우리둘만 (Just us, two)

손이 가 (Take My Hand)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a common Filipino culture to share food with the neighbors. Eunhye had the day off and since she had nothing to do, she cooked. She usually enjoyed cooking and it also served as one of her methods to relieve stress. But of course, she lived alone and she couldn't finish all of those she cooked so she stuffed some on containers and handed one to that grandmother that lived in the same building. Even with that, she still had food to last her a week. Obviously, she got carried away today.

When she had lived with her ex boyfriend, she would usually cook enough for twelve people. Looking at the kitchen counter, she kind of missed those kids who always compliment her cooking. She then remembered those celebrities living in the same building, GOT7, and wondered if they were currently at home. It wouldn't hurt if she gave some to them, right? A tiny voice on her head said she was just using them as a substitute because she missed him and his comembers. However, she only hung out with GOT7 once, and the feeling was different. Perhaps it was because they were all younger than her, but she seemed to ease up on them much quicker than she did EXO. Especially the Chinese members...

Holding a small basket, she stood there in front of GOT7's door, debating whether she should ring the doorbell or not. She shouldn't be involving herself with more celebrities, right? She went away and moved all the way here to get away from them. Yep, she'd better give this to the family of three on the same floor as her apartment. She turned to leave but then the door opened.

"Eo? Noona?" It was Jackson, and it seemed as if he was about to leave for work. "Eonje buteo wasseo?Since when had you been here? Wae doorbell anhae?Why didn't you ring the doorbell?"

"Eo? Eo.. I was just about to."

"Igeo mwoeyo?What is this?" he asked, taking the basket from her. "Bugeobjyo?It's heavy, isn't it?"

"Aedeul hante jungeo saenggakhaesseoI thought about giving that to you," she replied. "Manhi mandureoseoI cooked too much."

"Philippine eumshik?Filipino food?" he guessed, taking a whiff. "Wow! MeogobwayajiI need to taste this. Deoro-oseyoCome in."

"TwaesseoThat's fine," she refused.

"Eyy. Come on," he insisted. "So you can get the container. Aedeuleun jago isseo, mwoThey're all asleep anyway."

She stepped inside for the second time into their house. Jackson transferred the food she brought to one of the bowls, and poured some on a paper cup while at it. The door for the apartment opened and in came their manager. They were supposed to go to film Roommate Season 2.

"Jackson-a, palli wa!Come here quick!"

"Arasseo kago isseo, hyung!I'm going!" Jackson said although he was still eating. "Noona neomu mashisseoyeoThis is really good. Jalmeokge yong!We'll eat this well!"

It was one of those mother-like feelings she felt when someone is eating what she cooked, and her heart softened.

"Ah, cham!" Jackson said, clapping his hand once. "Noona, nal darrawabwafollow me."

"Wae?"

"Keunyang. Kkok boyojugo shipeungeon isseoI wanted to show you something." He let her into the room he shared with Mark. Eunhye felt she shouldn't be doing this, and wanted to head back when she saw a sleeping Mark. "Hyung jalbabwaLook closely," Jackson whisperred, pointing to Mark. He was hugging a stuffed Nemo while he slept with his mouth slightly opened. She really shouldn't be seeing this and she slapped Jackson in the arm.

"Ya!" she whisperred hoarsely, trying hard not to laugh. "I didn't need to see this."

"You do," he whisperred back, laughing. "I wanted to show you Mark can be ugly, too."

Mark grunted, and his mouth moved a bit, closing for two seconds then, slowly opening again. They both snickered. Eunhye found it cute, though. She understood well that idols were human, too, and some even had more embarrassing sleeping habits than Mark, here. Someone should see EXO's Kyungsoo sleep with his eyes half open.

"Sajin jikjaLet's take a picture," Jackson suggested. "Handeupeon isseoyo?Do you have a phone?" He already had Eunhye's phone in his hand as he said that and already managed to pull the camera up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter