Oh Sh*t

Stop Ruining Me

"I can't believe they were never friends years ago." Mom said about Taehyung and I.
 

"This food is really good." Commented Taehyung, gradually making his mom drop the subject without her knowing it.
 

It became somewhat quiet, and then my mom started speaking. "Hana, you're done with your plate? So is Taehyung...maybe you could show him around the house. You both need some bonding time." Mom said, making me choke on the water I was taking a sip of. "What?" She asked after seeing my actions. "You need some reason to talk to him."

 

I internally sighed and cursed in my head.

 


 

"This is your room?" He asked once I opened the door and the light.

 

"Is there something wrong with it?" I asked annoyed.

 

"No...it just looks very boring." 

 

I scoffed. "No.."

 

"Sure."

 

"Well sorry this room doesn't please you." I said sarcastically and walked in the room with him by my side.

 

He literally dove his body into my bed and rolled around in it. Um weird?

 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

 

"I'm tired, alright?"

 

"That doesn't mean you have to roll around on my bed. Get off!" I said while trying to pry him off the bed. While pulling his waist, he let go from the bed, making me fall backwards onto the floor and he fell. Right. On. Top. Of. Me. "Aargghhh! Get off me!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and attempted to push his chest.

 

"Why? Don't you like this?" He smirked.

 

"Oh my gawd, no!"

 

He slowly got off of me and sat on my bed.

 

I got off from the floor and stood up properly. I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him.

 

"Hey, I was just messing with you." He laughed.

 

"Mehh." I responded.

 

"But I never knew you were so ugly close up..." He said and looked up at the ceiling. After hearing those words, my blood slightly boiled. "Oh, did I make you mad?" He placed his hand on his chest and lightly gasped. "It is true that you are ugly. I wonder how your mirrors aren't broken just yet."

 

I sub-consciously made a fist while staring into his soul. As I was staring, I spotted him glancing at my vanity, specifically the mirror. "What?" I finally asked.

 

"Looks like that mirror is slightly cracked." He smiled in such ''achievement''.

 


 

After hearing his little insults for the past 30 minutes and showing him around my room, irritated, I heard him silence for the first time in forever once I showed him a picture of my brother.

 

"Hmm, he looks familiar." He said, grabbed the picture frame from my night stand, and held it up to his face to see closely.

 

"I really miss him.'' I said and sighed. "He's my brother, if you're wondering...well my late brother."

 

He sighed and shrugged. "His picture definitely proves you got the bad genes of the family."

 

"Be quiet." I snapped.

 

He stared back at the picture. "I-is that...Jonghyun?"

 

I stood back and looked at him shocked. "I haven't heard his name in so long."

 

"It really is him. Huh. How interesting." He spoke quietly.

 


 

The sun had just risen and shined into my room. The brightness of the light awoke me from my sleep. After gently rubbing my eyes, I looked at the clock and it was only 5:00 am, meaning I had woken up an hour earlier than when I usually wake up. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just stared at the ceiling, thinking about last night. I remembered almost everything. When Taehyung and his mom came over, had dinner with us, then I was forced to show him around. The last thing I remembered was I showed him a picture of my brother and he all of a sudden became silent. How? Heck, how does he even know my brother? Then again, we all somehow knew eachother at one point, but I don't remember a thing. How don't I remember knowing Taehyung at one point in life, yet I remember everything else? Life's confusing.

 

My back was slightly aching from laying in the same position of the bed. I felt fully awake anyways, might as well get up right now so my back will stop aching, and I don't have to rush as much for school, like how I usually do. I sat up and placed my feet in my Totoro house slippers that were beside my bed. I walked to the restroom and washed up. Later, I got dressed into some jeans and a T-Shirt, paired with my old sneakers.

 


 

I had to walk all the way to school, alone. Yoona decided not to come, and I couldn't get her out of her room no matter how much I've tried.

 

I stared at my sore legs and regretted forgetting the money for the subway. Oh well, I'm already here, in front of the school, anyways. Walking through the gate of the school, I could see almost everybody staring at me in disgust. Great, what did Taehyung do this time? I'm obviously tired of his little games right now. It stings my soul to know he has only been here for the shortest time and he has already blew up most of my reputation with a bomb.

 

Attempting to shrug off the thought, I ignored whoever didn't appreciate my attendance, and walked into the school, like a boss...not really. I just tried to stay as cool as possible while I'm literally boiling on the inside.

 

"Oh hello." The assistant principal said and smiled once I entered the school. "You've missed afterscool detention for the last few days, Ms. Park." My eyes widened and she continued with her sentence. "That means there is gonna be extra days added to your detention "schedule". I have to go now, but remember what I said." She walked off into the distance so loudly that her heels shake the ground.

 

I sighed and went to my locker to get some things. As I was opening my locker, I really hoped nothing would come out of it. Luckily, nothing did.

 

"I could see you're a bit paranoid about what's gonna come out of your locker this time." A familiar voice spoke from behind me. I turned around and looked to see. It was Taehyung. Of course. "Oh and you missed a marble." He held the marble up to my face. "You need to clean up your mess better when the time comes."

 

I squinted at him, but then chose to ignore him, and turn back to my locker to shut it close.

 

He chuckled. "By the way, don't talk about me online again." He smirked and walked away.

 

Still facing my locker, I was confused. Really confused. "What does he mean? I never talked about him online." I whispered to myself. After that, I turned around and faced a girl who was about my height, but with her stilettos on. Stilettos? Who wears stilettos to school? Oh wait, the queenkas. I kept staring at her for a response, but nothing came out of . Instead of talking, she slapped me. Hard.