16 Months Later (Book 2 Prologue)

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GOT7 jjai!"

Youngjae tapped his mike, blew on it to check if it was working and so did the others. Soon, they lined up the stage to perform.

"Konnichiwa!" Jackson told their Japanese fans.

Got7 released another mini-album, promoting in Japan this time. This will be their last showcase before they head back to Korea that same night.

The crowds went wild when Mark gave them the usual flip, though he added a couple more turns. And then he shrugs his usual shrug. and they screamed even louder.

~~~~~

"Eh??"

Eunhye composed herself. She shouldn't let her anger lose on the teller on the airport just because her flight got canceled at the perfect hour.

"We're really sorry," said the clerk. "I'll go check to see if there is any available flights for the day, Ma'am." The lady looked for other flights from her computer. "Kankokuni ni-bin nomi arimasuThere's only two flights to Seoul, Korea this time, Ma'am. Hayaku sarukoto ninaru 21:35 tohokano ichitsu aa 2:15 desuThe earliest will be leaving 9:35PM and the other one, tomorrow at 2:15AM.

She took the earlier flight. There was no way she was waiting for 2:15AM. She wanted to get to Seoul already. She gave her her passport when she asked for it.

"Maeko Nana?"

"Yeah...? Nihonjin namae Nana desuThat's my Japanese name." Did SM Entertainment follow her to Japan and created stories about her so she'd be deported?

"Lemorian no Guardian?Guardians of Lemorian?"

Maeko Nana's mood suddenly went up. The teller seemed to know her manga.

"Artistoga honto ni Sensei no imouto desuka?Is the graphic artist really your sister?" the teller asked. Now she was calling her Sensei (teacher or someone being given respect or reverence to).

"HaiYes."

"I wish I'd have my latest volume so I could make you sign it."

Maeko Nana took out one volume out from her bag. It was the one that was supposed to come out the next day, signed it and gave it to her.

"Domou arigatou gozaimasu!"

"Doo itashimae." 

"Uh, there are available seats for first class, Sensei," the clerk said. In Japan, not only teachers were addressed as Sensei, but also those who were recognized by the speaker to be of higher status. Hearing the teller, who was a Japanese, call her Sensei got her blushing. "Do you want to upgrade your ticket?"

"Sure."

While she put in her upgrade for her ticket, Maeko Nana told her about the Online Game for the manga series. The clerk also knew about it, as well, and said that her younger brother had purchased it.

"I have to go to Seoul to release the Beta myself," she explained. "You see, the manga was inspired by Korea while I was there working. Now they want a separate server for Korean Players."

"Wow. I didn't know you'd be this pretty."

"Domou!"

~~~~~~~~

*Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimiMy selfishness that couldn’t let you go
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgoturned into an obsession that imprisoned you
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonniWere you hurt because of me?
Amu daedap eomneun neoYou're not saying anything
Babocheoreom waeWhy am I a fool
Neoreul jiuji motaewhy can’t I forget you
Neon tteonabeoryeonneundeYou’re already gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter