MINHYUK :D

Forbidden Kiss

 

Minhyuk’s head rested slightly against the railing of the window, his soft chocolate brown hair falling into his eyes, his gaze directed everywhere but at the teacher.

 

Man, this class was boring.

 

His nose wrinkled adorably as he thought about his best friends.

Yonghwa, according to Jonghyun, had gone to Jjang’s house and he didn’t show up to school today, which led Minhyuk to believe that he had gotten the living guts beaten out of him.

And Jonghyun was preoccupied with Taeyeon who he definitely had a thing for, though others couldn’t tell. To Minhyuk it was obvious.

Both of them had girls already. How frustrating.

 

Minhyuk automatically chewed on his pen cap, his mind floating to lighter topics such as food.

Food. If Minhyuk could marry food, he would.

 

His eyes without delay flickered over to the clock as he watched it meticulously tick its way toward lunch.

 

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

 

Minhyuk stood up, his backpack slung over his shoulder, his head flicking his hair out of his face.

 

One.

 

He was out the door the millisecond the bell rang. “Tsk. I don’t need a bell to dismiss me.” His feet moved swiftly over the chilled floor, following the memorized steps. He had been too lazy to put his contacts in his eyes this morning, which resulted in him wearing his thick-rimmed glasses. His impatient feet tapped against the dark tiles as he waited in line, his mouth scrunched up with what others called aegyo- what he called his “annoyed” sign. Why were so many ignorant people standing between him and his precious food?

 

“Anneonghaseyo!” He dipped his head as he greeted the lunch servers merrily. After blissfully selecting his meal, he speedily sat down in the closest empty seat and wolfed down his food without even looking up.

 

Gone.

It was all gone.

 

Minhyuk’s lips turned down slightly as he sniffed, sad that his lunch was already tucked inside his stomach. His eyes finally lifted slightly from the bowls, landing on the tray in front of him that still contained food.

 

Food.

 

His eyes traveled farther up and he discovered that a normal girl with thick glasses and bangs owned the food. Smiling to the point that his eyes seemed to disappear, his voice crept forward toward the girl. “Anneonghaseyo.” He was really pleased to see her.

 

“Ah!” She was startled and jumped faintly. “Ah, anneonghaseyo,” she bowed, flustered as to why one of the most popular guys in school was talking to her. She could already hear the malice rising in the room around her as the female snakes of the school began slithering closer, keeping a tight eye on their idol. She hated drama.

 

“Are you done with your food?” Minhyuk’s lips pouted as he gave her the best puppy-eyes that he could. When she nodded and slid the tray to him, he burst into another bright ray of a smile and thanked her, instantly gobbling down the rest of her lunch.

 

She couldn’t help but stare.

She had never seen anyone, anyone, eat that much or that fast.

 

She had never talked to any of the Top Three before, but she had always imagined them to be snobby, stuck up, self-centered idiots who thought that all girls would melt at their feet. Minhyuk totally broke her stereotypical views.

 

He seemed like a… beggar.

Not that she’d ever say that aloud- his fan club would crush her to smithereens, especially that girl.

 

Eunjung, the self-proclaimed “Queen” of the school.

 

The girl she’d been trying to avoid all her life but never really managed to do so- she had moved away only to come back a year later when her father married Eunjung’s mother. Like mother like daughter. Both were unbearably nagging and wasted every cent of her father’s hard earned money, though he had plenty to spare seeing how he owned three successful businesses.

 

Her thoughts returned to the boy before her as she watched him with overwhelming curiosity. He was like a cute puppy- a cute beggar puppy. Without her knowing, a small smile snuck onto her face.

 

Minhyuk’s eyes glanced at the generous girl, pouting as he tried to see behind her glasses and bangs. She had a generous personality- a very, very, very generous personality. Generous, generous, generous- Minhyuk was grateful for generous people. He loved food. “Noona~”

 

She looked at him with what appeared to be a raised eyebrow. “Noona? What if I’m younger than you?”

 

“Anyone who buys me food is a noona,” he replied cheerfully.

 

Chuckling, she shook her head with disbelief. “You sure do love food.”

 

“Yup!” He flashed his cheeky grin and cocked his head to the side. 

 

“I’m Im Yoona,” she tilted her head cutely, introducing herself after a moment's pause.

 

“Yoona Noona, you should eat more. You’re skinny like a stick!” His concerned eyes widened endearingly as he gingerly poked her arm.

 

“Yah,” she complained, “You just ate almost all of my lunch!”

 

“You said you were done,” he defended himself, his nose wrinkling up once more.

 

“How could I refuse you? You looked so hungry and adorable!”

 

“I’m adorable? Really?” He hopped around the table to the seat beside her. “Yoona Noona, you think I’m adorable?”

 

“Every girl in the school, even the teachers, think you’re adorable,” she rolled her eyes at the innocent boy.

 

“Oh.” His face fell.

 

“I mean, I truly do think you’re cute though,” she added hastily after seeing a forlorn shadow fall across his face, mentally wanting to slap herself. She didn’t know what to do with this guy.

 

“Really?” Instantly his face became like the sun at noon during a cloudless sky, its radiance beaming out to all that it surrounded, Yoona included. On the inside Minhyuk was rejoicing. Truth be told, he had noticed Yoona a few weeks ago and realized that she had always sat by herself during lunch, her head down. At first he had thought that she was a socially awkward person, however, as he began unintentionally following her around, he realized it was all an act.

 

How did he find out?

 

One day he had been lying out on the flat roof of the school, basking in the warm sunlight, when suddenly the door flew open and a girl stormed to the rail, muttering angrily under her breath. Finally she burst out, yelling into the open air about something he didn’t understand. He figured that she probably thought that no one would be out on the roof at that time and he kept silent, shock coursing through his body when she turned around, leaned back against the rail with her elbows resting on top of it, closed her eyes, and let the wind calm her down. It was Im Yoona. Her glasses were in her hand, her bangs dancing in the air.

 

She was like a goddess.

 

His curiosity got the best of him as he became even more intrigued by the strange girl with two personalities- the quiet, shy, nerdy school girl and the loud, “out there”, free spirit.

 

She was interesting.

 

And now she had given him food, even though he hadn’t intentionally sat down beside her. It was truly coincidental, though he was glad it happened.

 

“Yoona Noona, what grade are you in?”

 

“The same as you.”

 

“Oh. Can I still call you Noona?”

 

“If you want, I suppose.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Silence. They both could feel the dozens of eyes glued to their sides but deliberately chose to ignore them.

 

“Yoona Noona, can I have your number?”

 

“No.”

 

“Why~?”

 

“I just met you.”

 

“Noona~”

 

“No.”

 

“Nooooona~”

 

“If you ask me one more time, I’m not giving you food tomorrow.”

 

“You’ll give me food tomorrow? Really?”

 

“I usually don’t finish my lunch. And I don’t like wasting food. So I might as well.”

 

“YAAAY! I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW! NOONA, THANK YOU!”

 

“Chill, you’re making everyone look over here.”

 

“But Noona, they’ve been looking over here. I think it’s because they think you’re really pretty.”

 

“I’m a dork.”

 

“Oh right. They’re not supposed to know that you’re pretty.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

“Yoona Noona, I saw you on the roof the other day…”

 

“Oh… WAIT WHAT?”

 

“Ah, that’s the bell. I’ll see you tomorrow then Noona!”

 

“Come back here! EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU HEARD ON THE ROOF! YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE RUNNING? Tsk. That speedy cute beggar puppy devil-”

 

 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Instead of working on my project, I typed another chapter ^-^ 

AHAHAHAHA PROCRASTINATION. 

Any chinese/taiwanese people out there? 

Earlier I overheard my dad talking... & My dad said "天氣大變" but I heard "天氣大" LOL.

Anyways, how y'all doing? Tomorrow is 11.11.11 <3 HAPPY EARLY PEPERO DAY EVERYONE!

 

 

tthnguyen [block]  on 11-10-2011 03:20:20 says: x
Ahahahahahaha!! Love the update!! I wonder what Nickhun thinks of Hyunnie......(yeah another I wonder.... :D ) I can't wait till the nest update!!
Update Soon!! GOODLUCKWITHYOURPROJECTCAUSEIKNOWSEOHYUNYOUGHWATAEYEONYOONASNSDANDEVERYONEWILLBETHERREWITHYOUTHEWHOLEWAY!! :)

Thank you~ 
HEHEHE ^^ 
I'll maybe be answering your 'I WONDER' in the next chapter? ~ 

THANKYOU! AHHAHAHATHEY'REDANCINGRUNDEVILRUNFORMERIGHTNOW. :3

lingericious [block]  on 11-10-2011 02:23:17 says: x
I know the timed writing will be fine for you. :)

Haha. Oooh. So Minhyuk's with you while you're studying and writing this story? :D Good for you! Haha!

Oooh! I can't wait! I wonder what role Jungshin will play. :) And I'm really really glad you got new ideas for him! :)

And I think even though Yonghwa remembered and is back in Seohyun's life as she is going to be in his (I can't wait for Taengoo to see her sister!), there are a lot of obstacles ahead for them to be together. His rival *coughNichkhuncough*, his fangirls (though it will be easy for Seohyun to just kick them aside and they'll land in Han River or something), and *dramatic music*... Seohyun's very own witc... I mean mother... her mother. *cough cough*

I hope so.. ^^ 
Thanks for the encouragement ! 

Yeaaaah~ I finally returned him back to the story though, aha. Right now Jungshin is with me. He's whispering in my ear that I should put him in the story soon too. He's jealous. 

Seohyun has a "date" with Nichkhun! And she's hugging Yonghwa! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? D: 
LOL. 
We'll see ~ 
& YUP. She still has to see Taeyeon and her mother.. Well. IDK if she'll see her mother. Her mother annoys me -.-

zybeel [block]  on 11-10-2011 01:06:49 says: x
I'm such a reader... took me a few seconds of deciding whether to comment or not. lol...

anyways, yong finally knows something! I mean he finally remembered some of his memories of hyun! woohoo! worth the wait! lol! 

PS. whatta lame comment from me.. rofl.. I can't think of anything worth the read right now... xD

I'M GLAD YOU DECIDED TO COMMENT :D 

Yuuup, he finally remembers [: 
& They're hugging :3 
But.. Seohyun has a "date" with Nichkhun. *dramatic music* 

It's okay! I'm SUPER GLAD YOU COMMENTED, even if it's not long [: 
THANK YOU :D