While It Lasts

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He could only stare at her.

"Noona! Hyung!" Jackson's voice came and soon they heard a knock from the door. Eunhye suddenly stood up and put a hand on her waist as if nothing happened. "MeokjaLet's eat.." 

"Ya ileonaHey get up," she told him and kicked his bed.

Jackson came in the room. "Hyung meokjayo. Noona's eating with us."

"Kaja," she said and pulled Jackson out of the room.

Thirty seconds later, Mark jumped from his bed and ran out.

"Yaaaaaa!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mahal ko kayo."

Bambam repeated after her. So did Yugyeom. In preparation for their trip, they pestered Eunhye to teach them basic languages, just to make their fans squeal more.

"Noona, how do you say, Hana Dul Set in Filipino?" Jackson asked.

"Isa, dalawa, tatlo."

He wrote in on his notepad. She saw what he wrote and she started laughing. Mark looked over to see what Jackson wrote and laughed too.

"Wae??"

She corrected what he wrote. Seeing it, Jackson laughed, too.

"Fruits, everyone!" Youngjae said and came with desert, fruits as usual. Youngjae had a habit of speaking English when Eunhye was around. 

Mark's hand was reaching for the apple automatically and immediately took a bite. He also let Eunhye take a bite.

"O-nyeon noona!" Yugyeom called her midbite, using his nickname for her. They had the same birthday, only she was born five years earlier. "Aaaaah." He tried to feed her grapes but Mark took it. Yugyeom stared at him, then went "Aaaah" to her again, this time with the tangerine.

She ate it, and Mark slapped Yugyeom's hand away. Yugyeom stuck his tongue out at him.

"Komawo, Gyeom-oppa!" The two threw aegyos at each other and Mark aimed a kick at the giant maknae. After a few more minutes, she told them she needed to go back to her apartment.

"Mark-hyung," Jinyoung said teasing him. "Ni bang-e oneul bam jaseyoPlease sleep in your own room tonight." .

JB looked questioningly at Mark, and he ignored him, pulling Eunhye up from the floor.

"Yaegi hajalet's talk." JB called Mark. He was using his leader tone, and Mark didn't have the time for it.

"Kada-ogeBe back later." Mark ignored what JB had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter