That One Chance I Had With BiBi...

Stop Ruining Me

A/N: Read the author's note at the end of this chapter please!

 

(Now back to the story)

 


 

He looked at the ceiling and looked back down at me. "I guess I will see you another time today?" He smirked evily. Oh yes, I knew it was an evil smirk alright. But what I didn't know is...what does he mean?

 

I tilted my head. "Um ok?" I wasn't really sure how to respond to him. Well duh, I will see him another time today. He's everywhere. So it really wasn't necessary for him to ask that, unless something fishy is going on. And luckily, I don't have any classes with him, as of now, since my only class is the detention room. So that means I only get to see him one more time today, and that is lunch time. I mentally screamed of excitement that I wouldn't have to see this bastard as much.

 

I awkwardly turned away from him and walked to the detention room. I can hear him laugh while I was doing so. "Have fun!!" He yelled to me. I continued walking, pretending like I didn't hear a word from him. "I know you can hear me." He said. I clenched my fist so hard that it was about to burst open. Like I said to him earlier, he should shut up.

 

"Ahh, there you are, Hana." The teacher said as I reached the room. I only nodded in response. "Go ahead, and have a seat."

 

I turned to the class. "There it is." I said to myself when I found the seat I previously sat in. It wasn't that hard to find it because obviously, Haneul sat beside it. Ugh, that girl.

 

I sat down in the seat and began listening to the teacher discussing rules, discipline, other things that made us all feel like nothing but nuisences. Once she was finshed teaching, or scolding us, she moved on to teaching us basic subjects we were all currently learning in our normal classes.

 

I have to admit that I am actually enjoying this class so far. Everybody seems so calm. Even the students who caused the most trouble to get in this class are quiet and disciplined. Even Haneul. This experience wasn't as bad as I thought. "Thank you, Kim Taehyung, for getting me in trouble. Because of you, I am now in this class, and I don't have to see your that much anymore. Then again, everybody ing hates me because of you..." I mouthed.

 

"Are you talking to yourself?" One girl, on the other side of me, asked.

 

I turned my head to her. "Yep."

 


 

It was finally lunch time...not that exciting.

 

Before I walked in the hallway, I did the cheesiest thing ever. I put sunglasses on and placed a hat on my head so that no one would notice me when I walk by. I walked in the hallway and then someone already caught me. "Hana?" BiBi said...loudly. My face became a light shade of pink as all the attention was on both of us. She grabbed the sunglasses that were comfortably resting on the bridge of my nose. She soon grabbed the hat off my head. Everybody became quiet and I could already feel the nasty glares. I looked at BiBi and her expression was pure blank. It's suprising she is worsening the moment, and she doesn't do anything to make it better. She just awkwardly stands there. What a good friend?

 

The atmosphere was too intense so I decided to loosen it up by said saying something. "U-um what's the problem?" I asked the crowd.

 

"Alright, alright. Everybody go to the cafeteria now!" One of the teachers yelled. I mentally thanked her and felt more calm.

 

I looked at BiBi again and I squinted at her. "How could you do that to me?"

 

"Do what?"

 

"You just stood there, casually making things worse for me. Why did you not help me out?"

 

"Cause I don't like you anymore!" She yelled in my face. It was so unexpected that I shook. "I gave you a chance and you blew it. You in blew it!" I was too speechless to respond. "You do not have any right to say things about me behind my back." She slightly teared up.

 

"BiBi, don't cry." I patted her shoulder, but she slapped my hand away from her. I started questioning her. "What did I even do?"

 

"Don't act like you don't know! You know exactly what you did." She raised her hand near my face, but she quickly stopped herself and walked away from me.

 

I felt a small tear run down my cheek. Following that tear were more tears. Tears of anger and sadness. The emotions were building up inside of me. My adrenaline was going crazy. "KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!" I yelled so loudly that my throat burned and my voice nearly cracked afterwards.

 


 

~Flashback~

 

"But I never knew you were so ugly close up..." He said and looked up at the ceiling. After hearing those words, my blood slightly boiled. "Oh, did I make you mad?" He placed his hand on his chest and lightly gasped. "It is true that you are ugly. I wonder how your mirrors aren't broken just yet."

 

I sub-consciously made a fist while staring into his soul. As I was staring, I spotted him glancing at my vanity, specifically the mirror. "What?" I finally asked.

 

"Looks like that mirror is slightly cracked." He smiled in such ''achievement''.

 

I rolled my eyes. "Ew, don't do that!" He said. He looked over at my vanity again. "Hey, what's that?" He pointed over to a piece of paper. I widened my eyes.

 

"None of your buisness." I quickly said and rushed over there to grab the paper. Before I was able to, he grabbed it first. I tackled him down and attempted to grab it out of his hand. "Give me the paper!" I yelled. I can see him unfold the paper, but I snatched it before he was able to read it.

 

"Wow, I never knew BiBi was a mean to you." He said and smirked. Oh, so maybe he did read it...

 

"I wrote that a long time ago." I defended. "I was just mad at her because we had an argument at the time. I totally regret it, ok?"

 

"If you regretted it, you should have thrown it away by now."

 

"I forgot it was there and I don't like to clean up as much."

 

He looked around. "I figured." With that, he neglected what ever we were talking about, and moved on from it. Soon, I threw the paper away in the trash, feeling very guilty.

 

~Author's POV~

 

Once Hana threw it in the trash, she walked away and went to the restroom. While she was doing so, Taehyung sneaked by and dug the paper out of the trash.

 

"This is going to be fun." He said to himself and shoved it in his pocket.

 


 

A/N: Lemme give you guys an explanation of what just happened...

 

Basically, this is a small flashback from Chapter 10. Yes, I did add a lot more things to this flashback. And let's just say that these things I added was a part of Chapter 10, but I cut it off and excluded it. Only because it would spoil too much. So now that you know that these things happened earlier in the story, you should have a slight clue to what went on.

 

As you just read, Taehyung took that note from the trash can. Just right before Chapters 13 and 14, he went on social media with his usual username, SwAGG_145, and posted that Hana called BiBi a mean and all the other nasty things that she wrote on the piece of paper.

 

Since it was the past and she was mad when she wrote it, it shouldn't be a big deal. But no one knows that, and no one ever will.