Wedding dress

Super Doll

 

I stared at myself in the mirror with a long beautiful wedding dress as Maddy squealed excitingly.
 
"This is the one Sun!" She exclaimed. We tried on about 30 different dresses in two hours. 
 
"I think so too." I smiled at Maddy. We told the lady, and we did measurings, and fittings enable for the dress to fit. We left the store for them to fix the dress, and we went back to the dorms. I opened the door.
 
"SUNNY? WHERE WERE YOU? YOU WERE GONE FOR TWO HOURS????" Leeteuk yelled.
 
"Chill Teukie umma." I teased.
 
"Why were you worried anyway?" I asked.
 
"Yesung was freaking out... Check your phone."
 
I got out my cell phone. 100 unread texts. 50 missed calls. I read the first couple texts.
 
To: Sunny
From: Turtle oppa
 
Where are you? You disappeared. >.<
 
 
To: Sunny
From: Turtle oppa
 
Ehh?! It's been ten minutes!!!! Pick up! 0.0
 
 
To: Sunny
From: Turtle oppa
 
SUNNY? WERE YOU KIDNAPPED? PLEASE REPOND! 
 
 
To: Sunny
From: Turtle oppa
 
SUNNY! IT'S BEEN AN HOUR AND YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING. I'M ALMOST CONVINCED YOU ARE DEAD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
 
 
To: Sunny
From: Turtle oppa
 
I'm so sorry... I should have been there to protect you. I love you!
 
"Wow..." I whispered.
 
"Uhhh... Yeah." Maddy said over my shoulder.
 
"Who are you?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Madison imnida!" She bowed.
 
"Hold on..." I walked to Yesung's room. I opened the door and I found him talking to him turtle.
 
"Is it possible to bring back the dead?" He asked his turtle.
 
"WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed. He turned his head.
 
"You're alive?" He put his turtle in it's cage thing and ran to hug me.
 
"Seriously? You thought I was dead?" I laughed.
 
"What were you doing anyway?"
 
"Trying on wedding dresses." I muttered.
 
"I know you'll love gorgeous! Like an angel!" He squeezed me tighter. 
 
"AWWWWW!" I heard voices behind me. I turned to see Maddy, and Leeteuk smiling.
 
"Go away!" I pouted.
 
"Don't worry Yesung! She's like a goddess." Maddy whispered.
 
"Eh?!" I hit her shoulder. 
 
"Anyway... We're gonna take a nap... We're tired!" I waved the boys goodbye, as Maddy and I left.
 

Yesung's POV

 
"Hyung... Let's go. I have to plan the wedding... It's going to be closer than you think." I led him out the door, and we drove off to plan the perfect wedding.

It's coming to an end... Please don't hate on me for the finale... It'll make the sequel interesting. STAY TUNED! DRAMA OVERLOAD COMING!