Punished

Stop Ruining Me

Yoona was sick today so that meant I had to go to school all alone.

 

I was already walking on the sidewalk asking myself if I should just keep walking or take a subway.

 

"...hmmm." I tapped my chin. "Subway it is." I smirked.

 

I jogged all the way to the station and quickly got on the subway right before the doors closed.

 

Seeing an empty seat, I sat down in it. I sat in between these two students who wore a different uniform than me. So I assumed they were from another school.

 

One of them turned their head to look at me and I heard the her gasp making me look at them.

 

"Are you Park Hana?" she immdeiately asked.

 

"Yes, how did you know my name?" I widened my eyes.

 

"I heard of you...from the internet." she explained. "You're that everybody's been buzzing about because of SwAGG_145. You also use people, don't you?"

 

I flinched back and shook my head. "No no. I am actually not that at all!"

 

"That's what I've heard...I don't know who to believe."

 

"Just believe me, I don't use people and I am not in any way a and/or a diva and/or anything bad. I'm just an average girl."

 

"Ok ok..."

 


 

I walked in the building and I heard some of my peers talking about me, but I couldn't understand what exactly they were saying. I ignored them and saw BiBi chatting with some other girls by the lockers.

 

"Hey!" I yelled to her and waved my hand in the air.

 

She smiled at the girls she was talking to and shooed them away. After that, I saw her jog to me, but with a cold expression.

 

"We need to talk." she said seriously.

 

"Is it related to SwAGG_145?"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"I've heard about it and saw the post myself."

 

"Well the post still isn't taken down no matter how many times I reported it."

 

"If nobody else is gonna take it down, we have to take it down ourselves."

 

"But how?"

 

"I really don't know..." I said and sighed.

 

"Well for now let's just move on and we can figure it out later." she said and also sighed.

 

"You're right."

 

With that, she went to the restroon leaving me alone on my side.

 

I walked to my locker and opened it...and then tons of small marbles fell out.

 

"Aaah!" I screamed as so much of the marbles kept rolling out of my locker and onto the floor uncontrollably.

 

Everybody in the hallway kept yelling and kicking the marbles. Others were going into random classrooms so they wouldn't have to deal with what's currently going on.

 

I tried to shield my locker in able to stop the marbles, but it kept falling out til the last one.

 

I was facing my locker, but I could feel the amount of eyes looking at me.

 

Then the hallway turned completely silent.

 

I awkwardly faced away from my locker and looked at all the flabbergasted students.

 

"Hana!!" the assistant principal yelled from down the hall. "Come here...NOW!"

 

My body shook a little because I have never been yelled at. Not by a teacher, not by my parents, not by anybody!

 

But without spending anymore time just staring at the angry lady, I lowered my head in embarassment and walked to her without tripping on a marble.

 

Everybody kept whispering about me and how this was incredibly unexpected. Indeed it was.

 


 

The assistant principal and I both arrived in the office.

 

She forced me to sit down in the chair in front of her desk and I did so.

 

She sighed heavily.

 

Then the atmosphere got a bit tense....and weird...

 

"I can't believe you, Hana. Why would you do such a thing?" she asked and sat in her chair.

 

"I swear, I didn't do it!" I pleaded. "Why would I put marbles in my own locker when I knew all this would happen?"

 

"So you're saying you didn't do it?"

 

"Yes! That's exactly what I'm saying." I said. "Don't you believe me? I am not the kind of student that would do such a stupid thing to myself. I don't think it's reasonable for someone to prank their own selves--well if you call this a prank."

 

"You are a good student, Hana. I do have a feeling on the inside that I should believe you." she said. "But we have no evidence anybody else did it."

 

"Check the cameras."

 

"We don't have any cameras set up in this school. Sorry."

 

"So what now? What's my punishment?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

 

"You will have after school detention for 4 hours each day for the rest of this month and next month. You also have to clean up the mess in the hallway during lunch."

 

My jaw dropped. "I can understand the cleaning up part, but why after school detention for that long??"

 

"I have made my decision..."

 

"That's not fair!" I threw my hands up.

 

"Life is not fair. Look, you are one of my favorite students, but I still have to do my job. If I don't, I will get fired."

 

I pouted.

 

She continued, "Unless you can physically show me proof of who did this, you will continue to have this punishment. End of discussion."