Flashback part 1

Super Doll

I felt a pain run through my arm as the blade cut through my skin. Blood pouring out slowly. There were 5 other fresh cuts above this one, each representing a pain in your life. I just smiled at the pain.  What's life to me anymore? I dropped the blade, and walked out of the stall. I stared at yourself in the mirror. Black lipstick, black eyeshadow, pale face, red wrist, black shirt, black skinny jeans, combat boots, black nails, and a haircut just like Gain from the Black Eyed Girls. I smirked. I left the bathroom, with eyes looking up.

"What happened to her?"

"She was beautiful..."

"WTF?"

"OMG text Irene right now..."

"Take a picture."

Everyone whispered around me. Typical. Someone pulled me to the side, took my arm, and turned it over.

"WHAT DID YOU DO SUNNY?!" Maddy screamed.

"Get out of my face." I replied with no emotion.

"DON'T YOU TALK THAT WAY. I'M YOU'RE BEST FRIEND, SNAP SOME SENSE INTO YOURSELF." 

"Sure.."

I pulled away, smirking. I walked to the gym for some boring assembly. I sat down and then the lights lowered down. I've been emo for a year now, who cares? Life . Too much pressure on me. I looked up and heard upbeat music playing... Sounds... Very familiar. Then a boy came out and asked.

"Who here is a good dancer?"

I slid down in my seat, as girls pushed me up, and pointed at me. Even though I'm weird, people know I can dance... OH GEEZ.