Day 15 - December 15th

Naughty and Nice

    “Have you seen this person?”

    “No, I haven’t, sorry.”

 

    “Have you seen him?”

    “No, sorry.”

 

    “Has anyone seen Cho Kyuhyun!?” Sungmin shouted at the top of his lungs.

Sungmin was handing out ‘Have You Seen Me?’ posters with Kyuhyun’s picture posted on it and he was getting tired of hearing the same response over and over again. He couldn’t believe Kyuhyun had just left so suddenly. They still had a play to finish together. They still had nights to get drunk with each other. They still had Christmas they needed to spend together.

Sungmin was pestering an old couple when he heard his name being called. Sungmin turned around and saw a woman standing there.

“Hey, Sungmin.” It was Naomi.

“Hi, Naomi. Have you seen Kyuhyun?” He asked.

She raised an eyebrow, “No, why?”

“He’s missing.” Sungmin replied, “He’s not at his apartment or anywhere else. I can’t find him.”

“Didn’t I tell you to stay away from him?”

Sungmin felt a pang in his heart. He suddenly got mad at the girl, “He’s my friend. You can’t just let him vanish out of thin air and not give a care in the world.”

    “It’s a lot easier than you think.” She mumbled, though Sungmin still heard it.

    “Don’t you have a play to be rehearsing for?”

    Naomi hushed herself, “R-Right. I’m sorry, that was rude of me.”

    Sungmin’s face softened, “Me too. I’m sorry.”

    She smiled at the boy, “Good luck with your search. I’ll see you at practice.”

    Sungmin watched as Naomi walked away and he let his arms fall to his sides. He looked down at the fliers in his hands and decided to give up on that plan. Sungmin thought of another way to try and find Kyuhyun and when he thought of a new idea, he dropped the fliers and ran through the snow, back to his car.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Little did Sungmin know, Kyuhyun was only an hour away from his old home in Seoul. He moved away, far enough to leave Sungmin be but close enough that he could still see Eunhyuk. He moved to Incheon, a place that wasn’t too big but was still reminiscent to Seoul.

    He booked a hotel for the night while he looked for a new apartment to move in to. He was searching for places on his phone when he suddenly got a phone call.

    “Hello?” Kyuhyun answered.

    “Hey buddy, how’s Incheon?” It was Eunhyuk, “Everything you dreamed it’d be?”

    Kyuhyun knew his friend was pissed about his sudden move and he sighed, “Eunhyuk, I’m sorry. I can’t live my life out in a town with someone who will never love me back.”

    “You’re a fool, Cho Kyuhyun.”

    “Maybe.” Kyuhyun replied, “But hey, if I can ever forget about him, I promise to come back.”

    “You promise?” Hyukjae asked, “Since when has Cho Kyuhyun ever promised anything?” Kyuhyun laughed and Eunhyuk rolled his eyes even though his friend couldn’t see it, “Sungmin really did change you, didn’t he?”

    “More than you’ll ever know.” Kyuhyun sighed as he stared at the sheets of the hotel bed in front of him. “Anyways, I gotta go. I’m looking for apartments right now.”

    “Let me know when you find one. If all else fails, I’m sure you could stay with Siwon.” Eunhyuk replied.

    “Hey, you’re right, I didn’t even think of that!” Kyuhyun smiled thinking about his long lost ‘friend’, “You think he’d still remember me?”

    “You two were ‘best friends’ in high school, how could he not?” Eunhyuk replied sarcastically.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    “Never heard of you.”

    “Oh Siwon, stop playing!” Kyuhyun laughed as he talked over the phone to his old ‘friend’, “You remember me! I’m the Cho Kyuhyun that stole your lunch and kicked you around in high school.”

    “Ah, that , Cho Kyuhyun. Now I remember.” Siwon replied, “What do you want?”

    Kyuhyun sighed, “Look, I know I was an to you back then but maybe we could make it up and maybe let me stay at your place?”

    “What!?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    “He’s missing.” Sungmin explained to the officer. “He’s about five-eleven, long, curly brown hair, dark brown eyes and is super sweet! You can’t miss him!”

    “And how old is he?”

    Sungmin thought for a moment, “A little bit younger than I am. I’m twenty-seven.”

    The officer looked up from his writing, “If he’s only a bit younger than you, we can’t do anything to find him. Besides, you said he’s only been gone for…” He looked back down at the paper, then back to Sungmin, “A day? Maybe he’s just on a vacation or something.”

    “What?” Sungmin was completely shocked by the police officer’s reaction to Kyuhyun being gone.

    “Maybe he doesn’t want to be found.”

    Those words hit Sungmin like a brick. Maybe the officer was right. Maybe Kyuhyun didn’t want to be found and even if he did, the first person he’d want to see wouldn’t be Sungmin, right?

    Sungmin hung his head low, “T-Thank you.”

    He turned and left the police station and looked up at the sky as he stood outside the door. Snow had begun to fall and Sungmin felt himself getting teary, “Kyuhyun, please come home.” Sungmin cried to the sky, “Please…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Kyuhyun’s gone to Incheon leaving Sungmin to try and find him): Poor Min):

Hey, is anyone reading this anymore? Lol Haven’t heard from anyone for awhile! Hopw you all enjoyed this chapter! Is anyone excited for Christmas?

Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Voters! It means a lot!

Have a Kyumin-tastic day!(: