Thank you for showing me the way.

Super Doll

 

Read the bottom! Important! (BTW the picture is for down below... Hope you're happy fangirls!)


I found myself alone in the dorms, watching TV, resting from my return from the hospital. Hey look! WGM is on! I turned up the volume, and watched. I laughed at Yesung's weird facial expressions. But smiled at how they showed our hands interlocked. Then came the haunted house part. 5... 4... 3... 2... OH NO THEY MADE IT PLAY IN SLOW MOTION! Now everyone could catch it! The MCs gasped, and clapped their hands, in a little corner of the screen. I switched the TV off, and blew the hair off my face. I wonder what people would say... I grabbed my laptop, and signed into Twitter. One tweet after another. 
 
@TheShiningSunny  OMG! So cuuuute! Aigoo!
 
@TheShiningSunny  I KNEW IT! Congrats Sunny!
 
@TheShiningSunny  Aww! You guys look good together!
 
@TheShiningSunny  I have such a big smile on my face right now. But I'm still mad at you for taking my Yesungie! JKJK.
 
I smiled, and laughed at some of the tweets, and heard a closing of the door. I looked behind me, and saw Super Junior with Henry piling in. 
 
"Salutations! I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly HAPPY!" I exclaimed in English. They stared at me, but Henry just laughed. 
 
"Remember you're in Korea?" He reminded.
 
"Oops!" I smiled. I turned back to my laptop, and saw one tweet that seemed... Harsh.
 
@TheShiningSunny  You're just a fake. Everyone knows this is just a publicity stunt! Ugh. I hate how you think you're an idol, and have soooo many fans. Whatever!
 
I just ignored the tweet. Everyone will have anti-fans. No doubt about that. I closed my laptop, and went to go tell Yesung the great news. I skipped to his room, and burst through the door.
 
"YESUNGIE! GUESS WH-" I opened my eyes, and screamed in surprise. He was shirtless, standing there confused.
 
"MY EYES! OMG PUT A SHIRT ON!" I covered my eyes with my hands. I heard footsteps, and waited. I thought he we done, so I uncovered my eyes, and felt arms around me.
 
"What are you doing?! Put me down!" I squealed. I focused my eyes, and saw him hugging me... With no shirt. "I thought I told you to put on a shirt!" I covered my eyes again.
 
"What? Have you never seen a guy without a shirt on before?" He let go, and teased.
 
"N-no... I-it's just that..."I hesitated.
 
"I look amazing?" He laughed.
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Admit it..."
 
"Okay fine, you look amazing!" I blushed as I opened my eyes, and smiled. He had a shirt on... Thank you. He came closer, and kissed me on the forehead.
 
"You look cute when you blush." He smiled, and I felt his warm breath on my forehead. I felt my face catch on fire, but then remembered what I came for.
 
"O-oh yeah... Umm the show aired earlier, and there were some good reviews about the incident." I smiled.
 
"Well... That's great!" He smiled back. 
 
We embraced for a long time. I felt safe, and loved, I closed my eyes, and smiled. I smelled his perfume, and relaxed in his arms. I never felt so happy. I was abused as a kid, my real parents never loved me... I was sent to a foster home in California at the age of ten. I was scared, and bruised mentally, and physically. Even my foster parents didn't care, they just supplied me with food I had to learn to cook myself, gave me clothes thatI didn't even like, and would act as if we were one big happy family, when the investigators came to check on how I was doing. Of course, I waited until I was sixteen to move out, and disappear. I stayed at my friend, Maddy's apartment, and from then I never heard from my parents, or foster parents again. I had sent a letter to the agency, regarding my new freedom, where I was staying, and why I left. They quickly agreed, and I lost contact ever since. I've been used to many times, but I was used to it. I smiled through it all. But now, my life was like a dream; a dream job at SME, people who actually care, I get to do what I love, I get to eat properly, I have friends, people who will always be there, and... A perfect boyfriend. What else could I ask for? I silently thanked God for the many gifts I had finally prayed for as a child. 
 
"You okay?" A whisper asked. "You're crying."
 
"Oh! I'm sorry... I was just thinking."
 
"Okay."
 
"Hey Yesung?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Thank you." I sighed
 
"For what?"
 
"Being there, and showing me what true love is."

True love. I hope you guys enjoy... The next chapter is anothe WGM, then I might skip ahead. 

BUT!

I need your help to think of Yesung and Sunny's couple nickname! Comment below!