The only thing I ever truly loved.

Super Doll

 

I was walking around town, trying to find a new iPod case. It was the afternoon by then, and I felt as if someone was following me around. I turned back to see nothing. Must be my immagination.I then felt a tug on my arm. I turned around, and saw a familiar looking person staring at me.
 
"Hello Sunny." The person greeted.
 
"W-who are you?" I asked nervously.
 
"You don't remember me?" He looked up then, and I noticed his features... Aron.
 
"Let... Go... Of... Me." I said through my teeth.
 
"Why won't you forgive me?" 
 
"Why wouldn't I? You cheated on me, and broke my heart! Now LET GO!"
 
"Please just forgive me! I didn't mean to! I loved you more."
 
"I bet that's what you said to your other girlfriends too."
 
"Just at least say that we can be friends!"
 
"I-I can't."
 
"Why not."
 
"I can't trust you."
 
"I know you still love me..."
 
I felt anger build up by every milisecond. I coudn't take it.
 
"YOU! DON'T TELL ME WHO I LOVE, WHO I TRUST, AND YOU DO NOT MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME YOU CONTROL FREAK! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE POPULAR. WELL WAKE UP. THIS IS REALITY. GIRLS LOOK FOR QUALITY GUYS, AND YOU ARE JUST FAR FROM THAT. YOU'RE A SELF-CENTERED, UGLY, INFAMOUS, JERK." I yelled.
 
I looked aroung and saw that I had gathered an audience, and great... Paparazzi. Some people were even video taping. Embarrasment for him, winning for me.
 
"If you're looking for quality guys, name one." Aron snapped.
 
I hesitated, but I blurted out, "Kim Jong-woon."
 
He looked at me in confusion. I glared.
 
"Also known as Yesung. He's a person who makes me feel like I'm beautiful, like I can trust him, and I know that he..." I stopped. The truth was flowing out. "He loves me." I finished.
 
Aron looked hurt, but managed to ask quietly, "Do you love him?"
 
I looked down, and saw my eyes blur. I held back the tears, looked him straight in the eye. 
 
"He is the only thing I have ever truly loved."

Hey readers, please subscribe for more!