받지마라고! (Told you not to take the call)

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark sat bolt upright, suddenly remembering something and woke up from his sleep. He ran to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. Jackson was still snoring when Mark took something from his own bag and went out. He made sure he had a key so he could come in quietly.

"Eo? Hyung," Yugyeom was up already. "Eodigayo?Where are you going?" 

"Eo...? Just...keunyang."

"Ey," Yugyeom said. "Kimbab mogoshipeoyo?Do you want some kimbap?" Yugyeom must have ordered kimbap again in the morning. The maknae was supposed to be on diet but he had been sneaking and scheduling deliveries in the morning when everyone would still be asleep.

"NajungeLater," Mark said and went out. 

He soon regretted it a second after he pressed the buzzer to Eunhye's unit. It was still early in Sunday morning and she might still be sleeping. The dogtreats he bought for Peachy could wait. He took a step to turn back and literally bumped into her. She came from outside like she just jogged.

"Eo? Mark? What's up?" 

"Uh... good morning."

Na jinjja babogataeI'm really like an idiot, he thought to himself.

"Good morning to you as well," she said, waiting for him to say something more. She opened her apartment door. "What's that you got there?"

"IgeonHere..." he handed her the treats he had bought before for her dog. He also brought a chew toy shaped like a pretzel for Peachy. "I forgot to give these to you last night." 

"Ooooh!" she seemed excited as if the treats were for her. "KomawoyoThanks." She opened the door and left it like that. Mark wondered if she was inviting him in. 

Should he come in? She might be just being polite, he thought. He shouldn't have come so early in the morning.

"Did you have coffee yet?" She already went in before he could answer. He decided to come in.

"AjikNot yet, Noona." He swallowed hard upon daring to call her as affectionately as Jinyoung and Jackson did.

"Don't call me Noona, it makes me feel so old," she protested. "It's okay for Bam and Yugyeom, but not from you. Keunyang Noona-bureojimaJust don't call me Noona.

"ArasseoyoUnderstood," he answered. He had to keep a straight face so it wouldn't show that he liked the thought too much.

"How do you want your coffee?"

"Anything will do," he replied.

"You know that's the hardest one to make, don't you?"

He laughed shyly as she handed him a mug, along with the small jar for sugar. He noticed she didn't put any in her cup as she sipped from her steaming mug. He tried the plain coffee himself and grimaced. Seeing his reaction, Eunhye laughed at him and handed him the creamer as well. Smiling despite himself, he added them to his coffee to his liking.

"Peachy!" he spotted the dog again. She looked so sleepy in the morning. "Can I play with her?"

"Sure, no problem," she said, putting back the kettle in the coffee maker. "I have to take a shower anyway. Ajigeun nan ankkeutnamyeonIf in case I'm not done yet, just leave the mug by the sink if you're done."

"I'll just wash it."

"Andwae!No! Don't you wash it Mark Tuan." And with that she was gone, leaving Mark with a sleepy dog and a steaming mug of coffee. 

He contented himself with running around with the dog in the spacious living room. This unit has only three bedrooms. The living room was spacious, too, and there were a lot of framed photos on a corner atop a drawer. There were family pictures, and Mark somehow thought he could relate to that. He himself hasn't gone home in a long time.

There was a vibr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter