The start

Super Doll

I quickly shut my laptop without a goodbye, and nervously got up slowly, and ran away from him, but he was faster, and stronger. He grabed my wrist, and pulled me closer to him. He was face to face with him, our noses nearly touching. 

"Now can you-" He started.

"WE'RE HOOOOME!!!!" called out a voice, as the door flung open.

"Yesung whe-" they all stopped in their tracks to stare at Yesung and I.

I pulled away quickly, and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Sunset Seohae Lee from America. Nice to met you all!"

"You look like a doll!" Ryewook called out.

"Thank you."

"Please sit down, while we talk to our dear band mate, Yesung." Leeteuk burst out.

I took a seat, and opened my laptop to check my email. Nah, nothing important. Than a chat came up. Oh jeez, it's Aron... The guy I used to like, but was a player, and now I hate him.

"Ugh." I accidentally said aloud.

I opened a new tab to play Starcraft. I played for a while, and kept saying, NO!, or YESSSS!!! 

"Watcha' doin Sunny?"

I looked around to see Khyuhyun sitting next to me, also with a laptop.

"Oh... Starcraft." I simply answered.

"YOU PLAY?!" He yelled.

"Aish! Calm down. And yeah I do..."

"That is so cool! Wanna play together?"

"Hmm? Yeah sure." My eyes didn't leave the screen.

We played together for a while until I heard my phone ring. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I love you Sunny." A boy said.

"Leave me alone!"

"Why? I'm still in love with you!"

"You broke my heart once, I'm never letting you break it again."

"Please-"

"NO ARON. LEAVE ME ALONE. I GAVE YOU ALL MY TRUST, ALL MY LOVE, AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! CHEAT ON ME, AND ABUSE ME! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CALLS, YOUR EMAILS, AND ESPECIALLY YOU!" I yelled.

I hung up, slammed my phone onto the ground, and it shattered. I was panting. I turned around to see the boys staring at me.

"Uh I'm really sorry. I'll clean it up."

*After cleaning*

"Goodnight Sunny! We'll take you out tomorrow!" Siwon called.

"Goodnight."

I was left alone with Yesung... Again. 

He sat next to me. Um....

"Why do you always turn red, when I'm near?"

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I've had this major crush on you for forever! And we had so much in common... I just really like you." I admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I admit... I've fallen for you too."

I stared at him. Was he serious? Am I dreaming? Before I could finishmy thoughts, he held my hand, hugged me, and kissed me on the forehead. I guess this is real.