I want to marry...

Super Doll

 

I stared at him, as he looked down. "What do you mean?" 
 
He sighed and looked up, and smirked, "For this." And I felt something push me as the water slowly wrapped around my skin.
 
"EEEEEK!" I screamed as he laughed. 
 
"I thought you meant something serious..." I swam to hold on to the edge of the dock. I had a plan of my own.
 
"Well I couldn't help it!" He laughed more.
 
"But I have something to tell you." I looked him straight in the eyes.
 
"What happened?" He came closer. As soon as I brought my face closed to his. He closed his eyes, and leaned in. I then put my arms around him, and pulled him in with me. He yelled in surprise.
 
"That's what you get for fooling me! Babo!" I laughed, as I splashed water at him. 
 
"Oh no you don't!" He hugged me from behind. We played in the water for a long time, and I eventually climbed back onto the dock, soaking wet but smiling. 
 
"Mehhh! I'm so tired!" I whined. I lied down looking at the stars, and heard a quiet thump beside me. I saw Yesung kneeling as he picked me up bridal style. "W-what are you doing?" I asked.
 
"You're tired. So as you're amazing boyfriend, I will carry you back home." He said as we walked off.
 
"By the way... You barely know any English. How did you do all this?" 
 
"I asked help from your friend, Maddy. I wanted to surprise you, so of course she helped out.
 
"Oh okay." I smiled, as we walked on. I put my head on his chest, feeling warm, I out my arms around his chest as well, as he carried me back home. We soon ended up as home, a little drier, but he let me step off, as I went to go shower. He watched me run, and he laughed as I almost slipped up the stairs. 
 
"I'll be back my prince." I waved as if we were never going to see each other again.
 
"I will wait, my princess." He got down on one knee and bowed his head.
 
I giggled, and ran to go take a warm shower.
 
 
I stepped out of the bathroom with purple pajama shorts (not too short), and a slightly oversized shirt with a Domo face on it. I walked out, and bumped into Maddy on the way out. 
 
"Hey girlfriend! How was it?" She smiled like crazy.
 
"Amazing. I don't know how to say this... But..." I then whispered in her ear. "He might be the one." I pulled away.
 
"Like as in your husband?" She widened her eyes.
 
"Yeah. He's always there for me, he cares for me, always makes me feel safe, and he loves me... I know I'm young... But in the future... I want him to be with me for the rest of my life." I said.
 
"Awwwww! My little Sunny is growing up!" She hugged me.
 
"What's going on?" A voice poked my shoulder.
 
I pulled back. "OH UMMM Nothing! We were just talking about how I wanted to uhh..." I hesitated.
 
"She was talking about how she wanted to marry y-" Maddy started.
 
"YOUTUBE!" I yelled.
 
"What?" Yesung and maddy said in surprise.
 
"I wanted to marry Youtube because it's design is really... Pretty!" I said.
 
"Ummm... Okay?" Maddy glared at me. While Yesung slowly walked away, Maddy turned back to look at me.
 
"Nice save." She said sarcastically.
 
"I'm sorry..." 
 
"Youtube?! Seriously?" She chuckled.
 
"Well... I shouldn't tell him yet..." I rubbed the back of my neck.
 
"Alright... Goodnight." We both walked off.
 

Yesung's POV 

Well... I shouldn't tell him yet." She said, as I hid.
 
"Alright... Goodnight." Maddy responded.
 
Tell me what? What is she hiding?