White Day date: Part II

The Story Only We Knew

Yoseob’s POV

[On the way to bus stop] 

“Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?” I silently hoped that I have enough money to pay for whatever she wants to eat while waiting for an answer.

“It’s okay. I’m not really hungry. Maybe we can just go for some ddukbokki?”

“Shindangdong has a shop with really nice ddukbokki. Would you like to go have a try?”

“Sure, I’m fine with anything”


We chatted through the journey on the bus.

 

“I’m sorry, Ji Eun-ah. Oppa don’t own a car and we have to take public transport..”

“It’s okay, oppa. I haven’t taken public transport in a long long time. I like it! Really!” She re-assured me, still keeping the sweet smile on her face no matter what.

“I couldn’t look at the street lights and how beautiful Seoul was in my van, but I can see everything here.. Isn’t it amazing?” She is so easily-contented.

“It’s our stop!” We alighted as soon as the bus halted to a stop.


[In the shop]

 

“Should we go to the second floor? It’s a little packed here..” Ji Eun said shyly whilst looking at her shoes.

“Sure.” [A/N: Anyone watch ‘We Got Married’? This shop is the one YongSeo couple went to in their 2nd episode! :DDD Just imagine that setting okay? (:]


[While waiting for food to be served]

 

“Oppa, can you tell me about yourself? I want to know more..”

“What would you like to know?”

“Anything will be fine” She broke into smile upon hearing the reply.

“Although I really liked being blonde, I think my black hair looks best. My mum really like me having black hair too, she says I look more like her son with black hair. Haha” I laughed awkwardly. “Now tell me something in exchange!”

“I don’t really get along well with strangers and I dislike awkward..” DARN!

 

She got cut ):

 

“Here is your food. Enjoy!!

I’ll eat well!

 

‘Hmm.. Ji Eun ties up her hair before eating. I didn’t know that.. I really dislike girls who let down their hair and keep pushing their hair to the back of their ears. It’s so annoying! It’s like she can read my mind. Freaky’ I thought.

 

“Oppa, what is inside your backpack?” Ji Eun asked curiously while tying up her hair.

“You’ll know later” I winked cheekily.


[After eating] 

I opened up my backpack and brought out my laptop.

 

“Oppa..” Ji Eun muttered while pointing at what I just brought out.

“Let’s watch a movie!”

“Here!? Let’s go out, it’s not good hogging onto seats like that.. There might be others coming in” She said timidly.

“Well, where should we go then?” I thought hard. “Han River?”

“Why not?” She smiled.

 

‘It must be the thousandth time today.’ I smiled at the thought of it.

 

“Are you okay, Seobbie oppa?” 

“Of course. Let's go go go! 


 

We grabbed a cup of hot chocolate for each of us and Ji Eun grabbed some tidbits, since she just learnt that I liked snacking.

 

“What do you want to watch? Horror? Thriller? Romance? Comedy?” I asked while taking out the laptop again.

“Comedy! I haven’t had a good laugh in such a long time~” She pouted.

“Cute!” I pinched her chubby cheeks.

“Oppa!” She attempted to slap me on my back lightly.

“Wow.. Your hands are really small” I unintentionally grabbed her hand while dodging her hit.

“Of course. I’m a girl, oppa.” She said with a frown.

“Well then. Let’s watch ‘When In Rome’ shall we? It's a romance comedy” [A/N: That’s one of my favourite movie by the way :D]


[During the movie]

“Wow.. I want to dance in that fountain too!” Ji Eun said dreamily while huffing and puffing her breath into her hands.

 

I grabbed her hands and rubbed them.

 

“Your hands so cold! Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you’re cold?” I took off my jacket and put it on her.

“Zip it up!” I demanded.

“I can’t! My hands are numb” She pouted.

 

Again. I’m going crazy very soon. Like 3,2,1 – NOW!

 

“I’ll help. There’s a hand warmer in my pocket too!” I smiled while zipping the jacket all the way up so the chilling wind couldn’t get to her body.

“But oppa, what about you?” She ask worriedly.

“It’s okay. I have a hoodie in my backpack. Don’t worry about me, I’m a guy, I can take this cold! Now let’s go back to the movie, shall we?” I gave a nonchalent look and turn back to the laptop screen.

 

‘Oh my, it’s so cold I think I’m gonna die. Let me get some warmth from my pathetic hot chocolate’

 

Then, someone grabbed my hands and place my hand in the pocket of my jacket.

 

“Ji Eun-ah!” I exclaimed.

“Shhh!” She hushed me and pointed to the screen. 

  

[A/N: All of you who watched the movie should know there’s this part where the male and female lead made out. Wait a sec. That’s not why I like this movie okay? I forward to more ‘normal’ parts whenever I see that scene! Anyways, we’re skipping to that part! Teeheehee xD]

 

“OMO OMO OMO” Ji Eun clasped her hands onto her face, covering her eyes.

“I’ll skip it! It’s no big deal. HAHAHA” I laughed awkwardly while trying to put her hands down.

“Is it over? Is it over?” She asked anxiously.

“Yes! I skipped it. Trust oppa, won’t you?”

“Okay..” She pouted. “Oppa, it’s late. Shall we go? I don’t want you to get a cold too..”

“Let’s go then! I’ll walk you home”

 

We talked nonsense and random stuff on our way to her apartment. I didn’t know she once went for JYP auditions and got rejected. She had dated a guy after she debuted too. I was pretty sad. Hmm. But it’s in the past, isn’t it?

 

“We’re here.”

“Wait! Here’s a present for you. I know only couples do that but I just want to reciprocate your gift on Valentines. Just as a friend, nothing more. Don’t think too much about it okay, Ji Eun-ah” I explained myself.

 

I didn’t want her to get scared and think too much. Friends last forever right? I’ll be happy with just that…

 

“I understand… Bye oppa” She said in a low tone

“Wait!” I grabbed her left arm as she turned. “Ji Eun-ah, be careful. Send me a text after you reach home safely okay?”

“It’s only upstairs oppa!” She exclaimed, forcing down her laughter.

“You could get trapped in the elevator or something you know?” I tried to logic with her.

“I will. Bye oppa!”

 

I started walking back after her silhouette disappeared.

 

‘Why did she suddenly get so down? Weren’t we just fine talking about stuff on our way to her apartment?’ I thought hard but couldn’t get an answer.


[At BEAST's dormitory]

“BEEP BEEP YOU HAVE A NEW TEXT MESSAGE BEEP BEEP”

 

From: Ji Eun

Oppa! Thank you for the necklace. I liked it a lot (:

From: Seobbie Oppa

I’m glad you liked it. I have one too. It’s our friendship necklace from now on.

Don’t lose it alright? :DDD Rest early, it has been a long day. Good night ^^

From: Ji Eun

Nights oppa (: