No time to care

The Story Only We Knew

Doojoon’s POV

 [15th June, 2010]

“Yah! Yoon Doo Doo! Hurry. Before Yoseobbie comes back from his Star Golden Bell recording!” Hyunseung pulled me into the room.

 

Perfect timing. Just when I was about to start watching my favourite show! >:( But… Caring for our dear Yoseobbie is more important, isn’t it?

 

“Chill dude, let’s just do it like how we used to. Are you getting flimsy? Since you haven’t been picking locks for a long time.”

“It looks like he changed locks. Aish! It’s so much more complicated. Now I have to figure how to unlock it. Give me some time! Should we just lock the room door? In case he comes back all of a sudden”

“Yah yah yah! That makes it more suspicious! Are you sure you’re not one of babo Kiki’s friends?” I said while flicking Hyunseung’s forehead.

 

In front of the fans, he’s always chic and proper. When it’s just us, he doesn’t think straight. He’s definitely someone that won’t survive till the end in a vampire movie. In fact, I think he’s gonna be the first to die in one – even before our baby Yoseobbie does -.-“ He just doesn’t think about consequences before doing things.

 

“Yes! I’ve got it, I’ve got it!!!”

*facepalm*Shut up already! Do you want the neighbors to know!?”

“Let’s read!”

 

It was always our practice to start with his latest entry. It was the most updated one :DDD

 

“Woah… I didn’t know he felt so angry with me and IU being together on that radio show!”

“What!? He created 14 accounts to dislike IU’s UCC videos!? OMO! Our Yoseobbie is crazy!? DOO DOO WE GOT TO SAVE HIM!” Hyunseung was in his over-protective-older-brother-freak-out mode.

“Probably only those that has Cheondong in it, you silly…” I deduced smartly.

 

All those detective movies had paid off :DDDD

 

“Is there a need to write such an embarassing entry?” I asked in a low tone and covered my face with my hands when I saw the entry dated ‘May 22’.

“Doo Doo! Our Yoseobbie misses you so much he writes it in his diary! Hehe. You should stop going overseas for filming and leaving us here~” Hyunseung sang.

 

What he said struck me. I probably didn’t have enough time and energy left to take good care of my precious little brother after my packed schedules every day. That’s why he felt so lonely most of the time. Dongwoonie was strong and not afraid to tell us his feelings. That’s why I didn’t worry much about our maknae. Instead, I often worried more for Seobbie than for our real maknae.

 

“Seungie, I think Yoseobbie is a little bipolar here… He’s having extreme mood swings. He’s suddenly so happy after receiving texts from IU?” He’s giving me more and more reasons to worry over him now.

“Look at this entry! They spent Black Day together!” Hyunseung scanned the entry and flips to the previous entry. “They even spent White Day together! Oh my heaven”

“Why are you so surprised? We saw that entry long ago, didn’t we?”

“Oh right” Hyunseung nodded slightly.

 

He probably forgot about it. Babo.

 

I want his smile to come back. I will opt out of the radio show soon. I wouldn't want a girl to come between our brotherhood. Friends, to me, was far more important. And I didn't want Yoseobbie to feel that bad, at least I'll be there to console him if anything goes wrong. Junhyung was too busy composing to worry about him. Kiki had many schedules, like me. Hyunseung was too insensitive and maknae has to manage his studies. I, as a leader and his hyung, had to keep him on the right track. Yes, I will do whatever it takes to cheer our members up. BEAST FOREVER!