Day 5 - December 5th

Naughty and Nice

    “AHHHHHHH!”

    “What the-”

    It was already morning and Kyuhyun had already fallen off of something, in this case, the couch. He quickly pushed himself up and ran into his bedroom which held a very shocked Lee Sungmin.

    “What happened!?” Kyuhyun quickly grabbed a shoe from the floor, “Where’s the spider!?”

    Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and screamed once more, “AHHHHH!”

    “IS IT ON ME!?” Kyuhyun suddenly hit himself in the head with the shoe, causing him to fall backwards and land on his on the floor. He quickly regretted his decisions as he now had an enormous migraine, “Ah god….”

    “No, it’s not a bug! I’m late for work!” Sungmin shouted while getting up.

    Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin, his eye twitching, “REALLY!?”

    “Wha- ACHOO!” Sungmin sneezed.

    Kyuhyun stood up off the floor, throwing the shoe toward his closet, “Sit your down.”

    “No, I have to get ready for-”

    “NOW!”

    Sungmin, now scared, took a seat on the bed and looked up at Kyuhyun.

    “I am going to take care of you today, okay?”

    “Kyuhyun, I’m not a baby.” Sungmin noticed that Kyuhyun was rubbing his temples, “And by the looks of it, it seems like I should be taking care of you.”

    “What?” Kyuhyun asked, “I’m fine. It’s just a headache.”

    “Just a headache that can turn into something worse.” Sungmin stopped and thought for a moment before standing up, “Here, you lay down and I’ll get you some aspirin and a cold washcloth.”

    Sungmin headed out Kyuhyun’s bedroom door, closing it behind him. He quietly tip-toed toward the front door and opened it. He didn’t even glance back before sneaking out and beginning to walk away. But as he was on his way toward his car, his mind couldn’t stop thinking about Kyuhyun and his poor headache. Sungmin wasn’t sick, he just had allergies, but what if Kyuhyun really was sick? Sungmin would feel like a total for just leaving.

    He took a big deep breath before turning around and quietly sneaking back into Kyuhyun’s apartment, but to no avail. Kyuhyun was leaning against his bedroom door with his arms crossed. Sungmin swallowed nervously.

    “You were just going to leave?” Kyuhyun asked.

    Sungmin looked at the ground, then quickly back up at Kyuhyun, “N-No! Of course not! I was just looking outside to see how much it snowed!”

    Kyuhyun knew that was a lie, but still put on a smile, “Oh, I see.”

    “So uh, I’ll just get you that advil and I’ll be off to work if you don’t mind!” Sungmin mumbled the last bit.

    “What about your cold?” Kyuhyun asked.

    “It’s not a cold. I just have- ACHOO!” Sungmin sniffled, “Allergies.”

    “Doesn’t sound like it to me.” Kyuhyun said, unimpressed.

    “Well, it is.” Sungmin said searching through the cupboards of Kyuhyun’s kitchen, “Where the hell is your aspirin?”

    “Third cabinet on your left.” Kyuhyun replied.

    Sungmin opened the third cabinet and found the bottle of aspirin, along with something surprising to him.

    “Naomi?” He asked.

    “What?”

    Sungmin showed Kyuhyun a picture in a frame that he found in the cabinet, “The girl I’ve been chasing for years. You knew her?”

    Kyuhyun grabbed the picture frame from Sungmin’s hands and scoffed, “Gross, why didn’t I throw this away with all the others?”

    “D.. D-Did you two... D-Date?” Sungmin questioned.

    “Yeah. She’s my latest ex. A real .”

Sungmin didn't say anything making Kyuhyun look up from the photo. Sungmin’s eyes were squinted into a glare, his eyebrows scrunched together in anger and he was gritting his teeth.

“What?” Kyuhyun questioned.

“I need to go.” Sungmin said quickly.

“Sungmin, come on.” Kyuhyun reached his hand out toward the smaller male but Sungmin stepped back.

“Don't touch me.” Sungmin growled.

“What's wrong?” Kyuhyun reached his hand out once more.

“I SAID DON’T TOUCH ME!” Sungmin raised his hand to try to slap Kyuhyun across the face, but his arm was suddenly caught by the taller male.

Kyuhyun harshly pushed Sungmin against the door, and leaned close to his ear. In a low, husky voice he whispered, “Wanna try that again, Pumpkin?”

Sungmin didn't struggle. He was lost in Kyuhyun's voice. Kyuhyun pulled back from Sungmin’s ear and leaned his face close to Sungmin's, staring into his eyes.

Kyuhyun’s eyes wandered up and down Sungmin’s body and Sungmin noticed this, making him feel insecure. Kyuhyun recognized the insecureness coming from the shorter male and saw his ex girlfriend in Sungmin's eyes. Kyuhyun had been in the position before. He slowly let his grip on Sungmin's wrist get looser until his hand dropped to his side.

Without breaking eye contact, Sungmin slowly reached for the doorknob and opened the door. He slipped outside while watching Kyuhyun’s eyes the whole time. Quickly he closed the door and Kyuhyun fell to his knees on the floor.

Sungmin rested his back against the wall next to the now closed door. He swallowed nervously and leaned his head back against the wall. Suddenly he received a phone call. He jumped a bit before reaching into his pocket and answering.

“Hello?” Sungmin asked.

“Why are you not at work yet!” Donghae shouted over the line.

“S-Sorry! I-I got caught up with something.”

“Something or someone?” Donghae cooed.

“S-Shut up! I'll be there in five!” Sungmin shouted before angrily hanging up. He sighed and took one last look back at Kyuhyun's door before running off to his car.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun sat on his knees on the floor, staring at the door. He gritted his teeth thinking about Seohyun and Sungmin. Kyuhyun was planning something, not a good something, but something.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungmin arrived at American Eagle, late as ever. He clocked in and headed to the front to help a few customers. Donghae had suddenly snuck up behind Sungmin, “Hey!”

Sungmin jumped and dropped the piece of clothing in his hands.

“Woah, you're jumpy today.” Donghae snickered.

Sungmin finished taking the security ink tag off of the shirt in his hands and looked at Donghae, “I'm just doing my job.” He folded the shirt and placed it in the bag, handing it to the man, “Have a good day.”

The man nodded and headed off. Donghae took his place on the other side of the register and flashed Sungmin a creepy smile.

“What?” Sungmin asked.

“Who'd you sleep with?” Donghae smirked.

Sungmin rolled his eyes and began walking away, “You know I'm a .”

Donghae followed him, “Was it Heechul?”

Sungmin quickly turned around, “Gross!”

“It was!” Donghae shouted.

“It wasn't him!” Sungmin shouted back.

“But you admit that you slept with someone!” Donghae pointed at Sungmin with a goofy grin on his face.

“I don't have time for this.”

“Your ‘clock in time’ says otherwise.” Donghae muttered.

Sungmin heard this and turned around, glaring at his best friend.

“Come on Sungmin, we're best friends! We're supposed to tell each other everything!” Donghae whined.

“Fine.” Sungmin picked up a piece of clothing, “I stayed at Kyuhyun's house.”

“Isn't he that ?”

“He's not an !” Sungmin replied quickly.

“Well that was a fast response.” Donghae said crossing his arms.

“Ugh!” Sungmin went back to folding the clothing in his hands.

“So what went on?” Donghae circled around Sungmin and leaned against his ear, “Did you kiss?”

Sungmin's face immediately became red and he dropped the clothing in his hands again, “What!” Sungmin noticed the shirt on the floor and bent over to pick it up, hitting his head on the table on the way back up. “Ouch! No I did not kiss him! He invited me over for a couple of drinks, I got drunk and passed out on his bed.”

“With him?”

“No!” Sungmin became frustrated as he rubbed his injured head, “You know what, just forget it. I knew it was pointless.”

“Lighten up Sungmin, I'm just messing with you.” Donghae picked up a stack of clothes from the table and walked past Sungmin, his voice low, “But you like him.”

“Ugh!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun's “something” was to get drunk and forget about it. Why worry about the past? It's not Sungmin's fault that Kyuhyun got reminded of his ex, so why be mad at him?

Kyuhyun had been at the bar for about an hour. By now it was already eight o’clock, he'd already had about ten shots, and downed three bottles. Let's just say, he was drunk off his . He was draping himself over girls he didn't know and getting pushed around by their boyfriends. Except for one, who wanted to pick a fight with the brown haired boy.

“Bring it on,” Kyuhyun hiccuped, “.”

It only took one hit to send Kyuhyun to the floor with a bloody lip. But Kyuhyun didn't want to give up. He pushed himself off the ground and faced the man again with his fists up.

The new bartender for the night walked in, his coat draped over his right arm. He sighed as he walked up behind Kyuhyun and said, “Alright guys, break it-”

But before he could finish his sentence, the man punched Kyuhyun in the face once more, sending him flying back into the new bartender. Dropping his coat, he caught the taller male and looked down at him.

“Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun looked up at the man who caught him, “Sungmin!”

Sungmin remembered this morning and how ty the rest of his day was and suddenly let go of Kyuhyun, sending him falling to the floor.

He suddenly realized what he did wasn’t nice and quickly helped Kyuhyun back up, sitting him down in a chair. Sungmin took a deep breath before walking toward the gentleman who picked the fight with Kyuhyun, “Sir, you need to leave.”

“Who are you? His boyfriend?” The guy laughed.

“No, but I am a manager and my two security guards would be happy to you out.” Sungmin smiled.

The guy scoffed and looked at his girlfriend, “Whatever. Let’s go.”

They left without any more trouble and Sungmin turned his attention to Kyuhyun, “What are you doing here? You could’ve gotten yourself killed!”

Kyuhyun giggled, “You’re cute.”

“For s sake.” Sungmin muttered under his breath, “How drunk are you?”

Kyuhyun held up three fingers, “This many!”

Sungmin rolled his eyes and grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm. He dragged the taller, drunk male toward the bar and sat him down at one of the stools. Sungmin walked behind the counter and began to clock in, when Kyuhyun interrupted him.

“I’ll have a shot of whisky,” Kyuhyun slurred, “And an ice cream sandwich!”

Sungmin turned around and walked toward the counter, placing his arms on the countertop, “No, you’ll have a glass of water and some aspirin.” Sungmin paused for a moment, “What’s your reasoning?”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Your reason for drinking? What is it? No one goes out and gets drunk off their just for the hell of it.” Sungmin said handing Kyuhyun some water and aspirin.

Kyuhyun looked Sungmin up and down before saying, “I’ll tell you, but you can’t tell anyone, promise?”

“I promise.” Sungmin leaned against the counter.

Kyuhyun nudged for Sungmin to move closer, so he did. “My reason is…”

Kyuhyun didn’t say anything, making Sungmin turn his head to look at the taller male, but as he did, Kyuhyun suddenly threw up. Mass loads of nastiness went all over Sungmin’s face and clothes. Sungmin was shocked and disgusted as tons of people in the bar laughed. Immediately he ran to the bathroom,

Sungmin quickly washed off his face without throwing up, himself. Once he cleaned his face, he looked down at his shirt and sighed. He slipped his shirt off over his head and set it in the sink to let is soak. Cold and insecure, Sungmin crossed his hands over his body to hide himself. Thankfully there was no one in the bathroom, until one person walked in…

“Sungmin?”

Sungmin saw the face in the mirror and noticed it was, “Heechul?”

“You know you’re not allowed to strip if I’m not around!” Heechul smirked.

Sungmin blushed, “W-Why are you here?”

“It’s a bathroom. Duh, I came to check myself out in the mirror, but it seems you beat me to it.” Heechul knew he was making Sungmin nervous, but that was his favorite thing to do. It’s no secret that Heechul was in love with Sungmin, he always had been, ever since they first met.

“I-I-I wasn’t checking m-myself out!” Sungmin stuttered.

“Well that’s okay. I’ll do it for you.”

Heechul walked closer to Sungmin, until he was stuck between the wall and the man in front of him. Sungmin stared at the floor as Heechul tried to get Sungmin to look at him.

“Come on Sungmin, you know I love you.” Heechul smiled, “Why won’t you say it back? You don’t have to be shy.” Sungmin continued staring at the floor until Heechul suddenly grabbed Sungmin’s chin and forced his head to face his, “Just tell me you-”

Before Heechul could finish his sentence, he wound up on his on the floor, knocked out. Sungmin moved his hair out of his face and was suddenly pulled into a hug. All he heard was, “Don’t you ever touch him again.”

Sungmin looked up and his face was met with Kyuhyun’s, “Are you alright?”

Sungmin blinked a few times, “I-I…”

Kyuhyun, still drunk, shushed Sungmin and took off his shirt. He handed it to Sungmin, who was stuck daydreaming about what just happened.

“Take it and I’ll get you a new shirt.” Kyuhyun smiled.

Sungmin slowly reached his hand toward the shirt and awkwardly put it on. It was a size too big for Sungmin, but he wore it nonetheless. Kyuhyun dragged Sungmin out of the bathroom, leaving Heechul knocked out on the floor. Kyuhyun tried to bring Sungmin with him toward the door, but was stopped by the shorter male.

“Kyuhyun, I’m working! I can’t just leave!”

“Well I can’t go home alone.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Why not?”

“I’m drunk off my , so I can’t drive and I… I-I get scared if I’m drunk and alone…” Kyuhyun muttered the last part.

You get scared?” Sungmin laughed, “I didn’t think that was possible.”

“Yeah, well… It is.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Well what am I supposed to do? Just leave work for you?”

“Hey Sungmin!” Sungmin turned around and saw his co-worker behind the bar. “You can go home! The guy you were covering the shift for decided to come in!”

Sungmin looked back at Kyuhyun, who was now smiling like an idiot.

“Great.” Sungmin muttered.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    “Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrr”

    Sungmin flinched.

    “Bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr”

    Sungmin came to a halt at a stop sign.

    Kyuhyun took a deep breath, “BBBBBBBBBBB-”

    “CUT IT OUT!”

    Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun who had his index finger over his lips. He had been playing with his lips for the past five minutes and Sungmin was tired of it. They were almost to Kyuhyun’s house when he blurted out, “I can’t go to my house!”

    Sungmin slammed on the breaks, “Why!?”

    “I don’t have my car. You’d have to pick me up and bring me everywhere.”

    Sungmin began getting short tempered, “Well what do you want me to do then?”

    Kyuhyun thought for a moment, “I get to sleepover at your house tonight.”

    “What?”

    “It’s only fair.”

    “How!?”

    “Sungmin, I’m shirtless.”

    “So?”

    “So…” Kyuhyun paused, “Let me sleep over at your house!”

    “No.”

    “No?”

    “No.”

    “Well, too bad. I’m going to.”

    Sungmin scoffed, “What in your right mind makes you think I’m going to let you in?”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    Sungmin sat on his couch with an angry pout plastered on his face.

    “Told ya!” Kyuhyun taunted.

    “Look, just because you bribed me does not mean I want you here.” Sungmin said grumpily.

    “I bet you let me in for a different reason.” Kyuhyun said.

    “And what’s that?”

    “You like me!”

    “Again with this?”

    “Yup!” Kyuhyun sat down next to Sungmin on the couch, “We’re best friends.”

    “I didn’t agree to this.” Sungmin crossed his arms.

    “You didn’t have to.” Kyuhyun smiled, “This is our second sleepover! Of course we’re best friends!”

    “You’re only here because I got $50 out of it.” Sungmin growled.

    “I don’t believe you.”

    Sungmin took a deep breath and let it go, “Look, why don’t you just go to bed? You’re hungover and you’re gonna hate yourself in the morning.”

    “Jokes on you!” Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms, “I’m gonna hate myself in the morning anyway!”

    “Whatever.” Sungmin waved him off as he stood from the couch and walked into the bathroom.

    He squished his bottle of toothpaste onto his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. He walked out into the living room expecting to see Kyuhyun standing in the middle doing something stupid but instead he was faced with an empty living room. He heard a noise coming from his bedroom and opened the door.

    “Yah!” Sungmin shouted, accidently spitting out some toothpaste.

    Kyuhyun turned around wide eyed. He was holding a pair of Sungmin’s pink boxers with cute little bunnies and flowers plastered over them. Kyuhyun smiled apologetically.

    “Gert ourt of mer room.” Sungmin mumbled with the toothbrush stuck between his teeth.

    “But these are so cute!” Kyuhyun whined, “Is this what you’re wearing right now?”

    Sungmin blushed deeply and pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth, “Get out!”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Oooooh Kyuhyun found the stash! xD Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I’ll see you all tomorrow!

Thankyu to all my commenters, readers, subscribers, and voters!

Have a Kyumin-tastic day!(: