Mystery Girl Breaks Up The Fight! Yonghwa's Interested?

Forbidden Kiss

 

Yonghwa laughed as the leader of Raegae High began mouthing off. He wasn’t listening to what that big shot had to say. Instead, he was thinking about Seohyun. Where does she live now?

 

An angry voice brought Yonghwa out of his thoughts and he realized that the leader of Raegae, Minho or something like that, had realized Yonghwa’s lack of attention and had become quite mad.

 

He swung at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa dodged, using the leader’s own momentum to throw him against the wall in a split second.

 

What does Seohyun look like?

 

The leader was back on his feet, panting like a little puppy. The fight had started. Beside him, Minhyuk and Jonghyun were taking down the other school, one per minute. What a weak school. Last week they fought Daewon High, this week was Raegae. It was the same old cycle of being challenged and always winning.

 

Raegae High was becoming rather desperate quite fast. The leader gave an obvious signal to his equally weak comrades and they scampered to the far end of the building, searching for something.

 

When they didn’t find it, Minho screamed in frustration. “Who took them?”

 

His anger echoed throughout the warehouse. “Who took them?”

 

Minhyuk, Jonghyun, and Yonghwa stood in amusement as the others continued searching for whatever it was they were looking for. Minho thudded toward them. “You cheating bastards! How dare you hide our weapons!”

 

“You’re the one who brought weapons to this fight and you have the audacity to call us cheaters?” Minhyuk took a heavy step forward.

 

Before another Vesuvius could erupt, however, footsteps were heard. Footsteps that didn’t belong to any of them.

 

“Raegae High,” a female’s voice sounded from the back entrance, her body following soon after. She was a slender chick, her face hidden behind a head covering. Yonghwa saw Minho stiffen with fear. “You bad boys, what should I do with you?”

 

Four other guys filled into the room behind her. All four looked like good fighters. All five were familiar figures.

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting your interesting fight,” she yawned nonchalantly, “but unfortunately I just couldn’t take it anymore. Raegae and I have something we need to talk about.”

 

“Wh-w-wh-who are you?” Minho stuttered, knowing full well the answer that he dreaded. The bold boy from before had disappeared.

 

She simply smiled dangerously. “I’m sure you know who I am, though I have yet to intercede on one of your fights. I’ve heard many things about this school. Things that are, how should I say it, very immoral.”

 

Throughout the past few years, her figure had become quite the norm for Yonghwa to see. He could never figure out why, but she always showed up when his gang needed her the most. It was as if she was watching over him, or at least his school, and knew beforehand when things would get too dangerous.

 

She reached for a box beside her and pulled out a glinting dagger. “Were you looking for this?” She showed a metal bat and was just as sarcastic as she was with the first weapon.

 

So that’s why she was here today, Yonghwa mused. She knew that Raegae would bring these pieces of crap that could’ve seriously injured Yonghwa and his friends.

 

Her eyes met his for a moment before flickering away.

 

Her eyes were the most beautiful eyes Yonghwa had yet to have seen. And for some reason, Yonghwa felt himself being drawn to her.

 

“I suppose I ought to let you finish your fight,” she nodded at Yonghwa. “Raegae High, especially you ten, expect a visit from me soon.” They flinched and before she could even turn around to leave, they scampered out the door and fled into the night.

 

“Excuse me,” Yonghwa called to her slowly disappearing back.

 

They stopped walking and she turned her head slightly toward him. “Yes?” She answered with her soft voice.

 

“Why do you help us?”

 

“That’s for me to know, and for you to never find out.” With that, they left as silently and suddenly as they had come.

 

-------------------------

 

Moments later the three Seorim boys were stretched out on the sofas in their usual room at their favorite club.

 

“That chick, she is really something,” Jonghyun muttered. “Every time they appear, especially when she comes, the other school cringes and seems to shrink into the floor like silverfishes after you smash them.”

 

“Did you see the way she looked at you Yonghwa?” Minhyuk rolled over onto his elbows to face their jjang. “Maybe you’re the reason why she helps us.”

 

“Forreal, right? I think she has a little something for you,” Jonghyun crinkled his nose at Yonghwa. “I’m so jealous. You have every girl pinning after you. ‘Be mine forever Yonghwa’,” he mimicked their voices.

 

Yonghwa ignored their teasing and continued to ponder about the girl. He knew that she was the jjang of Seoul High- everyone knew that. But there was more to her than just her title and position.

 

Every time he saw her, her eyes always captivated his. And the way she looked at him… it wasn’t the way all the other girls looked at him. They were filled with lust; she was filled with genuine concern. Perhaps that was what attracted him to her. She always deflected his questions and left before he could pursue the issue farther. Now there were two mysterious women in his life- his stepsister and this girl.

 

-------------------------

 

A few days later, Yonghwa was roaring down the highway with a girl clutched to his back, squealing with glee in her annoying voice. He pulled up beside a store and ordered for her to get off. Much to his annoyance, she kept whining.

 

He kicked her off.

 

And drove off.

 

When he finally joined his friends, they were surprised that he was alone.

 

“What happened to that beauty you were with earlier?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“She got annoying. So I dumped her.” Yonghwa glanced at the group of guys approaching him and sighed as he prepared for another fight.

 

While Yonghwa scrutinized the other school, Minhyuk and Jonghyun hung back for a little while, knowing that they were useless against the school.

 

“I wonder why Yonghwa switches girls so fast,” Minhyuk pondered out loud.

 

“He doesn’t seem like the type to love girls,” Jonghyun stated.

 

Ignoring his response, Minhyuk continued on. “Maybe there is something we don’t know about him.”

 

“And what is that, exactly?”

 

“For example…” Minhyuk raked his mind for ideal scenarios. “He’s got himself into some forbidden love!”

 

“A… what?” Jonghyun looked at his friend and sighed. That boy could seriously use some new brains.

 

“Yes, in order to not show his forbidden love, he’s acting like a playboy,” Minhyuk concluded with excitement.

 

After Jonghyun thought about it, it actually almost made some sense. But then Minhyuk opened his fat mouth again.

 

“I know! Yonghwa is gay!”

 

Jonghyun could only let his mouth hang to the floor and stare stupefied at Minhyuk.

 

“To not become known as gay and to save his reputation, he pretends to like girls!”

 

“Idiot! You are an idiot! I feel ashamed for ever having thought you were sane!” Jonghyun pounded his friend.

 

“Hey! What do you guys think you’re doing? Come help me fight,” Yonghwa called after taking down most of the guys. With Minhyuk and Jonghyun’s help, the fight was over in a matter of minutes.

 

“Yonghwa~ I LOVE you! You are so reliable!” Minhyuk happily kissed Yonghwa’s face.

 

“Can’t you go away now? It’s kinda disturbing…” Yonghwa sighed, used to his friend’s happy outbursts and shows of affection.

 

Jonghyun shook his head from the side where he was standing. “Hey, it’s not Yonghwa who’s gay, it’s you Minhyuk.”

 

“What? Gay?” Yonghwa asked, shocked at his friend’s accusation.

 

“Well, Minhyuk told me that the reason you were a playboy was to hide the fact that you’re ga-” Minhyuk frantically covered Jonghyun’s mouth, only a moment too late.

 

“Minhyuk… you want to die?” Yonghwa cracked his fists in a pretense of anger and watched as Minhyuk pranced away with Jonghyun slowly following after their mentally unstable friend.

 

You don’t know, Yonghwa thought to himself. No one knows. Why I meet up with girls so much, why I break up with girls so fast, only the moon, the blue moon, knows. What I’m thinking of when I smile, what I’m thinking of when I cry, even I myself only found out about the truth recently.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: The PSAT's tomorrow ><

& I haven't studied at all. I took a practice test today and got a 147 out of 240.

Not good, haha.

And instead of studying,  I decided to post another chapter up for y'all.

Because that's how much I <3 you guys [: 

Wish me luck tomorrow to score at least above a 200! 

I need to study my darn vocabulary.

 

rocket_star [block]  on 10-10-2011 21:21:45 says: x
oh wow, thank you so much!!! I really absolutely love your story!! It's totally awesome!! wow, the mystery girl is surrounded by hot guys!! how did they became friends at first? hmm, I'm really curious to know more now!!! update soon!!

Thank you! LOL, you just gave me an idea for a chapter I can add into the story~ I'll have to type it tomorrow though.. it's 9:39 PM and I need to start studying for the PSATs. I'm such a good asian, haha. Hopefully I'll have an update up tomorrow! THANK YOU FOR READING! <3