We Got Married?

Super Doll

I was listening to music in my old room in the dorms when I heard my phone go off. I looked at the number. My manager...

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted.

"Sunny! Tomorrow you meet your partner for WGM." My managed announced.

"Already? Wow. I guess I'm getting pretty successful already...." I muttered.

"The show's fun! So I'll come by tomorrow morning."

"Bye!"

I ended the call, and went out of my room, and saw worried members.

"What happened?" I asked cautiously.

"Yesung... He had an anti-fan message written on his wall. We don't know how someone snuck in." Sungmin said slowly.

I walked to Yesung's room, and saw him, trying to clean off the message.

"My cloud prince, have you ever heard of re-painting your wall?" I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around with a solid unreadable expression. "Oh yeah." He didn't even look up.

"Hellooooo? It's your girlfriend standing right in front of you?" I laughed.

He looked up. "SUNNY! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"This m-"

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE DOLL!" He exclaimed.

I smiled as he embraced me. "Yesung... I'm starting WGM tomorrow."

He pulled away. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Don't get too close with that guy..." Yesung frowned.

"Babo! I only love you!" I stuck out my tongue.

He kissed me on the lips, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing back. 

"HEY YOU TWO!" Someone yelled.

We broke off, and looked at the door. We saw an annoyed Leeteuk.

"What?" We said at the same time. We ended up laughing while Leeteuk walked away.

"I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow, or in two days... Bye!" I walked out, and slipped into bed. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day..."


NEXT DAY...

My manager picked me up early the next morning, the boys had the day off, so they were still asleep. 

"So they'll be doing this in a different way... You'll have to go through a maze, and at the middle, you'll meet your partner." My manager explained.

"Oh okay!" I said.

The drive wasn't very long, so I got off, and the camera's instantly started to film. I approached a maze, and started to go through it. I kept making different turns, I then made a right turn, and found a beautiful garden awaiting me. I saw down waiting. After 5 minutes I heard a voice.

"Hello?"

I turned around, and stared in shock.

Yesung POV (In the morning)

I woke up, and found my manager looking at me.

"Get dressed, and meet me outside." 

"Um... Okay?" I asked, confused.

I quickly I dressed, and stepped into the van. No members. "Where are the others?"

"Oh no, you only have something to do."

We drove for a little bit, and then we ended of in front of a maze. I stepped out of the car, and closed the door waiting for my managed. Then I hear tires schreech, and the car was gone. I decided to go through the maze. I eventually ended up at this gardenm and saw a girl, siting there.

"Hello?" I asked. She turned around, and both our eyes widened.


Hehe take a wild guess of who it is! LOL!