Consequences.

Super Doll

I've been training for the past months since the incident, and the intructors are impresed of how fast I learn. I've also been told that I have to stay at the Super Junior dorms, until I get my own for the time being, so I've been working hard to see if I could debut early. When I came to the pracice room one day, for vocal practices, and there was that same man that had scouted me.

"Oh, hello." I greeted.

"Sunny! We've got news..." The man said.

"What is it?"  I asked suspicously.

"You're going to debut early!" 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YAAAAAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"But..." 

I looked up in confusion.

"You have to do a duet for a reaction of how people think your performance is, before we can publicly announce your debut."

"That's fine... But with who?"

"Kim Jong-woon... Or as you know, Yesung."

I faked a smile and said, "Thank you."

"Your vocal instructor will help you with the song, and right after you can learn the choreography... Well it's not dancing, but it's kinda a stage presence."

"Okay."

The man left, and I recieved papers for the next song. It wasn't new... Another song sung by Yesung... Geez.


I stayed up late, perfecting the song, and choreography. Turns out there was going to be a little concert a week from now, and I had to get it perfect for good reactions. I then heard a familiar voice I hadn't heard for so long.

"Sunny..."

I turned around, and saw Yesung looking at me regretfully...

"Oh... Hi." I said quietly.

"The Manager told me to rehearse here with you... If that's okay."

"I guess."

I started the music, and we both did what we were trained for, we sung in perfect sync, chords, and met for the same choreography. I then heard the song come to an end, and had to expierence the most awkward part in the song. We neared each other, and we both reached out our hands, to interlock. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and then as we did. My nervousness went away, and I suddenly felt sad. I held my tears back, and has one escaped, he leaned forward. In panic, I didn't know what to do. I suddenly felt my conscience take over me. And I... Kissed him. DANG IT! I fwlt all my tears pour out, and I pulled away in shock. I wiped my tears away, and ran out to the bathroom. I can't believe I just kissed him... I didn't love him anymore. 

(The bold italics is her concience)

You know you do.

HEY! I don't. He broke my heart.

Just because of that doesn't mean he still doesn't love you.

But-

Admit you still have feelings for him. You know you do.

I-

Say it!

I do.


Hey you, thanks for reading! Please subscribe, and I will update faster! Thanks!