Moving Out

Super Doll

 

I paced nervously backstage, SNSD are almost done, and I'm next... Then someone put their arms around my waist, and I smiled.
 
"What's wrong?" Yesung asked.
 
"What if I mess up? What if I can't debut early?" I sighed.
 
"Don't worry, you're with me." He said reassuringly.
 
Then I heard a voice come through my ear-piece. "Sunny please direct yourself to the stage."
 
"Good luck." We both said in unsion. We both smiled, and headed to opposite sides of the stage. I came out first, and heard fans screaming. I followed every note, and every move carefully, and slowly. I managed to get the high notes down, then when Yesung came out, the screams increased. I just smiled, and we both sang. I tried my hardest, and we eventually ended up at the front o the stage. Hand in hand. We bowed, and walked off. I did it. Hopefully it was good enough...

The next day...
 
I walked into the SM Town building, and entered the practice room. That man was there. 
 
"Sunny! We've got news."
 
"Yes...?" I asked slowly.
 
"Congratulations. You are now going to debut."
 
I stared at him, as if he had spoken another language. I'm debuting early?
 
"YESSSS!" I screamed.
 
"You will be on your first variety show tomorrow. Please rehearse your lines here."
 
"Lines?"
 
"We don't want our singers to mess up or embarrass themselves whenever their on air..."
 
"Oh okay. Anyway... Thank you so much for letting me debut early." I bowed, and walked out.
 
"Wait!" The man called.
 
"Yes?" I turned around.
 
"Here are your keys to your apartment. Our treat." He held out keys.
 
"You're kidding..." 
 
"I'll show you."

At the apartment...
 
It was huge. I gasped in amazement.
 
 
"Thank you so much!" I ran around the apartment in excitement.
"Go get you're stuff from the Super Junior dorm." The man said then left.
 
I sat down on the couch, and marveled the apartment.
 
I got up, locked the door, and headed off to the dorms to get my stuff. As soon as I got there, no one was home, so I left a note, got my things, and left, just as I  went out the door, a voice called.
 
"Where are you going?"
 
I turned around, and saw my boyfriend with a confused face.
 
"Moving out. I've got my own apartment now!" I smiled.
 
"Let me drive you there." 
 
"Okay..?"
He led me outside, and we drove in silence, only with me directing him on where to go. We eventually got out, and he brought me to my door.
 
"This is it. Thank you." I said, and I kissed him.
 
"I'll see you later, Sunny. Take care!" He said blushing. 
 
He left, and I went insde with all my belongings. I'm gonna miss those guys...