Chapter 15

Stop Ruining Me

I looked everywhere, inside and outside of the house. "Where can he be?" I asked myself while wiping a small tear on my cheek. The emotions got me again. I just can't handle this crap anymore. I can't. Who the hell does this ? Who does he think he is? Bullying me was bad enough, and just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it already did. 

 

He is going to get it. I was extremely ready to pummel Taehyung. I don't care anymore; I seriously don't. The anger inside of me cannot be controlled.

 

I got tired searching for him, and so I sat on the floor, exhausted. Find him or not, I'll get in trouble anyways. I sobbed and waited for mom to come home and beat the out of me. "I'm already half beaten up anyways..." I said while looking at the healing bruises on my leg that the queenka caused. "...won't make a difference if I'm fully beaten up." I wimpered.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I stared at the door. "Stay strong." I said and clenched my fist.

 

Behind the door, I heard the moms laughing, enjoying the mood. They sounded so happy, it would be terrible to stomp on their happiness with what Taehyung did. I felt so much guilt inside of me. I straightened up my back, gulped hard, and walked to the door. I opened the door for them and I saw their smiling faces. Although, the smiles quickly faded--as expected. I could tell both of the ladies were too speechless. The fright in both of their eyes I saw.

 

I backed away from them, just to give them time to actually comprehend that this surreal event is actually real. While still backing away, Taehyung entered the house. He secretly smirked at me. Then, he immediately played innocent by acting shocked at the house he vandalized himself. He gasped. "Oh my gawd, what happened?!?" He screamed. I rolled my eyes because this was getting too cheesy.

 

"MomIdidn'tdothis." I said as fast as I could. The moms and Taehyung, himself, looked at me, confused. I took a deep breath. "Mom, I didn't do this. Any of this!" I heard Taehyung grin and saw him step closer to me, ready to slap his own hand over my mouth to shut me up.

 

"Don't be a snitch." Taehyung mouthed clearly. I squinted at him.

 

After the long awkward silence between us all, mom was able to speak up. "I think you should leave, I'm sorry. Things are about to get personal and I don't want you to see any of this." Mom said to his mom and smiled. Luckily, his mom was capable of understanding her so she left and dragged Taehyung with her. I was so close to stopping the Kims and say that Taehyung did all the damage to the property, but I guess this can continue tomorrow.

 

Mom slammed the door hard, after they both left and went into their car. She turned to me and came closer, minimizing the distance between us both.