad thing did I do to him?"

 

"Why don't you ask him that?" he asked. "Anyways, you did have some trouble breathing earlier, but now that you seem perfectly okay, you're probably going to be out of the hospital sometime today."

 

"That's good."

 

He sighed. "Well, I need to run some errands now. I'll see you in a little bit," he said and got up from his seat. He stopped just before he was about to walk out of the door, and then turned to me. "Please try not to hate on Taehyung too much, okay?" He quickly walked out the door and closed it before I can show him my response.

 

"How can I hate Taehyung "too much"?" I asked myself. "If I hate him, I hate him. There's no "too much" or "too little". It's just hate."

 

I heard a knock outside of this room's door. "Come in..." I said.

 

My eyes widened as I saw Taehyung open the door. He closed it and walked towards me. Sadly, nobody came with him. I didn't feel safe being alone with him whatsoever, but it's not like I can do anything about it besides slowly inching myself away from him when he sat down. He gulped. "I came here to apologize for my actions last night."

 

I squinted my eyes at him. "You aren't sorry for ," I said in a deep, harsh voice.

 

"Just accept my damn apology and we can both be done with this!" he yelled and stood up. He's only been here for less than a minute and we're already fighting. It's my fault I suppose, but I can't just accept a fake apology or any of his fake attitude.

 

"You don't even mean the apology. You're just saying sorry and hoping I accept your so-called apology so that you don't have to feel guilty for almost killing me!"

 

"It was an accident! I was drunk. And I don't feel guilty at all. I'm just "apologizing" because Jimin and Luna told me to."

 

I looked at him dead in the eye. "Even if you weren't drunk, you probably would've let me drown there, would you? You have no feelings..."

 

"Not for you at least."

 

I gulped hard. "I hope you burn in hell," I shakingly said.

 

"And you'll burn with me," he fired back and smirked.

 


 

It's the evening and I just got home thanks to Luna.

 

Jimin went back to his home with his mom earlier.

 

Mom and Yoona are out doing their own thing once again. I'm used to being left out at this point, especially by them. So it doesn't matter to me.

 

Taehyung is also back at his house.

 

Everything is pretty much back to normal.

 

I looked in the bag that Luna provided me with to put my things in. I grabbed the journal she gave me out of the bag. Since I was bored, why not read it?

 

I skipped some pages from the beginning of the journal and started reading this one sentence that caught my eye. It read, "You can't kill them with rudeness, but you can kill them with kindness." That sentence really got to me. It reminded me of something I tried to do in the beginning with Taehyung: being nice. It's just not to kill him with kindness, but show him how good of a person I am. But I gave up and started being rude, mostly to him.

 

There's something inside of me that's telling me he already knows I'm nice and a good person. It's just that he can be doing these bad things to me to make me into a monster that everyone sees forever. Though, that's an assumption. He probably has his own different reason for all of this torture, but I still can't figure out what it is.

 


 

Mom and Yoona finally arrived home [late] and went straight to bed.

 

I couldn't sleep because there were too many things going on in my mind.

 

I slowly stepped to the front door and opened it. I quietly closed it so no one in the house can hear my actions. Then, I sat on the bench on our porch and looked at the dark sky with tiny stars poking out of it. "Pretty..." I said while dazing at it.

 

I stopped admiring the sky and lowered my head to think about the things that are keeping me awake at the moment. "Taehyung" is all I hear. My mind can explode by the amount of times I hear his name, internally and externally.

 

He's everywhere. Everywhere I go, he's there. Everyone I meet knows him. My world has become this huge trap.

 


 

I asked the teacher if I can go to the restroom. She allowed me to and I started walking out of the detention room and into the hallway.

 

I walked into the restroom and towards the mirror. I stared at myself and took deep breaths. "I need a break," I quietly said and took slow blinks.

 

I walked around in circles in the restroom. Yes, it's quite unusual to do that, but at least nobody was here to see.

 

While walking, I saw tons of nasty gossip on the walls and stalls. It's not a shocker to me, but I just couldn't believe that so many of these girls hated others so much that they had the urge to write it publicly, yet anonymously. I scoffed. "If they're going to say bad things about others, they should say it to their face."

 

I read some of the writings as I walked by. Some read, "Sooyoung is a stupid !" "Tiffany pays the teacher to give her better grades." "Hara needs to my !!" "Hana Park is a ." It was no suprise that someone has said something mean about me. Heck, I barely consider it mean since I've been called worse. But for the other girls that I've read about on the walls and the others I haven't read about yet, I feel really bad for them, especially since non of this is true and/or relevant...I know that for a fact. These are all opinions and rumours that people made to make them feel bad and for others to hate them. It relates to what Taehyung does to me. He makes up all these things about me for me to feel bad and for people to hate me. He's done his job very well, hasn't he? I mean, I hate my life and everybody hates me, besides a few.

 

I heard the door of the restroom open and there was BiBi. We both stared at eachother for a while and then she broke the stare by walking past me. "It's been a while." I said and bit my lip right after because I didn't mean to say that out loud. It just slipped out of my mouth. I heard her footsteps stop and I looked at her again. She turned to face me with a blank expression. "Can we stop this whole hating thing and be friends again?" I asked, nervous. What the hell was I doing?

 

We both walked to the sink and looked at eachother through the mirrors. "I don't know," she said and applied some lip gloss on.

 

"I only made one little mistake and that was writing down that you were a mean after our argument a year ago. Yes, it was a year ago. No sooner, no later. It's ridiculous how you went off on me for that one little thing I wrote down about you when I was mad. Oh, and you're not so perfect either. I bet you've called me and others plenty of names too."

 

She kept quiet.

 

The emotions were getting me again. "This is all Taehyung's fault. We wouldn't be fighting if it weren't for him..."

 

She growled and raised her voice. "Will you give it up already? Taehyung hasn't done . He says he doesn't lie, so he never lies."

 

I stared deep into her soul. "Think what you want."

 

I walked out of the restroom because I've been here long enough and I don't want to get in any more trouble. I made a turn for the corner of the hall and all of a sudden, I crashed heads into somebody and we both fell back. "Ow!" I yelped and rubbed my head. I got up and stared at the person who I crashed into and who also got up with me.

 

"Oh, it's you again," Taehyung said as he ruffled his hair. Then, we both stared at eachother like we were going to kill eachother in the next second. Soon enough, I broke the stare and walked away from him without saying a word.

 


 

The bell rang for lunch and all of us ran out of the room, besides me. I casually walked out of the room to the cafeteria.

 

I heard boo-ing noises when I walked in the cafeteria and while I grabbed my food. It happens everyday to me so it's fine. But what doesn't happen everyday to me is spaghetti flying at my face. "Ah!" I yelled. I grasped onto the spaghetti that was on my face and threw it on the ground. Everybody laughed at me. More and more people joined the laughing train. My face turned red of embarassment and I rushed through people to get out of the cafeteria.

 

"Watch where you're going!" Someone yelled and pushed me to the ground, making my tray of food fly in the air and land on my head before I knew it. I looked up and saw BiBi in front of me with spaghetti sauce in her hand, realizing she's the one who threw the spaghetti at me and pushed me to the ground. I was so ing mad, but I had to calm my self down.

 

I silently walked away and out of the cafeteria so I can be out of their view.

 


 

I walked home as I was harassed and teased by other students. "Be strong, Hana. Don't cry now," I murmured to myself. "Cry when you get home."

 

I walked into my house and slammed my backpack onto the floor. I deeply sighed and walked over to where mom was at: the kitchen. I spotted her talking to Taehyung and his mom.

 

"Hana," she said as she saw me walk in the kitchen. "Sit your down."

 

"What did I do?" I looked closely at Taehyung and squinted at him.

 

"You ripped up his 5 page essay he was about to turn in! Now he's failing because of you," What a baby! Complaining to my mom about his essay that I supposedly ripped, bull.

 

I stepped back and looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you ing kidding me, mom? You actually believe the got his essay ripped up by me? He could've ripped it up himself or got someone to do it."

 

"Don't you dare swear at me!" she scolded.

 

"No, I will swear! I'm tired of every single damn thing that's been going on. One of those things involves you," I pointed out.

 

"Stop changing the subject because we need to talk about you hurting poor Taehyung's grades because of your actions."

 

I ignored what she said and continued my explanation. "You believe everyone else besides me! Only me. You even believe people that say I did the stupidest and rudest things when I didn't. People like Taehyung."

 

"Taehyung is not like that."

 

"You wouldn't know that because you're in denial! Don't you remember he destroyed your house and he still has to serve his punishment that you gave him. Plus, why won't you ever believe me? I'm your daughter!!"

 

"I wish you weren't because all of a sudden you became evil! You've been doing all these bad things to other people that Taehyung told me about. Yes, I found out, just when you thought you could get away with this. And you've been causing much more trouble at home and school too."

 

"I never did these bad things he's told you about. It's lies, all lies!" I yelled while my vision was becoming blurry from the tears. "He also framed me. I never did these things that got me into trouble...he did. This is besides that one time I fought Haneul, but I was only defending myself from her. But the reason why she was fighting me was because of him! This is all because of him, don't you understand?"

 

"Can you please stop being ignorant?"

 

I shook off what she said and went on with my "speech". "As my mother, you're pretty evil too. You always ditch me, never believe me, give me unnecessary punishments, and much more. You didn't even care to visit me at the hosiptal. Oh, and did you know that Taehyung is the reason why I was at the hospital?"

 

"He was drunk," Mrs. Kim defended.

 

"Exactly," Mom said, also taking his side.

 

I groaned. "That's no excuse."

 

"I cannot handle your nonsense anymore, Hana," Mom confessed.

 

"I can't handle yours either."

 

"Ladies, calm down," Mrs. Kim said, but she was too late. It has already gotten too bad to stop.

 

I can tell Taehyung was enjoying every bit of this argument.

 

I got flustered. " off!" I yelled and fleed away from them, but mom suddenly grabbed my wrist.

 

"This is one of the reasons to your nonsense," she said. "You constantly swear at me like I'm some joke. You keep talking back, too."

 

I uncomfortably chuckled. "You're right. Kids should never swear at their own parents like this or talk back. Kids should never be like me, if that's what you're saying. But parents should never not believe their kids. Parents should never put their kid through if the kid hasn't even done . Parents shouldn't be like how you are right now." She looked like she was going to break every single bone in my body, but I continued talking without budge. "Do whatever you can to hurt me and somehow teach me a lesson for talking to you with this attitude. You can't put me through anything worse than what I've been going through anyways."

 

She slapped me on my right cheek, leaving a burn feeling running through my skin. Mrs. Kim held mom away from me. I just stood there, staring at mom. Mom was still yelling in my face, but I didn't move a single muscle in my body while she was doing that. I wasn't trying hard to be strong or make her think I don't care. I just wasn't scared of her anymore.

 


 

I cried while my head was resting on my desk. Well, my head wasn't rested on my desk; it was rested on Luna's journal. I took a glance at it and grabbed the pen that was beside it. "Everybody hates me," I moaned. I slowly opened up the journal to a new blank page while sobbing and wiping my runny nose.

 

I held the pen in my hand, shakingly. Tears were slowly escaping my eyes. "He's ruining me." I wrote on the paper. "He's ruining my life, and I don't know why." After those words, my tears fell onto the pen's ink, nearly smudging it. I continued writing, "I was just a good girl living a good life. I had friends who were there for me, teachers who favorited me, family who cared about me, and nobody who betrayed me..." With that, I dropped the pen, and dug my face into the palm of my hands. "Now I have non of that because of one person..." I said to myself. "...Kim Taehyung."

 

I let out all the anger, sadness, and stress I have held inside of me by throwing everything I could reach for at the wall. I screamed at the top of my lungs and threw more things at the wall. "Everybody hates me!" I screamed when I got on my knees.

 

It felt as if I was going to go crazy or my mind was going to explode. So I placed my hands on the side of my head and tried to control myself.

 

"I hate Taehyung," I said.

 

"Hana!" I heard mom scream from outside the door.

 

"I hate Taehyung," I said once more and my body started shaking because of the amount of anger I have inside of me.

 

"Open the door," she said and kept twisting the door knob.

 

"I ing hate Taehyung," I said a little louder.

 

The door slammed open. I stood up and turned around to face her, along with Taehyung and his mom.

 

"What is wrong with you?" Mom asked as her eyes bulged out.

 

I ignored her and faced Taehyung. Without saying anything, I slapped him hard. Mom pushed me away from him and Taehyung's mom pulled him closer to her, examining his face while he was staring at me.

 

"Stop being a ," he said without hesitating.

 

"Stop ruining me." I said.

 

"I'm ruining you?" He chuckled. "How so?"

 

I walked closer to him so I could bust his head open, but mom held me back. "You need to answer my question," he said while I was struggling to get out of mom's arms. "That's okay. It looks like you're busy trying to attack me anyways."

 


 

Mrs. Kim quickly took Taehyung home right after our little fight. This sweet lady has definitely turned against me. Well, everybody has turned against me.

 

I observed my messy room. I didn't feel like picking up everything so I just left everything the way it is.

 

Mom went out with Yoona like nothing happened once again, but I don't really mind it. It felt great to be alone.

 

I walked out of the house and closed the front door behind me. I started jogging on the sidewalk to help me forget all the stress that's been building up.

 

I didn't care how dark it's gotten already. I kept jogging and jogging. Seriously, if I ever got kidnapped and , no one would care anyway. But now thinking about it, there's two people who would care: Jimin and Luna. It's always Jimin and Luna that can keep me secure. "You're going too far, Hana," I said to myself. "They barely know you and you barely know them," I explained to myself how ridiculous I was being to think they would care for me as much as I think they would care for me. "At least they would care for me. It doesn't matter how much."

 

I spotted a car slowing down near me. I jogged faster and actually started running on the sidewalk, but the car kept speeding up so it eventually caught up with me. "Hana!" A familiar voice called out of the car's window. I quickly haulted myself  and tried to look at who was in the driver's seat.

 

My eyes widened. "Jimin?"

 

"Who else?" He chuckled. "Why are you out here at this time? You can be kidnapped and !" Wow, I was just thinking that.

 

"Yeah, I know."

 

"Rebellious, I see."

 

"I guess," I bitterly laughed since I'm still kind of depressed from before. "I'm not that far away from my home anyways," I said and looked for my home. "See, it's right over there," I said and pointed. I looked back at him. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Eh, I got bored so I decided to ride through random streets. Since you're here, want to ride with me?"

 

"Sure."

 

I opened his car door and sat in the passenger's seat beside him. "You don't sound that excited. I feel like I'm forcing you to be with me," He said.

 

"No, don't feel that way. I actually really want to hang with you right now," I actually wanted to be alone, but his company does make me feel a little better.

 

"Is there another reason why you don't sound happy?" He looked closely at me and his eyes widened. "Were you crying earlier?"

 

"Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it."

 

He sighed. "It's about Taehyung, right?"

 

I glared at him as he started driving down random streets. "How did you know?" I asked.

 

"I guessed," he said. "Lately, he's been talking to me a lot more. He repeatedly says he hates you. I'm quite tired of him talking trash about you. It's extremely annoying, especially because I know non of those things he said to me about you is true."

 

"Finally, someone who doesn't believe him." I said. "But how would you know those things he said about me isn't true. Everybody else believes him...I'm suprised you don't."

 

"I actually wanted to believe him because he's my cousin and I've known him much longer than I've known you. But I didn't because..."

 

"Because what?"

 

"Luna was explaining to me that you told her about this boy who was the same age as you and made up  about you so everyone can hate you. That's when I remembered Taehyung talking about you and realizing he's the same age as you. So after thinking hard, I found out he's the boy you told Luna about. If Luna believes something, that "something" is the truth. Anyways, why didn't you tell Luna that boy was Taehyung so she could talk to him?"

 

"I didn't know she was related to him. Heck, I didn't know she knew him. So I thought it was unnecessary to reveal his name to her."

 

He sighed. "I'm going to try talk to him for you."

 

He made a rough turn around the corner.

 

"You really don't have to. I don't want you involved in this." I said.

 

"I'm pretty sure the majority of people hate you, so you have no help from anybody. I want to help you get through this since nobody else is by your side. Hey, I can get Luna in this too, if I want, but I rather not." He chuckled.

 

"I don't want you to be against your own cousin."

 

"It's not like we're that close to eachother. Sure, we're related by blood, but so what? We never even had a real conversation before, besides the day of Luna's birthday party. But I wouldn't consider that conversation real..."

 

"Now, I'm guessing you're going to argue with him about me? What are you going to tell him? That he should stop being childish by doing these things? That he should actually forget whatever I did to him in the past and move on? There's nothing you can do to persuade him to stop."

 

He sighed. "Then I'll bring Luna into this."

 

I massaged my head. "This is all too burdening. Please, Luna is old and I don't want her to live the last few years of her life stressing about this nonsense."

 

He half smiled. "She finds nonsense amusing. It's going to be alright."

 


 

Somebody kept poking my arm. "Hana." Someone said. "Wake up!" They shouted. I immediately shot up and looked around in panic. "You fell asleep." Jimin said from the driver's seat.

 

"Oh, I'm still in the car..."

 

"Yeah...it's getting late so I'm here to drop you off."

 

"Where?" I asked and looked out the window. I saw my house right there. "At my house...right!"

 

I quickly got out of his car and looked back at him through his window. "Thanks for giving me company I guess..."

 

"No problem." He said and smiled. "Obviously, I have to go now. I'll see you soon." I waved at him goodbye and then walked into my house.

 

"Mom?!? Yoona?!?" I shouted to see if they were home. I didn't hear a response so I'm guessing they aren't home yet.

 

I walked to the kitchen and the whole atmosphere changed. The memories of me fighting with mom a while ago came back. Though, I shook it off and started making ramen noodles for myself. Just thinking of ramen noodles reminds me of the time Jimin and I ate that together...and how he showed me his abs. I lightly chuckled at the thought of that.

 


 

Everybody looked at me with disgust, but I shook it off and casually walked to my locker. "Look who we have here?" Taehyung said as he came by my side and rested his back on the locker next to mine. "The girl who ripped up my essay."

 

I squinted at him and then took some books out of my locker. "Go away, Taehyung." I murmured for only him to hear.

 

The bell rang and everybody quickly went in their classes, leaving Taehyung and I alone in the hallway. "You're going to be late to class." I said and slammed my locker's door close.

 

"I don't care about class." He said and then grabbed my wrist when I was about to flee from him. "You won't go anywhere." He said and I wiggled my wrist in his grasp and released myself from him. I turned away from him to make a run for it, but he quickly grabbed my shoulder.

 

"What do you want?!?" I screamed.

 

"Hey, go to class!" A teacher yelled from down hall. Taehyung let go of my shoulder and walked away from me.

 


 

After school detention was over and now I'm just walking around the school building. 

 

"Hana!" Somebody yelled from behind. I turned around to look at who it was and it was Taehyung.

 

I widened my eyes and looked at him confused. "Why are you here?"

 

He sighed. "So about earlier: I was going to tell you something."

 

"Yeah, what were you going to tell me?"

 

He walked closer to me and whispered in my ear. "Stay away from Jimin and Luna." I took a step back looked at him shocked. "Yeah, I'm serious." He said. "You think I'm just playing with you?"

 

"T-tell me a reason why I should stay away from them. It's not like I'm doing any harm, am I?"

 

"You're not doing any harm to them, but you're doing harm to me. The more you're around them, the closer you get." He glared at me evily. "And the closer you get to them, the more they start to care about you an--"

 

"You'll be caught?" I interrupted. "You're scared if I get to close to them, you'll be in big trouble because they'll believe whatever I say about you? I don't see anything wrong with that because that's what you've been doing to me with my family and friends." I clenched my fist.

 

"You don't deserve your family and friends. I was doing the both of you a favor."

 

I looked at him in disgust. "Who are you to tell any of us what we deserve and not deserve?"

 

"Your worst nightmare."

 

"Look, can you just stop with all of this already? You can't ruin my life more than you already have! There's nothing more for me to lose because I already lost everything."

 

"Not quite." He smirked.

 

I thought for a second. "Don't you dare bring Jimin and Luna in this!"

 

"I didn't bring them in this. You did. I'm just trying to make them hate you forever."

 

"It's not going to happen."

 

"Oh, but it will."

 

"No, it's not."

 

"Positive?"

 

"Positive."

 


 

"You're late." Yoona said as I walked into the house.

 

"Yeah, I know." I said and grabbed some yogurt out of the fridge. I grabbed a spoon and looked at her. "I thought you would be out with mom by now..."

 

"She has to stay at work until midnight today." She explained. "How's Taehyung?" I started eating the yogurt, trying to ignore her. "Answer my question."

 

"How would I know?"

 

"You guys are around eachother all the time."

 

"If you want to know how he is, ask him."

 

She let out a soft laugh. "I actually don't want to know how he is...I just want to annoy you by mentioning him."

 

I sighed. "Well, you got what you wanted."

 

"I guess." She said.

 

"So what have you been up to?" I asked out of the blue. "It's been a while since we've had a real conversation. I want to know what's been going on in your life since I'm your sister."

 

"Nothing much."

 

I placed the yogurt cup on the table. "Why have you been ignoring me?"

 

"I just needed some space."

 

"Why?"

 

"To give myself time to think."

 

"About what?"

 

"About what you've done to me in the past and if I should permanently forget and forgive."

 

"What did I do to you?"

 

"Why don't you ask Taehyung what you did to him first? I bet most of his answers match mine. That's mostly because we were all close to eachother during childhood. Whatever you did to me, you did to Taehyung, and vice versa."

 


 

I entered the school gates and spotted Taehyung with a group of friends. I wanted to walk up to him, but I was too scared I would bother the other people.

 

All of them eventually walked away and I was finally able to walk to him.

 

"We need to talk." I said.

 

"I don't have time for you right now." He replied.

 

"Yet you have to time to make my life a living hell?"

 

He cocked his brow. "Okay, what do you want to say?"

 

"I've asked you this a million times, but I'm going to be asking you this again: why do you hate me so much that you are doing whatever you can to ruin my life when I did nothing to you?"

 

"You did do something to me."

 

"Then what is it?!?"

 

"I've said this to you a million times, but I'm going to be saying this again: you'll figure it out sooner or later."

 


A/N:

 

I meant to do a double update, but I decided to put 2 chapters in 1...so yeah.

 

Yes, there will be romance in this story!! I'm saying that because many of you may be eager to know because this story obviously haven't had romance in it yet, but it will come. I promise!

 

Btw, I deleted one chapter in this story called "Friends" and edited some other chapters that implied that they were friends. If you remember, I made Taehyung, BiBi, and Hana friends in that chapter. But now that I look back at it, I shouldn't have done that because it's a bit confusing. So just act like that chapter never existed lol. If you're confused on what I just said, just ignore it. It honestly doesn't matter anyways. Just continue reading the rest of this story like you've been doing and pretend I never said a word about this because I'm probably confusing you even more (sorry heehee).

 

I thank those of you who read and support this story! I probably wouldn't make it so far into the story if it weren't for y'alls support. Again, thank you so much!

 

I can't believe Got7 and Infinite released music videos on the same day and around the same time! It literally...OH MY GAWDD, it was too much to handle... I'm actually new to Infinite (still figuring out how to differentiate the members), but I was still excited about their music video.

 

I wonder...do any of you wake up with a song stuck in your head or is it just me? Like sometimes, I wake up and there's a song already playing in my head, but it takes me like 5 minutes to realize there's a song playing in my head.

 

Facts About Me (remember the poll?):

1.  My first name is Nicole.

2. I'm Vietnamese. No, I'm not from Vietnam.

3.  I hate shopping.

4. I'm super bad at whispering.

5. I love eating ramen noodles.

6. I'm socially awkward.

7. I hate skirts, dresses, flats, heels, and tank tops. I prefer T-Shirts, shorts, sneakers, and stuff like that.

8. I believe in ghosts, monsters, and all that paranormal stuff.

9. I played a trumpet for 2 years.

10. The group that reeled me into kpop was EXO.

11. I love donuts.

12. I hate the word "sizzle".

13. My first boyfriend was in the 3rd grade (the relationship didn't last long at all haha).

15. If you didn't already know, I'm not that interesting.

16. I'm a teenager tbh. You might think a teenager shouldn't be writing such a harsh story, but our minds can be very dark too. Don't misunderstand, I'm not basing this story on my life lol. I'm pretty sure I mentioned in my Foreword that this is not based off of real life events.

17. I'm not sure why my username is "feelinglumpy". Like that's really weird, but then again, I'm overall weird so it's ok.

18. My favorite colors are black, white, gray, and red.

19. I'm dirty-minded, but who isn't?

20. I fart alot and I'm not ashamed to admit that.