One tear after another.

Super Doll

I watched in shock as Yesung turned around and hugged me tightly. I cried on his shoulder with mixed feelings, and he just hugged me tighter. By that time, everyone was watching in onfusion, as Sungmin explained quietly. I  now was sobbing, his shirt nearly soaking wet. Then he pulled back, and looked into my eyes. 

"It's going to be okay, Sunny. I promise." He said reassuringly. 

I ran to my room, and locked the door. I slipped into bed, and was still confused. 


I woke up, and saw Yesung sitting on the edge of my bed watching over me. I thought I locked the door, I looked behind me, and saw the door open, but the knob on the floor... I sat up, and saw him looking at me with some type of regret in his eyes.

"Whats's wrong?" I asked, getting up, sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry..." He started.

Henry's POV 

I walked into the dorm's to give Sunny a gift for making it into SM. I greeted the hyungs, and then heard a door slam, and a girl run out of the dorms, and another slam. I put the gift down, and ran after her. 

I left the building, and saw a running figure going toward a river, with a bridge... Please no...

"Sunny!" I yelled.

She just got up on the ledge, and stared. I ran faster. 

"SUNNY!!!" I yelled even louder. I then reached her, and she then closed her eyes, and started to fall.


I know it's short, but I wanted a cliff-hanger. Everything revealed next! Subscribe! Happy Halloween!