More Consequences. Less Love - Part 1

Stop Ruining Me

From her slap, my head rotated to the left. I lightly touched my burning hot cheek and tears stung my eyes. "Owh!!" I was able to scream. That's all that came out of me.

 

I looked at her again. All she did was let out a soft laugh and before I knew it, she grasped onto my hair, pulling it down so I could fall on the floor. She kept doing so until my scalp nearly turned red from the pulling, and a little blood ran from my hurt nose after an unexpected punch. No matter how hurt I was, anger finally fulfilled my heart and mind, at last. Being kicked by her sharp stilletos, while on the ground, my jaw tightened and my fist clenched. I couldn't let her beat me like that. I can't. With all the force I could use, my feet swung right at her heels, making her heels break and her falling on her flat .

 

I heard footsteps from behind me, but I didn't mind.

 

She quickly took off her stilettos and stood up as I stood up. She swung her weak fists at me, but I was able to catch her flying fists and use them to punch herself.

 

I still heard footsteps behind me.

 

I wiped the dripping blood from my nose and carried on, but somebody stopped me. Specifically, the assistant principal.

 


 

I walked into the cafeteria with a slightly bruised face and an almost cracked nose.

 

Because of how I fought and barely hurt that queenka earlier, people looked at me in disgust. Apparently they don't know the whole story; she started the fight and it's her fault for flustering me. I was also defending myself, for the sake of it all! Of course, who could I convince that that actually happened? I couldn't even convince the stupid assistant principal. She is completely oblivious to the truth, it just annoys me. Though, she thinks I started the whole fight, I'll just be happy that the queenka will be getting the same punishment I have been given, excluding the amount of hate from people in this school.

 

I quickly grabbed my lunch, taking a look at BiBi's glare. I could tell she wasn't happy with me, but like I said, they don't know the whole story.

 

I rushed out of the cafeteria, just so that nobody can gang up on me while I'm here. Although, people kept bickering and pushed me out of their way.

 

I walked into the hallway and into a classroom held for really bad students. It was basically nicknamed the detention center or the detention classroom. It smelled of joy with a mixture of tears and fears. Not good of a smell, if you ask. Anyways, I have to stay in that class for until the next month, then I would go back to regular classes (non of this affects my afterschool detention though).

 

"Hello, Ms. Park." The teacher, who apparently ran the class, said with a straight face and no excitement whatsoever.

 

"Hello, Ms. Park." One student mocked.

 

The teacher slammed the book she was holding onto the table and looked at the student who mocked her.

 

"Hi." I quietly said.

 

"Well go on, find a seat." She said and continued eating her own lunch, ignoring the fact that she alarmed the whole class, including myself, with the book slam.

 

I slowly walked deeper into the room, finding a seat. I looked at everybody's faces. From their facial expressions, I could tell some of them were sad, scared, devious, and enjoying every single bit of the moment. "I wonder how this is all gonna turn out, with the variety of students in the one small classroom." I whispered to myself and took a bite of my food.

 


 

Minutes have passed, still no sign of that queenka showing up at the classroom. It's not like I really wanted for her to come, but I just want her to suffer with me.

 

I sighed and looked at my now empty plate. While staring at the plate for less than a minute, I heard footsteps from outside the room. The noise kept ascendiing, signalling that this person, who is making the footsteps, is coming towards the class. I looked up and turned my head to see who it was. Came into the room was...the queenka. Well, it couldn't be more obvious, am I right?

 

"You must be Byun Haneul." The teacher said in the same tone when she greeted me. "Nice to meet you Ms. Byun."

 

While they were both conversing with eachother, I squinted at the queenka, apparently named Byun Haneul. When they were done having some small talk, Haneul walked to the seat next to mine and sat down in it. I tried to get out of my seat to go to the one far away from her, but I was a bit nervous to. I could tell everybody was catching on with the awkward and intense atmosphere between Haneul and I, especially because we were both staring at eachother, as if she was the predator, and I was her prey.

 


 

Class began and the teacher started talking. While I was giving most of my attention to her, I felt a paper ball hit the side of my face. I turned my head and saw it was Haneul who threw it. I grinned and picked the balled up paper from the ground. "What does this want?" I whispered to myself. I un-ravelled the paper ball and looked at what she wrote inside of it.