New Kid

Stop Ruining Me

I woke up, got ready, and just the usual stuff.

 

"Hurry up!" I could hear Yoona yell from downstairs.

 

"Okay!" I yelled back and ran down the steps. "I'm here."

 

"Yeah, I know."

 


 

We reached the parking lot of the school and then she turned off the car's engine.

 

"And that, my friend, is how you drive a car," she said.

 

"Um, thanks for the early lesson."

 

"You're welcome," she said while looking at her phone. "Oh gosh, one of my friends texted me. They said I need to hurry into the school."

 

"Why such a rush?"

 

"Don't know," she tapped her chin.

 

Both of us walked into the building, side by side.

 

"Finally, you're here!" One of Yoona's friends came to us. "Look, there's a new student," she pointed.

 

I followed the direction she was pointing and saw the new student. He had orange tinted hair with very nice and expensive clothing on. He was hot.

 

"He doesn't look bad," commented Yoona.

 

"Yeah, he doesn't," I slowly said as I was still staring at him.

 

"Stop drooling!" Yoona teased.

 

I broke out of my stare. "What? I am NOT drooling!"

 

"It's okay if you are." she patted my head and walked away.

 

Then BiBi came running towards me.

 

"Did you see him???" she immediately asked.

 

"Pssh everyone saw him."

 

"He's probably gonna be the first kingka this school ever had. You know, I've heard this school never had an official kingka before."

 

"They did have a kingka before. It was my brother...."

 

"Oh right I forgot. Well then....this new kid might be the second kingka this school ever had."

 

"Let's not mention my brother again."

 

"Sorry."

 

"It's ok," I sighed. "Now let's enjoy today, okay?"

 

She nodded.

 


 

Everybody, including myself, was seated and ready for the teacher to speak.

 

The teacher opened and spoke. "Okay, class, I'm pretty sure you already saw the new student earlier, am I right?"

 

Everybody agreed and exclaimed.

 

She continued speaking. "Well he is gonna be in our class for the most part so..." she opened the door so he could come in.

 

"Hello, everybody," he said in a quite deep voice. "I am Kim Taehyung, please take care of me."

 

For some reason, everybody applauded. I didn't want to be the odd ball so I followed the crowd.

 

"You can sit by Hana," the teacher pointed to the empty seat beside me.

 

My heart started beating a little bit faster, why is this happening to me?

 

While he was walking to his seat, I overheard people saying stuff.

 

"I totally ship Hana and him!" one girl whispered to her friend, but everybody heard.

 

"They would look so good together," another said.

 

"I am so jealous of Hana...but at the same time I can't hate that girl. She's awesome," the girl sitting behind me said.

 

I blushed at their comments.

 


 

I spotted BiBi running to me in the middle of the hallway with my other friends.

 

"Whatcha need?" I asked.

 

"Have you talked to the new guy yet?" she asked.

 

"Does it matter? No, I didn't.''

 

"Well anyways we all just found out that he went to this school district before, but he moved during elementary school."

 

"Good stalking, BiBi."

 

"I was not stalking!" she laughed. "That's just what everbody's been saying."

 

"Ok well good to know."

 

"Why are you being so cold?"

 

"I am always like this."

 

"You're just being slightly...what's the word?"

 

"..."

 

"Okay whatever, but let's go talk to him, he's over there!" she pointed and dragged me to him.

 

"Hey, Taehyung!" she kept waving her hand in his face.

 

"Calm down," I grabbed her hand and placed it by her side so she wouldn't wave it anymore.

 

"I'm Eun Bi, but call me BiBi, and this is Hana, by bestfriend."

 

He smirked. "Well it's nice to meet both of you. Hmm, have I seen you before?" he raised his eye brow at me.

 

I took a step back. "Me?"

 

"Yeah. You." He said. My face turned red.

 

"Umm, I'm not sure, have you?" I replied.

 

"The name's Hana, right?"

 

"Yeah...."

 

"Ok, I'll think about it. Well see you guys later!" he waved to us and winked.

 

"Gosh, he is gorgeous!!" BiBi blushed.

 

"You like him?"

 

"No, he's just gorgeous. But I know who does like him though..."

 

"Who?"

 

"You!"

 

"Stop it."

 

"I can see the way you look at him and everything."

 

"Oh my gawd."

 

"I know you like him." she teased and smirked.

 

"Just a little."

 

"Hana's got a crush, Hana's got a crush!" she squealed.

 

"You're a Junior and acting such like a little kid!!" I remarked.

 

"I know."

 


 

A/N: Omg, I'm so sorry for making BiBi so clingy and childish.