Just An Ordinary Day

Stop Ruining Me

"Good morning honey!" Mom greeted me as I walked downstairs.

 

"Morning!" I yelled to her.

 

"Here, I already made you cereal," she said while placing it on the table as I sat down by it.

 

"Thanks."

 

"Welcome, sweety," then she continued cooking pancakes for my older sister, Yoona.

 

I started eating my cereal peacefully.

 

"Hey!" Yoona popped up from behind me.

 

"Aaah!!" I screamed and then put a hand over my heart. "You scared me!"

 

"I could tell," she smirked.

 

"I almost had a heart attack," I said, breathing heavily.

 

"Blah blah, it's not that serious because mom's laughing," Yoona chuckled and pointed to mom.

 

"Really?" I faced mom.

 

"Haha I'm sorry, but that was pretty funny," mom giggled even more.

 

"I hate you guys!" I whined.

 

"No, you don't," Yoona pinched my nose.

 

"Ok fine I dont, but please don't scare me like that again."

 

"Pssh, no promises," she said and smiled evily.

 

"Okay, I think it's time for the both of you to go to school now," mom spoke.

 

"Do I have to drive this thing beside me?" Yoona asked and pointed to me.

 

"Ugh I am not a thing!" I shouted and she stuck her tongue out.

 

"You have to drive her, Yoona. Just until she gets a license for a car," Mom said and patted her shoulder.

 

Yoona turned to me again. "You're a Junior in highschool...you need to get a car."

 

"I'm thinking about taking Drivers ed soon," I said and smiled at the idea.

 

"Good. Let's go now," she said and took her keys.

 

"Bye, girls!" Mom yelled to our turned backs.

 

"Bye!" we both yelled back.

 


 

Yoona and I walked through the school's door.

 

"Yoona, I love you!!" I heard one of her fanboys say.

 

Yes, Yoona does have fanboys...and fangirls. Basically, she's the queenka of the school. Not the only one, but the most popular one. Why wouldn't I envy her? I mean I am very popular in this school too, but just not queenka level.

 

I saw Yoona quickly walk away from me to go to her friends.

 

"High-Five!" a girl yelled at me and I gave her one.

 

There is so much people at this school who love and respect me, yet I don't even know half of them. No, they don't love me because I am Yoona's sister, but because I am really easy going and I'm not a . That's why I love myself. Teehee.

 

"Hana, you're here!" I heard one of my friends, Eun Bi, yell. (I like to call her BiBi)

 

"Hey BiBi!" I said and went to her.

 

Then the bell rang.

 

"Ughh. We barely talked to eachother and now we have to go to class," BiBi whined.

 

"Relax, we can talk at lunch," I said.

 

"Yeah, bye then!" she waved.

 

I turned around and accidently bumped into a student, making the papers they were holding fly into the air.

 

"Oh I'm so sorry," I helped them pick up the papers. "Here you go," I handed them the pile.

 

"Thanks," he said and smiled. "You're so nice."

 

"Thank you. I have to go to class now so see ya later!" I said and jogged to class so I wouldn't be late.

 

"Hello, Hana," the teacher said to me and smiled as I walked in the classroom.

 

"Hello, Miss Park," I said.

 

I walked to my usual seat and saw everybody's faces smiling at me. Now this is why I like school. Forget how boring it is in general, all I cared about was that at least I was learning so I could be educated, and also that everybody was always so happy to see me.

 

I smiled to myself at the thought, sighed, and started taking notes.

 


 

I grabbed my sandwich and headed to the cafeteria.

 

SLIP

 

"Owh!" I yelled aloud when I fell on my .

 

"Haha, take my hand," BiBi offered and took out her hand.

 

I grabbed it and got up using balance.

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

"Anytime," she said and we both fist bumped. "Next time, please look at the wet floor sign."

 

"I will, I will," I said. "I learned my lesson cause my  hurts!"

 

"Shush! You don't want your crush to hear you say that," she slapped my shoulder.

 

"I don't have a crush."

 

"I know, but what if..."

 

"Gosh, you think too much," I threw my hands up.

 

"Heehee," she giggled. "Okay, let's go eat."

 


 

A/N: I know the first several chapters sound overused or cliche, but this story is not going to be as cliche as you think. Sure, it does have some cliche parts in it, but doesn't every story have that? The deeper you are into the chapters, the less cliche it will be lol. I'm saying this because I bet a lot of people who read the first few chapters give up since it's so boring and I agree. It's pretty boring in the beginning, but it gets slightly better later on. WARNING: Taehyung may get on your nerves a whole lot in this story!