It's official!

Super Doll

"I have to tell the others..." Ryewook said is disbelief.

"PLEASE!" I whined.

"You guys are going to get in so much trouble anyway..."

"Hold on."

I turned to Yesung, "I'll tell them. I have to it's been a week..." 

"Are you sure?" Yesung gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

"I'm ready." I got up.

I walked my way into the center of the dorms, immediately catching everyone's attention.  Yesung slowly followed.

"HEY YO!" I yelled in English.

They all stopped for whatever they were doing, and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Um... I have to say something... And I'm sorry that I lied about it." I started.

Then Yesung cut in, "We're dating."

A 10 second silence filled the room until Leeteuk asked slowly, "Are you serious?"

"Does this answer your question?" Yesung asked. 

He pulled me closer to him, and he kissed me. I felt happier, and kissed back. He pulled away, and everyone was cheering. Whew... I felt his Yesung's hands intertwine with mine, as we just smiled at the others. I finally sat down on the couch, pulled out my laptop, and went on Gmail to talk to Maddy. But there was an email. I clicked on it, and I read it in shock. 

Dear Sunny,

Hey It's me. If you can't forgive me through a phone call, I'm coming to Korea, and I will find you. Please stay alert.

-Aron

I quickly deleted the email as Yesung sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder, as I video chatted Maddy. 

"SUNNY! You were in the concert! I knew you could dance, but I didn't know you could sing!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice squealed.

"Yeah. It was a surprise for me too...."

"And did you make a move on you-know-who?" She whispered.

"Does this answer your question?" I adjusted my laptop, and showed Yesung next to me. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and smiled.

"OHHHH MYYYYYY GOSHHHHHH!!!!!!! SUNNY!!!!" She screamed, jumping up and down.

Yesung looked confused, barely even understanding the conversation. (It was in Englsih)

"Hey Maddy, how's life?"

"Well... Beside the fact that I'm in shock right now... Aron told me he's going to Korea."

"How... Do you know?"