Faint.

Super Doll

 

2nd episode....
 
We recieved our mission card, and I read aloud, "Go to Latte World, and show one type of skinship." I frowned. What?
 
We were lead to a van, and rode in silence, as we approached the big amusement park. The cameras followed us as we paid for admission, and took a look around. I widened my eyes at one ride.
 
"I want to ride this one!" I pointed. It was really high, it was the one that you sat on, and dropped really fast.
 
"Alright... The next one I get to choose." He stuck out his tongue.
 
We waited in line for a short while until we finally got on. Cameras were positioned in front of us, so they could see us. The handle thing came down, and I laughed at Yesung's worried face. I grabbed his hand for confidence, and he just turned and smiled. The ride went up then, and we both just smiled.
 
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" We yelled as we were dropped. It went on for a while, hand in hand, none of us breaking apart. The ride was short, and as we got off, out hands were still intwined, and we didn't notice. We went on ride after ride taking turns, and having fun. He won me a turtle plushie as a game, until we were directed to go into a haunted house.  We stepped inside, and I gripped onto Yesung tightly. Then a ghost popped out.
 
"EEEEEEEEK!" I screamed, and jumped onto Yesung... Or so I thought. I opened my eyes to see Yesung's face in front of mine. What happened? I felt my lips on something, and jumped off gasping in shock. We kissed... On camera. Oh my gosh... I can see the scandals right now... I pulled away quickly, and ran. My manager is going to kill me, but I couldn't risk my relationship anymore. Ugh stupid me! I ran and ran until I stopped at a park. I sat down on the bench, and felt my head pound. Migrain... I got up to find a pharamacy. I had one of the worst cases of migraine... If I don't find a pharmacy fast I'd faint. I heard a voice.
 
"Sunny?" I turned around, but at that moment I fell, and everything went black.

I woke up with my head pounding, and heard beeps from above me. I looked around, who brought me to the hospital? I looked next to me, and saw Henry asleep. I looked at the ceiling, and thought... Where's Yesung? I grabbed a small pillow next to me, and threw it at the sleeping Henry. He instantly woke up. 
 
"YOU." I pointed.
 
"Mwoh?" 
 
"Thank you!" I smiled.
 
"I thought you were gonna kill me..." He laughed.
 
"Nyaaaa..."I yawned. "Can you hand me my cell phone?" 
 
"Sure."
 
I took my cell phone, 39 missed calls from my manager, and 60 texts from... Yesung? I called my manager first.
 
"WHERE ARE YOU?" A loud voice yelled through the phone.
 
"The hospital... I fainted from my migrain." I said calmly.
 
"Oh my gosh! I'm coming!" Then she hung up... She's that worried? Then I dialed Yesung's number.
 
"SUNNY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" A worried voice said.
 
"The hospital." I repeated. I heard the PD in the backround, and him slaming a car door.
 
"The PD is coming... He thought you had to throw up or something..." 
 
"Anyway... What did they say about the..."
 
"Kiss? Apparently, they're not going to cut it out." He let out a sigh.
 
"UGH. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time..."
 
"I thought you loved meeee!" 
 
"For the sake of our real relationship babo!" I laughed.
 
"OH yeah... I have to go now Sunny, I'll see you soon." I imagined him blushing. 
 
I hung up, and got a little worried... What would the fans think?

Skinship, and drama. Happy? lol.