Seven Late Night Friends

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why you?" 

"Musun soriya!What are you talking about?They said a lot of the casts can't come back for season 2," he answered, his mouth full of chicken. He then saw Eunhye standing there by the door. "Oh? Noona! You're here!"

"You just noticed?" Mark said, pulling down Jackson's cap over his eyes. Why is everyone calling her like that? Is Mark the only one who wasn't as close enough with her to call her Noona? How old is she? If Mark would guess, he'd say that she would be the same age as Youngjae. "Insa haeGreet her."

Jackson suddenly started to do a formal bow down to the floor but Eunhye stopped him, laughing.

"Do you watch Roommate, Noona?" Jackson asked her.

"Aniyo," she replied. "I don't get much leisure time, I'm too busy."

Mark closed the door to their room and led her to the living room. They've been standing near the vestibule for too long, he feared it might smell like foot.

"Noona, tour hallae?Shall we do a tour?" Jackson said. He turned to the other members. "Ey, aedeulaguys, Eunhye-noona ya. Philippine-eseo wasseoShe's from the Philippines."  

There were a chorus of "Annyeong haseyo" as the other members who haven't met her greeted her. Somehow, Mark felt better when Jackson had to introduce her. He was slightly worried that all of them would know her as much as Jinyoung seemed to do.

"Ne, annyeong haseyo."

"Annyeong haseyo, Bambam imnidaI'm Bambam," Bambam said. "Eo... what.. what is the name? Of dog?" 

"Peachy."

"Oh! Peachy! GwiyeowoCute, Peachy!" Bambam was so immersed with the dog he hadn't touched the food Mark and Junior brought home. "Can... can we.. can you give her to me?" Bambam suddenly laughed at himself. 

"Hi, I'm Youngjae."

"Annyeong haseyo." Eunhye said, smiling at a shy Youngjae. She liked it that he wanted to speak English.

"Aigoo, neomu gwiyeowoso cute." JB was talking about the dog, or at least Mark hoped. He got up from the floor and offered a hand out for Eunhye to shake. "Hi I'm JB. Welcome to Korea." 

Jinyoung was smiling as he watched the other members try to speak English. Jackson and Mark didn't say anything, too.

"My...my name is Yugyeom..."

"Ah! Yugyeom-i," Eunhye said smiling. "Saengili ddeogatae, urideulWe have the same birthdate."

"Ah, jinjja yo?Really?" Yugyeom said, shyly scratching his head.

"Ne, naneun neoui 'O-nyeon Noona' yaI'm your '5-year big sister.'" 

Mark worked the math in his head. So she was a year older than him. 

"Ya!" JB suddenly screamed at Mark and Jackson who were arm in arm behind Eunhye. "Hankuk-o malhalsu isseo!She can speak Korean Wae amu mal anhae?!Why didn't you say anything?  Yeong-o yaegihaeneun olmana himdeulji ara?Do you know how hard it is to speak English?"

In the TV behind Yugyeom came out a teaser for Roommate Season 1's last episode for the next week. He was reminded of Jackson's news just a few moments ago. Soon, Jackson would need to move out and Mark would be alone in the room.

"Mark-hyung," the guy in question called. "Let's give her a tour around the house."

"Geu episode bwasseoI saw that episode," she said when they led her back to the Markson room. "I Got7 bwasseoI saw 'IGOT7'." Ever since she met Jackson and Mark she had been curious about them and so she searched them on the internet. Of course, you could find everything in Youtube and Dailymotion. 

"Ey, urae bang-eun Grand Finale haebojaLet's do our r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter