Make me shut up

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Eunhye both jumped. They were more shocked at what went on between them than the fact that Chanyeol was there in the room.

"Jigeum mwohanyago?!I said what the hell are you doing?!" Chanyeol pulled Mark off from the bed in one second, his eyes were on fire. He had Mark's collar. His hands balled into a fist and he was aiming.

"Ya!" Noona screamed before Chanyeol's fist collided with Mark's jaw. "Tagjang nohara!Let him go!" 

"I ge-itaemuniya?Is it because of him? He-eojigo shipeun keu iyuYou say you're breaking up with me?" 

"Aniya! Keunyang jinggu yaHe's just a friend! Chanyeol, noha!Let go!"

Chanyeol's fist was in the air but he let it down. Eventually, he let go of Mark. She ran to Mark to see if he was okay.

"Iltan kabwaJust go home for now, Mark," Noona said, her eyes filled with worry.

"Mwo? I can't if he's here. I can't leave you alone with him."

"Eunhye-a."

"Shut up, Chanyeol! OjimaraguI told you not to come here, wae jakku yeogi wa?!why do you keep coming?!"

"Keu gega nuguyaWho is he? Sae namchin?Your new boyfriend? Wa, jinjja daedahaneyou're amazing. Kago iyuneun ireongabwaThis must be why you left. Nan idol iranikka hae-eosseotdaguYou said you're breaking up with me because I'm an idol. Keunde ige mwoyaBut what is this? Keu saramdo idol itjanhaHe's an idol too!"

"Namchin aniranikkaI told you he's not my boyfriend! Keunyang jingguWe're just friends." She realized she couldn't say Mark didn't mean anything to her.

"Jimdaejingu?Friends with benefits?" 

There was a loud slapping sound as Noona's hand collided with Chanyeol's face. Silence followed for a few moments.

"Ka!Leave!" Mark said through gritted teeth. He rushed to Noona and looked at her hand. It was red,  as was Chanyeol's left cheek.

"Mark, don't."

"How dare he say that to you?"

Chanyeol laughed bitterly.

"Keut-i aniyaIt's not over."

"Keut-iya. Jebal ka, Chanyeol. Karagu!"

Chanyeol looked at Mark and Noona was afraid that he was gonna hit him. But he left and banged the bedroom door after him.

"Mianhae," she said to Mark.

"Shhh. Don't let him ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter