Why don't you kiss her....?

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung."

Mark was pulled out from his thoughts when Youngjae called him. They were waiting for their turn for the stage on the broadcast, and Mark was thinking about what he did this morning. Did he really kiss Eunhye? What if she got angry at Mark? What if she'll never talk to him again?

Keureohmyeon I should have kissed her on the lips.

"Yeah!"Jackson suddenly exclaimed. "Uri, ya.. uri jigeum Roommate-ui camera, man!"

"Yeah!" Bambam said, also jumping up.

"Roommate camera!"

Jackson looked so excited and soon everyone were, too. A few minutes later, Jackson's Roommate, Seo Kang Joon came in and they were introduced. Soon another Roommate cast came in, Gokju, and they had a lot of fun.

Then they were called up for stage, and after their performance, the day was over for them and they were heading back to the dorm.

On the way, Mark laid different scenarios in his head how he would face her.

Scenario 1:

They'd be in the elevator, Mark would her, but she'd ignore him.

Scenario 2:

Mark would ring her doorbell and she'd open up the door but she'd see Mark and slam the door .

Scenario 3:

Mark would meet her at the entrance and she'd remember Mark kissed her without her consent and slap him.

Scenario 4:

Mark would come into her unit, Park Chanyeol was there and Noona'd tell him that Mark kissed her, then Chanyeol would punch him in the face and tell him they'd gotten back together and Mark should just get lost.


Mark punched the carseat and earned a weirded out look from Bambam. Maknae line was singing and they must have thought Mark wanted them to shut up because soon they kept quiet. 

It was already 11:45 when they arrived and the members were exhausted. Mark, with his room being the closest to the bathroom got dibs on it and took a shower first. Then he went to arrange the room. He left in a hurry that it looked as if a hurricane came and swept the whole room.

He was folding the jacket he wore earlier when he felt its pockets. There was a key, much similar to the one that opens their main door. It was Eunhye's key. He remembered taking Noona's key and opening her apartment for her, but he didn't remember returning it. He ran out the door in a hurry he didn't get the time to return the key to her apartment.

But he had enough time to kiss her.

Aaaaahhh!

He laid on his bed and fought over going to return it or wait for her to come looking for it. But finally Mark had to get up because his stomach was already growling. The others were sleeping now, except fot JB who just came out of the bathroom.

"Pab meokgeosseo?Did you eat?" JB asked him. 

"Ajik," he replied. "Nan jogeum nagalkkeI'm going out for a bit."

"Eodiro?Where to?" 

"KeunyangHere and there."

"Arasseo," JB smiled knowingly. 

Mark had some food first from the kitchen and went out. He still wasn't ready to fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter