Chapter 12

Stop Ruining Me

"Honey, wake up!!" I heard mom yell into my ear. I flinched a little and slowly opened my eyes to the sunlight that was trying to pry its way into my eyes. I moaned as she shook me. I opened my mouth, ready to yell. Before I did, she shoved something in my mouth. A piece of paper? "This is your list of chores and errands you need to do for me. Thank you!" She smiled and left the room. I took the piece of paper out of my mouth and placed it on my nightstand.

 

I slipped my feet into my slippers and stood up, trying to have some pride in my punishment...not really. I walked towards the restroom and got ready as usual.

 

20 minutes later...

 

"Hana!!" I heard Yoona shout from outside the restroom door. She annoyingly kept knocking on the door, expecting me to open it. "Open up!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and continued to brush my teeth.

 

"There's another restroom you can use, you know..." I said to her with toothpaste foam dripping out of my mouth.

 

"I don't need to use the restroom. I need to eat breakfast." She said in a normal pitched voice, but in an angrier tone.

 

I sighed. "Then go eat breakfast!" I responded.

 

"If you didn't already realize, you have to cook breakfast for me. It's part of your jobs, while being grounded." She said. I squinted into the mirror. "So you better hurry, or else I'll tell mom on you!."

 

"So childish." I murmured.

 


 

"You want eggs or bacon?" I asked while getting out the frying pan.

 

"Um both. Who the hell would eat those seperately?" She asked like she was all that. I didn't answer her and silently continued cooking. "Don't burn the food." She said, looking over my shoulder.

 

I gritted my teeth. "Yoona, I may not cook often, but I can cook. Thanks for the tip, anyways."

 

10 minutes later...

 

"Yuck!" She yelled while spitting out the eggs. "This is terrible!!" She ran to the sink and let the water flow through the faucet. I chuckled a little, while she dipped her tongue into the running water, and scrubbed it with a towel.

 

"Were the eggs that bad?" I asked myself. I checked the plate of eggs and bacon. Nothing seemed wrong. I ate both of the foods and it tasted just fine. Maybe she's not used to eating eggs(?) Maybe she thought eggs tasted much more extroardinary(?)

 


 

Strangely, I walked to school with Yoona. Although, none of us dared to say a word to eachother.

 

We finally reached the gate of the school, or in other words, the gate of hell.

 

I spotted Yoona walking through the gates before me. I grinned, behind her back. "Thank you for leaving me, as always." I said, knowing that she wouldn't hear me anyways.

 

 I decided to just stay outside the gates until the bell rang for class. I was there, awkwardly pacing back and forward. Getting a bit bored, I reached for my phone in my pocket. "Whaa??" I just now realized that mom took away my phone...so amazing; such good timing. Without anything to amuse me, I walked through the gates, and inside the school building.

 

"Going somewhere?" A deep, yet annoying voice asked me, once I was near the lockers.

 

I rolled my eyes so hard that it almost got stuck. "What do you want, Taehyung?"

 

"I just wanted to know where you were going?" He said and crossed his arms.

 

"I'm not even going to waste my time on you anymore." I said and turned away from him, but he caught my wrist and made me face him again.

 

"Fine, don't tell me." He said.

 

"Wasn't going to say anything anyways." I "amusingly" said. "But why would you ask me that?" I also crossed my arms and raised a brow.

 

"Because I needed to know where I had to torture you." He chuckled.

 

"Shut up." I said and the bell rang.

 


 

A/N: Hello everyone!

 

I am going to be posting the next chapter soon this week so please stay tuned!!

 

At this moment, I have 79+ subscribers. I cannot thank all of you enough for liking and subcribing to this story. Ughh, it's getting emotional in here.