Mark 바보 (Stupid Mark)

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why did he have to say that? Now what would Eunhye think of him? Uridulman. Seriously,Mark?

"Do I get paid for that?" she asked in response. She knew she had to get going. The tiny jolt her heart did when Mark said he wanted her to teach him, and him only. It might have been small, but it usually only took a spark to get a fire up. She couldn't afford to get burned again.

Mark was relieved she didn't think weird about him. He could really never find the right words to say.

"Noona," Bambam butted in. "Igeo nado meogodo dwaeyo?Can I eat this, too."

"TangyeonejiOf course," she replied, Mark completely forgotten. She even fed Bambam.

"Mmmm! Recipe juseyoGive me the recipe." .

Mark cleared his throat. All the other three looked at him and he pretended to cough. He was sure his ears were turning red now. When the maknaes went back to what they were doing, Mark nodded to Eunhye to tell her to get out of the kitchen. He already went ahead, willing her to follow.

But not so fast. Yugyeom called him.

"Hyung eodigayo?Where are you going?" 

"Eo?..."

"Narang Japanese lessons." Eunhye said, winking at Yugyeom.

"Nado nado nado!" Bambam said, jumping up and down.

"Nado nado!" echoed Yugyeom.

"Shush!" Mark warned. "Just cook."

"Geureomyeon, hyung, igeo meokjimaThen don't eat what I'm cooking hyung." Yugyeom warned.

"DwaesseoForget it," Mark said dismissively. "Noona meogeodo dwaeI'll eat Noona." . . (He meant Noona will feed me)

"MWO?!" >__< 

Bambam burst out laughing and fell on the floor clutching his belly. Yugyeom was clapping hysterically.

"Wae wae?"

"'Noona meogeo'ragu haesseoYou said you'll eat her." Yugyeom said in fits of laughter.

Bambam was now under the dining table, clutching his stomach.

"MeogjugiI meant feed!" Mark desperately tried to redeem himself. 

"Daebak," Yugyeom said, still laughing. Realizing why the kids were laughing, he aimed a kick at them and made a gesture to keep quiet. Bless these kid's purity.

"KajaLet's go," she told him. Mark studied her expression if she knew what the kids meant, but it was hard to tell. "Na meokjimaDon't eat me."

"That's not what I meant, noona."

"Noona beurojimaragoI told you not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter