Torn

Super Doll

 

I looked at the mail and saw a letter from Julliard. Oh wow! Maddy applied? I ran to the house and handed the letter to Maddy. 
 
"Hey. I didn't know you applied!" I said as she tore open the letter in confusion.
 
"I didn't." She said as she read over the paper. I grabbed the paper and widened my eyes.
 
Congratulation SUNSET LEE! You have been accepted into The Julliard School.
 
I looked up and saw Maddy smirking. 
 
"I didn't apply, Maddy."
 
"Well I did... For you." She smiled.
 
"That's great! But you know I have a career now..." I said looking at my shoes.
 
"Yeah. I know! It was before you left so I guess you can't go then." 
 
"I'll think about it." I gave a hopeful smile, and walked off. I walked out of the room, and headed up the stairs. Should I go? Or-
 
"Sunny?" A small voice called from up the stairs. I looked up and saw Yesung waiting for me.
 
I ran up to him, and smiled. "Goodmorning!" 
 
"What's that?" He pointed to the letter in my hand.
 
"A uhh.. An acceptance letter to Julliard?" I smiled nervously.
 
"Julliard? Sounds familiar..." He gave a puzzled look.
 
"Number one arts school in the United States. I got accepted for my violin playing."
 
"Oh congrats! Are you going?"
 
"I don't know... That means 4 years away from Korea." 
 
"And me right?" He stared directly into my eyes. 
 
"Yeah."
 
"Oh."
 
I walked away unable to bear the look in his eyes. I went ot my room and sat down thinking. I'm completely torn.
 

Yesung's POV

 
She walked past me as I stood there with sadness in my heart. Would she leave? But... It's her future not for anyone else to decide.. Was she going to leave me? I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to my suitcase and dug to the bottom revealing a black box. I opened it and I saw a shining diamond ring sparkling before me.
 

Sunny's POV

 
I stared at the letter. My lifelong dream had come true, but I was in love with the person of my dreams. I threw the letter on the ground in anger, and got up. Music was taking over my life, no doubt. But my education had always come first in my life. And besides I can always visit Yesung during holiday breaks. I understood he would be heartbroken, but it's not like he was going to propose anytime soon... Right? I walked out of the room, and called everyone downstairs to tell them about my decision. Maddy sat down excitedly while Yesung kept his head down. 
 
"I've made my decision..." I started but felt tears form in eyes. They stared.
 
"I'm... G-going to Juliard." I whispered.
 
"I-I knew it..." An angry but mad voice muttered.
 
"Excuse me?" I looked at Yesung.
 
"Of course you would go pursue your dreams... But, did you think about how I'd feel?"
 
"I did! Can you at least supposrt me as my boyfriend?" I said, irritated.
 
"Umm... I'm not exactly sure, because you just broke my HEART!" He yelled at the end.
 
"I TRIED TO THINK THIS THROUGH THE BEST I COULD! I-"
 
"WELL YOU OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T THINK IT THROUGH ENOUGH!" Yesung stormed off.
 

Yesung's  POV

 
I grabbed the black box on my drawer, and threw on the floor. I ran out of the house right after. I didn't know where I was going. I just needed time to myself.

Don't get mad! It's just drama.... :P