Stay a bit longer

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now what?" Noona asked Mark. "Mwohago shipeoWhat do you want to do?"

Yeah, Mark. You wanted to stay. Now what?

"More ice cream?"

They went to the kitchen and Noona served him more ice cream, cookies and cream this time. She started on the dishes while he stood beside her and ate. Mark tried to act normal as he had when JackBam were there. He even dared feed her some. Yep, using his own spoon. His stomach fluttered when she ate from it and was normal about it.

"Why aren't you visiting Jackson on Roommate?" she asked.

"Shigan eobseoNo time."

"But you have time to come here."

"It's just next door, and there are no cameras here."

"Should I put some?" she muttered. "Maybe then I could sell them online..."

"Aaaah hae." He gave her the last bite. She then took the mug from him and washed it. "Ey, naega halkkeLet me do it."

"Shush."

"Naega halkkeoragoI said I'll do it." He took the sponge from her, brushing her hand on purpose.

"Igeon therapy yaThis is therapy for me," she said. "Need to get the stress out."

"Manhi stress padasseo?Are you stressed often?"

"These days, yeah," she replied.

Mark still tried to take the dishes away from her but she was firm. He enjoyed doing it, though. Their hands would brush against each other, and she would flick some of the bubbles to throw him off.

"If you need to let them out, there's always dishes on our sink."

"AnigeodeunI don't think so. JB itjanhaJB's there. He won't allow that. And if I'm not mistaken, you just order." .

"Maja. Haha. Ije urireul jal aranaboneYou seem to know us pretty well now." .He settled on drying the plates with a dishcloth. 

"Fan iranikkaThat's because I'm a fan." . And because I have seen how celebrities live, she wanted to add, though she didn't.

"JB's?"

"Got7."

He handed her the dry plates. They seemed to work quite well together. After cleaning the kitchen, they settled by the couch. She let him use her iPad(Bambam had taken his) and he sat on the carpetted floor while she lied on the couch.

Mark tried hard not to think that they were the only ones there...alone...in her house... Minutes passed by and Mark was already getting immersed in what he was watching(he found an old cheerdance video labeled 2010 on her "College days" folder)

"Napeun neom." she said suddenly. Mark, who had his back on her turned to look at her. He thought she was talking about him. She was covering her eyes with a pillow.

"Ureo?Are you crying?" 

"AniI'm not. I don't cry." They both knew she was crying.

Mark sighed. He couldn't take it anymore. He had to do something, or at least say something. "You know you can talk to me, right?"

"TwaesseoForget it." .

Mark settled the ipad on the table and pulled the pillow off her face. He rested his elbow on the seat and laid his head there, trying to get a better look at her face. "Ureotne!You cried!" 

She tried to get the pillow back but he stretched his hand upward so she wouldn't reach.

Mark honestly didn't know what to do. He was angry and sad and happy at the same time. Angry at the man making her cry, sad that she was hurting, and happy that he decided to stay and be there for her.

"UljimaDon't cry."

She covered her face with her hands. She did the exact opposite of what Mark just said. "MianhaeSorry."

"Mwoga mianhae?Why apologize to me?" he asked, taking her hand away from her face. She was still pretty even if she was cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter