We Got Married (part 1)

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Telebi annawa!TV's not working!"

"Mwo?! Solma!No way!"

Jackson ran out of his room to where Bambam was. Since the Korean members were out to spened the holidays with their families, he decided to come home to the dorm to spend some time with his brothers. It had been two weeks since he came home to their dorm. Bambam was fiddling with the cords connected to their television set.

"YA! Mwohaesseo?!What did you do?"

"Wae, wae?" Mark was on all fours as he crawled his way out of the room, sticking his head into the living room.

"TV's not working," Jackson replied. "Bambam broke it."

They looked at the tv set and Jackson tried to reconnect some of the cords that Bambam made a mess of.

"Mwoya, ige?!" he was soon cursing in fast Cantonese.

"Geu noonaga..." Bambam started. "Eunhye-noona... telebi itjanha..She has a tv, right..."

Jackson took of his cap to ruffle his hair then put it back. "Jigeum eotteohkkeWhat should we do now, Bambam?"

"Noonahante mureowa-bwaAsk that Noona, hyung," Bambam said to Mark. "Telebi bomyeon dwaeneun geonIf we can watch her tv."

"Michyeosseo?Are you crazy?" Mark asked Bam. "Niga haebwaYou do it."

They haven't talked since that time in his room. Sure, they threw her and Yugyeom a birthday party a few weeks ago, and he even met her younger sister, but she barely spoke to him.

"Wae? Chakhan noona geu noona gaShe's a nice Noona."

"Geureom niga mureobwaSo go ask her, then," Mark said. "PalliHurry."

"Kachi kamyeon andwaeCan't you come with me, hyung?"

"Neo honja kaYou go alone. Telebi niga mangjijanhaYou're the one who broke the tv."

"Kachi kaLet's go, hyung." Bambam threw all his aegyo at Jackson, who was still trying to salvage their tv set. "Keu episode kkok bwayadwaeI need to watch that episode. Sae couple isseoThere's a new couple."

"It's dinner time already," Mark said. "AndwaeNo way. Neo honja kaYou go."

"KajaLet's go," Jackson told Bambam, then thought of something. "Kachi ka, hyung."

"Nan kwaenchanhaI'm fine. Naega kidarigo isseulkkeI'll wait for you here." .

"We won't be back til tomorrow." Jackson gave Bambam a high five and they both laughed. "Arasseo. Annyeong, hyung. Jinjja yeogi honja isseumyeon dwae?Will you be fine here, all by your lonesome?" 

Mark looked around the room. It was empty enough with four of their members and their managers out for the holidays. If these two left him, he'd feel more alone.

"Arasseo, nado kalkkeI'll go, too."

"Assa!"

"Ah! Key!" Jackson went and got the key, locked the door on his way out.

"Game hajaLet's do a game," Bambam was saying. "Doorbell-haneun saram nugahalkkato decide who will ring the doorbell."

"Musun game? Musun game?" Jackson singsonged, putting both arms around Mark and Bambam. They decided to play the most unusual game ever: rock-paper-scissors.

"O, annyeong hasaeyo," Jackson pretended to talk to someone behind Mark. When Mark turned, he took the chance to tell Bambam to hold out ROCK.

"Kaui baui beo!"

Bambam: Rock
Jackson: Rock
Mark: Rock

"Kaui Baui beo!"

Jackson: Rock
Bambam: Rock
Mark: Rock

"Ooooh," the three of them laughed.

"Kaui Baui beo!"

Jackson: Rock
Bambam: Rock
Mark: Scissors

"Aaaah!" Mark screamed. "Mwoya?!"

"You lost, man," Bambam laughed, pushed him out the elevator. "Knock knock, now."

"Who's there?" Jackson asked.

"Oh. JohdaGood one. This is Mark."

"Mark who?"

"Wabusa wanjanjet--"

"Keumanhae!" Mark shushed.

"Deoliji?Nervous?" Jackson asked his hyung, smirking. "Part of growing up, hyung."

"Kanda..." Here goes nothing...

Mark stared at the doorbell. What should he say when she opened the door? Will she even open it? Is she alone? What if she went home to her country? What if she went to EXO's dorm?

"Hyung." Jackson pushed him.

"Palli." Bambam edged on.

"Shush," Mark complained.

"Hae, anhae?Will you do it or not?" Bambam. "Palli, hyung." 

"Mwoya, hyung." Jackson rang the buzzer himself and pushed Mark to the door.

"Ya! Kamanhi isseo!Stay put!" 

The door swun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter