Caught!?

The Story Only We Knew

Yoseob’s POV

 

“BEEP BEEP YOU HAVE A NEW TEXT MESSAGE BEEP BEEP”

 

From: Our Dongho ^^

Hyung! We’re having a break today! Come hang out with Eli hyung and me! :DDD

From: Yoseobbie hyung ^^

Sure.

From: Our Dongho ^^

2 P.M. at the café we frequent!

From: Yoseobbie hyung ^^

See you! (:

Time check. 1.35 P.M.

 

‘I don’t have much time left. Better leave now, since I've already taken my morning bath.’

 

I grabbed my back pack quickly.

 

“Hyung! I’m hanging out with some friends!” I shouted to Doojoon who’s in the living room and closed the door after me.

 

Doojoon’s POV

 

“Seung! The coast is clear!” I called out five minutes after Yoseobbie closed the door.

 

Better safe than sorry, right?

 

“Got it!” Hyunseung’s showed me a thumbs up.

“Get me again when you’re done with th…” I could still watch the drama while he took his own sweet time picking the lock.

“Done”

 

I scrambled into the room quickly. Finally some stories to brighten my boring life! :P While caring for my dear little bro, of course :D

 

“I think he knows!”

“Silly. He wouldn’t suspect it to be us. But you were too rough! I told you not to flip pages so quickly, but you wouldn’t listened! You always spoil things with your impatient personality, Seung!” I blamed.

“It’s probably you who got too excited while reading and flips over so quickly” Hyunseung protested.

“Shut up and continue reading, you! Before he comes home” I snapped.

“He’s probably out meeting IU. He won’t be back this early. So we’ve got plenty of time!” Hyunseung reassured me.

“WHAT!? HE READ MY TEXT!? HOW COULD HE INVADE MY PRIVACY? THAT BOY!”

“We’re invading his privacy now too, you know…”

“Oh right…” I had no right to be angry since I’m invading his privacy too; I guess we’re quits now. xD

“I can’t believe he could read so much out of a simple happy birthday text. Seobbie’s so psychotic!” Hyunseung gasped while I flipped to the previous entry. “And I can’t believe you left me here in the dorm while you guys went to have all the fun by yourselves!”

“Chill dude. You didn’t know Eli and Dongho that well, did you?”

“IU didn’t too! I could get closer to them if you would give me the chance!” Hyunseung retorted childishly, demanding an explanation.

“She’s special to Yoseobbie. She’s different. And you know it”

“Hmph” He ignored me and continued reading. “WOW! He must be so in love with her! It’s an open confession!”

“It’s not open. He wrote it in his diary, for pete’s sake. Why do you keep forgetting we’re peeking and not reading with permission, Seungie? You even wanted to leave a comment telling him he was thinking too much about people trying to pry his lock just now, remember?! My god!” I said and shook my head.

“I already said sorry about that so stop holding onto the past!”

“It’s not the past, it’s just like less than 10 minutes ago…” I shrugged and flipped to the previous entry dated ’28 June’.

“What!? He planned to meet IU right after his recording after landing in Seoul!? I bet he is crazy Doo Doo! 100% sure!”

“Love is blind? I don’t know… But I’m sure he still has a hold on his sanity so don’t you worry about him. Worry for yourself Seungie!” I joked.

“LOL! He talked about your Twitter addict, Doo doo!” Hyunseung grinned at me.

“Yah yah! I’ve had enough! I don’t have a Twitter addiction! Seriously! So stop it!”

“Doojoon has a Twitter addiction~! Our BEASTly leader has an addiction~” Hyunseung sang while running out of the bedroom.

“WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU, MISTER JANG HYUNSEUNG!” Doojoon yelled in a annoyed tone.

 

We were running around the house playing ‘Catching’ when we heard the latch of the door opening.

 

“Yah! What are you guys doing?”

 

'This voice is so familiar. Hold on! It’s… YOSEOBBIE..!?' I stared at Hyunseung with disbelief.

 

“What are you doing back here?” Hyunseung asked, as surprised as me.

“Oh. I forgot to bring along Dongho’s present so I turned back” Yoseob gave a silly smile while scratching his head.

 

WAIT! What is he doing now!? He can’t go into the room! WE FREAKING LEFT THE DAMN DIARY OPEN. AND IT’S ON THE STUDY TABLE NOOOOOOOOOO! WE’RE SO DEAD IF WE GET CAUGHT NOW!

 

“Go hide the book. NOW.” I whispered as softly as I could to Hyunseung.

 

He nodded and ran into the room like the hulk was chasing him.

 

“Yoseobbie! I have something to say to you. It’s about…” I pointed in Hyunseung’s direction.

“What’s wrong with him?” I could hear worry in his voice.

 

GREAT! He fell for that. Now, we’ll definitely not get caught. I must really have an IQ of 160! :DDD

 

“Let’s talk outside.” I placed my arm on his shoulder and led him out.

“Hyunseung is acting so silly these days. I think we should send him to the doctor or something” I said seriously.

“Hyunseungie is always silly. There’s nothing wrong, Doojoon-ah! Relax!” Yoseob shrugged it off and made his way into our dorm again.

 

‘I hope he puts it back to the exact place we found it.’ I thought nervously.

 

I saw Hyunseung, who was sitting in front of the TV, turning to wink at me when i walked into the dorm. I was so touched I nearly cried. THANK GOD FOR SAVING OUR LIVES!

 

“I’m leaving!” Yoseob waved without turning back. There was a loud slam when the door closed.

“Should we go back to reading?” Hyunseung asked in a low voice.

“Not today.”

 

All that commotion made me timid. We were so close... Caring for others is tough. But I still had to do it. For Yoseobbie's own good, I had to.