More Consequences. Less Love - Part 2

Stop Ruining Me

It said, "Don't you ing dare talk about Taehyung again."

 

I didn't move a single muscle and just kept staring at the piece of paper. I was thinking to myself if that is why she hurt me. Maybe it was. Maybe it's true that she almost busted my face, only because I supposedly talked about Taehyung on the internet when I really didn't. Damn, if only there was proof that I haven't done any of these bad things that Taehyung blamed me for doing. Sure, I could just sneak in his devices, twiddle with it, and get some proof, but it's obviously not that easy.

 

I crumbled the piece of paper in one hand and tossed it into the trash can, so I didn't have to see it again. After finishing my duty of getting rid of the piece of paper, I quietly groaned of frustration. But I guess I had to move on at least for now, right? So I picked up my pencil and was ready to take some notes. Although, no matter how much I tried to do so, my thoughts kept distracting me. Though, not thoughts of Haneul. Even though she sort of almost chopped me into pieces, I wouldn't blame her too much. She was just backing up a friend, who in this case is Taehyung. She was thinking she did the right thing, but no, she didn't. But anyways, if I didn't have thoughts of her, than who? Taehyung...and how much I really wanted to hurt him. Oh yes. I had quite dark thoughts about that bastard. I wanted to yell at him. Slap him. Punch him. Kick him. Choke him...kill him.

 


 

Around my room, I walked in circles. I tapped my chin a couple times, continuing the thoughts I had earlier in class today. I realized that I went a bit crazy and I would never go as far as killing him, though, it would be nice to have a little vengence.

 

"Hana, what do you want for dinner?!?" Mom yelled from downstairs, interrupting my thoughts.

 

"Anything!" I yelled back and continued thinking. Is this really a good idea? Should I share my wrath to him, because he shared his wrath to me? It would be nice, but people will hate me even more. Gosh, he is making this hard...

 

My phone beeped and I quickly looked at the beeping notification light. BiBi texted me, apparently. I glanced at the message and was filled with shock.

 

It said, "You were never like this before, Hana. You changed a lot! Getting in trouble all the time, accusing Taehyung of doing things he didn't do, which is bad since he's your friend, and now fighting Byun Haneul? You have to be in kidding. If you're gonna continue being like this, I can't be friends with you anymore."

 

I shivered a little. Her words were intense...very intense. Even through text, I could feel how angered she was. Damn, it made my heart grow slightly weak. I felt so much guilt for some things I didn't even commit. Definitely, that chance I said for her to give me, recently, is gone. I blew it. I blew that very last chance...well almost. I assume we're still in a friendship but I'm one step closer to losing that friendship.

 


 

I carefully ate my steaming hot soup.

 

"...and here's your soup." Mom said, placing the bowl of soup in front of Yoona.

 

I continued eating and it became really awkward. I haven't seen Yoona as much lately. I have a good feeling she is trying to avoid me. What have I done to that girl? Nothing. Nothing at all. Sometimes I try to talk to her, but she either answers me with simple and short responses or no responses at all. She's avoiding me so much that she wakes up an hour earlier than I do and head to school before I even wake up. Obviously, she doesn't want to walk with me to school, nor does she want to see me there. Luckily, she wasn't at school today so she wouldn't know about that little fight. I probably shouldn't get that excited, because sooner or later, she will know.

 

Mom sat down at the table and began eating her soup.

 

"This is good." Yoona complimented, taking another spoon full of it.

 

"Thank you!" Mom exclaimed. "Hana, don't you think this is good as well?" She looked at me, like a crazy woman. No offense, but that's just how she looked.

 

I chuckled. "Yes, it's delicious. Thank you!"

 

It became awkwardly silent again but Yoona decided to break it by asking me a question I didn't want her to ask. "So...what happened at school today? Did I miss anything?" .

 

"Uh-uh, stuff happened." I responded. Seriously? You're acting too suspicious, Hana!

 

Mom scoffed. "Hana, please don't act like you don't know a thing about today." I panicked and my face turned red. She continued, "I got the phone call from school. I know everything that happened. Speaking of that, I have to think of a punishment for you." My jaw dropped and I heard Yoona lightly laugh from the side.

 

"What happened?" She asked, smirking. We both faced her, without saying a word.

 

"We'll explain later. For now, Hana, you are grounded for a month. No TV, I'll take away your phone and laptop, you can't go out with friends, and tomorrow, I will be giving you a list of chores to do." Mom said and I looked at her in disbelief. Anger was literally lingering inside of me again.

 

Calm your buns, Hana! All of that can't be that bad, right?