Philippines

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark craned his neck when they arrived at the International Airport. There were some fans waiting for them.

"Ooooohhh," Bambam was saying beside him. He stopped to take a selca by a window and went to post it somewhere on the internet, instagram maybe.

"Kibun johayoThe feeling is good."  Jinyoung said. He put an arm around his hyung, and the fans squealed, JinMark feels everywhere. "Noona chajani?You're looking for her, aren't you?" 

"Aniya."

"Ey." Jinyoung's eyes were full of wrinkles as he smiled at Mark, then at the fans. Soon they were inside cars that will take them to the place they were staying.

Mark asked JB if he could call her, but JB said she got a new phone and he didn't have her new number. This time, Mark almost got angry that he didn't have it. He kept quiet about it, though. He never asked anyone again about her. She wasn't there when they came into the place where the KPop Conference will be held. They already greeted their fellow artists, Bernard park and Sistar-sunbaes, but still no sign of Eunhye anywhere.

She liked Sistar's Hyorin a lot and was excited when she and Mark talked about the Conference because she'll get to meet her.

Then, they were called for the briefing, and still no Eunhye. They were introduced to two people, who were going to stand as translators. This time, Mark had to ask.

Jackson beat him to it.

"Eunhye-noona-neun?What about Noona?" he asked, looking uneasy.

"Motkashe couldn't come," their manager stated the obvious. He said her flight got delayed because it was rush time for holidays, and that she wouldn't make it from where she was to the place of Conference until night time, and it wasn't even a hundred percent she can leave that day at all. They were told that the country was an archipelago, with thousands of islands separated by water. They thought of all the beaches there could be, and found it interesting. Eunhye even told them things about this island and that and they all thought it was amazing.

Now, Mark suddenly hated it.

But then the first fan came to ask for his sign, gave him a small stuffed animal and shook his hand, told him how good it was that they came. He remembered he came here for the fans, and not for Eunhye, so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter