Kiss The Radio

Super Doll

 

2 months later... (Look at my new edited author's note on Chapter 23 if you're confused about the 2 months thing) 
 
 
I entered the studio in wonder. What's this? I poked stuff, and waited a while. I saw down. Ughhhh so bored. I leaned my head against my hand. I took out my phone, and saw, 32 new messages. WHAT?! I listed all my messages, most of them were from Maddy, eight from my sister, one from my dearest cloud prince^^. I opened the message, and at that moment, there was a door slam. I jumped in surprise, and looked to see Eunhyuk and Leeteuk smiling at me. I locked my phone, and got up. 
 
"Please help me. I don't know what all these gadgets are." I said in embarrasment.
 
"So, you sit down here, put these headphones on, and speak into this microphone here." Leeteuk pointed out.
 
"Arasso! Kamsamnida." I sat down, and so did the others.
 
"By the way. Don't freak out about the news."
 
"Wait... What?" I looked in confusion.
 
"Don't worry. We're live in five, four, three, two..."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for listening to Kiss The Radio! Today we have special guest, Sunset Lee!"
 
"Annyeong! Thanks for having me."
 
"So you had just debuted 2 months ago, and already 2 million downloads for your album! Impressive!"
 
"I wasn't expecting that much in such little time. I'm thankful for everyone and their support."
 
"So, Sunny there was some news going around that you would be on We Got Married soon."
 
"I... Didn't know that!"
 
"Anyway, it won't be a big deal because you're not in a relationship right?" Leeteuk laughed.
 
"Yeah! I actually look forward to it!" I said nervously. The boys knew I was with Yesung, but this is the radio, for everyone to hear.
 
"We will now play A-CHA right now! Stay tuned!" Eunhyuk said, and set down his headphones, as soon as the music started.
 
There were computers in front of us, so I took adcantage of the moment, and searched my name for WGM. I came across an article, and scanned through it quickly. Stupid article.
 
"Feel a bit unconfortable?" Leeteuk asked quietly.
 
"With all this rumor stuff? Yeah."
 
"Talk to your manager. Or text him or whatever."
 
I took out my phone, and was about to text my manager when I read the text from Yesung.
 
SUNNY! MANAGER HYUNG TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA BE ON WGM! 
 
I smiled, but read it more carefully. I tapped Leeteuk on the arm, and he read the text as well. Then he told Eunhyuk. There was a silence, but then they started cheering. I texted my manager, and he responded almost immediately. It was true. And another text came. I was moving out of my apartment for the time being. Great. Back with the boys.

Happy now? She will be on WGM with someone. Stay tuned!