Truth or dare?

Super Doll

 

I woke up in excitement. Today I would get to spend the rest of my unfinished vacation with the guys. I quickly got ready, and walked out all smiley. I could finally wear whatever clothes I want.
 
"Goodmorning!" I greeted the boys.
 
"You look different..." Donghae said.
 
I looked down on my black converse high-tops, red skinny jeans, and white shirt. "This is how I ususally dress..."
 
"It's like you have an alter-ego." Leeteuk stared.
 
"It's not like she skateboards too..." Siwon laughed.
 
"I do..." I started.
 
"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.
 
"What is going on?" Yesung's voice called from behind. I turned around.
 
"Is this boy-ish?" I asked.
 
"Kinda..." 
 
"That's because I way a freaking tomboy before I met you guys!" I yelled. A round of "oh's" went around the room.
 
"Jeez...." 
 
"Anyway, care to join us for a game of truth or dare?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Yeah... Sure!" I pulled up a chair and sat down. They had taken an empty classic coke bottle, and spun it around... It landed on Eunhyuk. 
 
"I'm going to ask... Sunny!" He smiled evilly. Great...
 
"Truth or dare?" He asked.
 
"Dare!" I said quickly.
 
"Go outside in the middle of the street, and do a tutting routine for 20 seconds... Then yell 'SARANGHAE YESUNG OPPA!'" He smirked.
 
"Fine." I sighed.
 
"Are you serious?" He asked.
 
"I'm a bit competitive." I walked out the door, took the stairs down, and walked into the busy street area. I looked and saw the boys watching me from behind the doors, with Donghae filming. People gave me weird looks, as I played inaudible music in my head. I positioned my self, and did a series of complicated tutting moves, and did the classic King Tut one for fun. When 20 seconds passed, I stopped, and cleared my throat.
 
"SARANGHAE YESUNG OPPAAAAAAA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I had gathered a little audience, and waved goodbye as I walked back into the building.
 
"Happy Eunhyuk? You little monkey face." I ruffled his hair as I walked past himon my way up to the dorms. I walked in, and took, a seat, everyone still following. 
 
"My turn!" I giggled.
 
"Mood swings..." Kyuhyun sung quietly.
 
"I choose Kyuhyun." I said, obviously hearing him.
 
"Truth of dare?" I asked.
 
"Dare." He said bluntly.
 
"I dare you to call an E.L.F and say you love them." I grinned.
 
"MWOH?!" Everyone gasped.
 
"You heard me..."
 
"What if I don't do it..." Kyuhyun asked slowly.
 
"I mess with your Starcraft account." I giggled.
 
"FINE, I'll do it." He gave in.  Kyuhyun would never let anyone mess with his account. He grabbed his laptop, and looked at his twitter for crazy fangirls that tweeted him their numbers. He got his cell phone, and dialled a number but using a "*67" so they couldn't call back. He put it on speaker.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo?" A girl's voice greeted.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Super Junior's Kyuhyun." He said.
 
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? OH MY GOSH! HOLD ON I NEED TO RECORDE THIS!" She screamed at the end of the line.
 
"Oh okay..."
 
"Why did you call me?" The girl asked.
 
"Because I love you." Kyuhyun said slowly. Everyone held their laughter in.
 
"W-what?"
 
"I LOOOOOOVE YOU!" Kyuhyun laughed.
 
There was a thud, and the dial tone came. And he hung up. 
 
"That was embarrasing!" Kyuhyun scoffed.
 
The game went on for what seemed like 3 hours, everyone laughing and doing the craziest things. Until my phone went off.
 
Everyday I shock, SHOCK, every night I shock, SHOCK...
 
"What up?" I answered in my old greeting. The boys stared as I corrected myself. "Hello?"
 
"Is this Sunset?" A low voice asked.
 
"Yes?" 
 
"Hello, you might not remember us... But we are the child service company that had helped you as a child." 
 
"Oh..."
 
"Listen, we have found your parents..."
 
~Silence~
 
"Hello?" The voice asked again.
 
"I'm sorry..." I whispered as I hung up. I put the phone on silence, and turned back to the boys.
 
"Who was that?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Just a friend..." I faked a smile.
 

Yesung's POV

 
"Just a friend..." She smiled. I knew she was lying... I know so. Her eyes look in deep thought, and sadness. Something is not right...

HEWOOOOO! Next chapter will be revealing... Finale coming soon!