Part Of Growing Up, Hyung

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JB jonhwa hajimaDon't call JB," he told her, handing her back the phone.

"Wae?Why not?" .

She knew the answer to that so they said it at the same time. "Just keunyang." Pouting, she just went back on toying with his face. Now how was she going to know their schedules?

"I'll buy a new phone," Mark said.

"Congratulations," she said pretending to be bitter. She actually found it cute that Mark would be jealous over such a small issue.

"Ya," he protested at her lack of reaction.

"What was I supposed to say?"

"How about giving me your number."

"You can ask JB for it."

"Ya!"

"Ya!" she retorted. "Naega noona ya!I'm older! Eotteohke banmal hae?how can you speak so informally?"

"Hankuk saram annikkaWe're not Korean sangwan eobseoit doesn't matter." He stared up at her from his position. "Keureonde... In Korea, it's a trend to date noonas."

She'd been playful before but her face suddenly turned serious at the mention of dating. Mark really don't get her. She kissed him earlier, which meant (as Mark decided he wanted it to mean) that she liked him back, and then refused his suggestion of dating. Technically they were already dating the moment he kissed her and she kissed him back.

"Wae jakku irae?Why do you keep being like this?"  she asked quietly.

"Neorang sagwigoshipeunikkaI want to date you." 

There's that face again. Mark sat up and made her face him.

"SagwijaLet's date." They already knew they liked each other, so what was holding her back?

"..."

"I like you, you like me."

"How old are you? You should know by now, life isn't that simple."

"You're the only one making it difficult," he said, growing frustrated. No matter how he looked at it, he still didn't understand why she wouldn't tell him the real reason.

"I'm still going, you know." It was his turn to be silent. He almost forgot about her going home. "I'm going home for the holidays, but I won't go back to Korea."

"Why not?"

She gestured at her laptop on the table, still logged on to  an Online Game. She'd called it Dragon Nest.

"I'm gonna be making one of those."

"A computer?!" he asked stupidly.

"Aniya! Game!"

"You're going to make a Game?"

"Eo. The manga has already been released, and we've been getting offers for Animation, but Gaeil and I designed the manga for a game, and we already got an approval...My sister and I had been working on it for two years now."

"Where?"

"Japan."

That didn't sound so far. Mark smiled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter