Admitting

Super Doll

We stared for a while. 

"Hello! I'm you're wife!" I bowed.

"Hello!" Yesung greeted slowly.

The PD handed me a mission card. I opened it. 

Exit the maze, and go to a very public area. Find two ways to express you're new marriage.

I read it aloud, and I directed Yesung out the maze. It was awkward but I broke the silence.

"Where do you think we can go?" I asked in honorfics.

He chuckled. "Now that we're married, you may drop the honorfics."

"Oh.. Okay." I smiled.

"Er.... We should go to the mall across the street."

We crossed the road, and entered the mall with fans instantly noticing. We both smiled, and made our way to the center of the mall.

"OH! We can yell together!" I squealed in excitement.

"On the count of three..."

"1"

"2"

"3!"

"WE JUST GOT MARRIED!" We yelled at the same time. Fans started to cheer.

"How about we go buy couple bracelets?"Yesung offered.

"Alright."

We went to a nearby accesories store, and immediately found a whole rack of them. Yesung ran over to them and found one right away. And he chose it right away because.... Well, there were turtles on them. I just laughed at his happy face. We quickly purchased them, and slipped them on, and showed the camera. 

"Mission complete!" We both high-fived each other.


At individual interviews....

SUNNY

Q: What was your reaction when you saw that Yesung was your husband?

A: Ahh... I was surprised. We're good friends, so it wouldn't be that awkward. *laughs* I think we match well together. He's very kind, and polite. I think our marriage will work very well. *smiles*

YESUNG

Q: What was your reaction when you saw that Sunny was your wife?

A: Honestly? I was really happy. We're very close, and we match well. She's like a doll, so innocent, but at times scary. *laughs* I shouldn't have said that... Aigoo... I can't wait until our next meeting.


So busy! I will update more!