Long Day

Stop Ruining Me

After eating my lunch, I excused myself and walked in the empty hallway to get something out of my locker.

 

Once I opened the locker, a note fell down.

 

"What's this?" I asked myself.

 

It said, "Hello Hana, it's Taehyung, that dude you were talking to earlier with your clingy friend, BiBi. Anyways I thought a little bit and I realized that I do know you. It's been so long, hasn't it? Well now that we encounter eachother once again, it's my chance to ruin you. So get ready to be tortured."

 

"What?" I asked myself.

 

"Hana, come on!" I heard one of my friends yell from down the hallway.

 

"Coming!" I responded and shoved the note in my backpack.

 



Walking from class to class, I kept seeing Taehyung evily smirking at me, but I tried to pretend that he wasn't and just went on with the day like nothing different ever happened.

 

I walked through the door frame of my last class for today.

 

"Oh look, he's already here." I sighed to myself once I saw Taehyung sitting there...in my seat.

 

I walked over there trying to be as cool as I can cause I was slightly frustrated in the inside.

 

I coughed a little and started speaking, "Um this is my seat."

 

He turned his head to face me and raised his brow at me. "Well for now on this is my seat."

 

"Hana, you can sit by me." offered one of my class mates from the back of the room.

 

I turned around to look at them and blew my hair out of my face.

 

"Ok sure!" I fakishly exclaimed.

 

Actually I didn't mind sitting by that classmate, but I was just pissed that Taehyung stole my seat. Gosh I sound like a kindergartener.

 

Class started and I got out my notebook.

 

What the ?!? I thought.

 

I stared at the torn up notebook in my hand. I then slammed it on the table and went through all the pages. Each page was torn up and scribbled on with marker.

 

I could tell everybody at this point was staring at me in shock.

 

"Oh my gosh, Hana, what happened?" somebody asked from across the class.

 

"I-I don't know." I stuttered.

 

"Is everything alright?" The teacher said as she stopped the lesson.

 

"This happened to my notebook." I held it up while some of the pages were falling out.

 

I heard her gasp and she walked over to my desk.

 

"Who did this??" she asked when she started flipping through the messed up pages.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Did you have your backpack un-supervised earlier today?"

 

"Well only in gym class."  I explained to her.

 

"So it has to be a girl who did it since in gym class there's only girls...I'll have to report it, but for now just borrow a piece of paper from somebody." she smiled and started the lesson from where she left off.

 

On the other hand, I was now COMPLETELY frustrated.

 


 

School was finally over and it was time to tell Yoona about the note I found. Hopefully she doesn't ignore me this time cause she did earlier to glance at Taehyung when I was trying to talk to her.

 

 I walked out the school building and saw Yoona in the parking lot by her car.

 

"Hurry up!!" she hollered at me while getting into the car.

 

I ran into the car as fast as I could and shut the door.

 

I breathed heavily, "Ok, I'm here!"

 

"Good...now put your seat belt on." she said while turning on the engine and started driving.

 

"Yoona..." I started speaking. "...something sort of bad happened to me today."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Well I found this note in my locker from Taehyu--"

 

She cut me off, "Oh my gosh! Are you gonna say yes???"

 

"Yes to what?"

 

"That note. Didn't he ask you out in that note?"

 

"Um no! We barely even know eachother." I said and she shrugged her shoulders. "Anyways that note was about him remembering who I was and that once we finally meet again, he's going to torture me."

 

"Pssh stop lying. He would never do that."

 

"I'm telling the truth."

 

After my words, she stopped parked the car in a parking lot of a random store.

 

"Show me the note." She said.

 

I sighed and dug into my backpack for the note.

 

"Where is it?" I asked aloud.

 

"Did you even take it with you?"

 

"Yeah, I did. I double checked before I came out the school building."

 

"Look, just admit that your lying."

 

"Yoona, I would never lie about this stuff. He actually wrote me a note saying he would torture me and stuff."

 

"I know Taehyung may be taking most of the attention from you, but you don't have to get all jealous and try to wreck his reputation."

 

"I'm not trying to wreck his reputation! I'm actually telling the truth."

 

"Unless you have proof he is threatning you, I won't believe you."

 

I slouched in my seat and crossed my arms while looking out a window. "...fine then....don't believe me."

 

"Please don't be sad, Hana. I want to believe you, but I can't if there's no reason why I should believe you. Especially if it's about somebody who is incredibly nice like Taehyung."

 

After hearing her say that, I clenched my fist and bit my lip.

 


 

I ran up stairs and into my room.

 

I threw myself onto the bed and stayed in the position I was currently in for a couple of minutes.

 

I shut my eyes and placed a hand on my forehead.

 

"Today was a long day..." I whispered to myself.

 

Getting a bit bored, I decided to surf the internet on my laptop to see what's up.

 

I got on one of the sites and once I logged into it, it popped up with a notification.

 

It read, "SwAGG_145 tagged you with this photo."

 

I raised my eyebrow and clicked on the notification which led me to the photo.

 

"Oh my gosh..." I said and put my hand over my mouth.

 

It was a picture of a random girl with y clothes on with my face photoshopped onto the girl's body, and this user, who is apparently called SwAGG_145, tagged me onto the pic.

 

The description of the photo said, "You know HaNa__xxo or Park Hana to be exact? Don't be her friend! Actually don't even go near that girl! She's nothing but a useless ."

 

Already reading those words, my heart hurt a little.

 

I continued with the description; "She may seem nice, but she's only faking to make people like her. I personally knew her before and let me tell you, she's the biggest diva you will ever meet. Sure, she's inncocent and caring...at first....but after a while all she does is be, like I said, the biggest diva . She fakes, uses, and throws away. That's a little motto I created for her. Now I'm not forcing you to believe me on this, but I am telling you to not make the mistake of not believing. So beware, she can strike anytime."

 

Tears started to burst out of my eyes, but I tried really hard to keep them in.

 

"You're strong, Hana. Don't let haters get to you." I said to myself and shut the laptop close.

 

I again, layed on my bed while looking up at the ceiling.

 

"Just ignore them." I thought. "All their doing is trying to bring you down, but if you don't let them bring you down they're just gonna give up."

 

I sighed in misery once again.