Fireworks

Super Doll

I was pulled inside, and then forced down onto a couch. 

"What are you doing?" I squealed as Yesung put a coat on, and took a bandana.

"Just let me put this on." He said, and tied the cloth around my eyes. I held out my hand for him to take, and heard Maddy giggling somewhere. I bet she helped... A warm hand held mine, and we both started walking outside, the air hugged my body, as we walked down an unfamiliar path. About ten minutes of walking and tripping, he sat me down on the ground, and ripped the blindfold off. I was on a dock a river next to us, and a romantic dinner in front of me. 

(Make sure to play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCHIjWQQpc0)

"Oh my gosh." I whispered. I turned to see a blushing Yesung. 

"Just start eating." He flashed a smile. We both ate in peace, the sound of crickets in the far distance made the atmosphere a bit awkward, but I broke the silence. 

"Yesungie?" I asked tilting my head. He looked up.

"When I say... I love you... I just want you to know..." I felt tears form in my eyes. "That when I say it... It's only meant for you, no one else."

He stared at me, and embraced me. I let the tears flow down my eyes, and I gripped him harder. He whispered something about fireworks, and I looked at my watch, 11:10 PM. Then it turned to 11:11 PM, and a bright light flashed above me. I stared, marveling the colors. Tears still stramed down my face, as Yesung helped me up. The last firework was the biggest and brightest making a heart in the sky. I cupped Yesung's face, and neared it. 

"I love you." I whispered. I pressed my lips against his, we stood like that for s good minute, and I broke off grabbing his hands, and sitting down again, putting my feet in the water. He sat down.

"I was hoping this would help you to forgive me..." He looked down.

"For what?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry-"


Sorry for the short chapter... I am SOOOOO BUSY!!! Hope you stay tuned for the cliffhanger :P