Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Yoona! & ... ?

Forbidden Kiss

 

Jonghyun frowned at his pencil, grumpy about how he was stuck in the library studying for tomorrow’s test. That’s right, Jonghyun, the Top Three, was studying.

 

He didn’t understand the new topic at all.

 

Sighing, he flipped a page in the textbook and propped his head up on the table with his arm, his mind wandering off into another world.

 

He hadn’t seen Taeyeon at all after they left the roof to go to their next class. He was extremely excited about their date. A smile formed on his face as he remembered her bubbly face.

 

“Hey, what are you smiling like an idiot about?”

 

He thought he imagined the voice and began chewing on the cap of his pen absentmindedly as he wondered about what Taeyeon was during at the moment.

 

“Yo. Are you deaf?”

 

Jonghyun spun around to see an amused Taeyeon. “So it wasn’t my imagination?!” A grin spread across his face at the sight of her.

 

“Nope. What were you thinking about so seriously that you didn’t even hear someone talking to you?”

 

There was no way he was going to tell her he had been thinking about her. “I don’t understand the new concept we’re learning in calculus,” he complained, his eyes watching her as she sat down beside him.

 

“I’ll teach you. Here, see how this curve is labeled as f(x)?” She was completely focused on the paper and didn’t realize that Jonghyun wasn’t even paying attention to calculus- he was too busy admiring the girl beside him.

 

Man, could life get any better? Jonghyun stared at Taeyeon. She was smart, pretty, kind, and down-to-earth.

 

“Jonghyun.”

 

Silence.

 

“Jonghyun!”

 

He snapped out of the trance, his eyes blinking rapidly. “Yes?”

 

“You’re not even paying attention,” she pouted.

 

“Sorry, your pretty face is distracting me,” he .

 

“Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy,” she shook her head. “Next time I tutor you, remind me to wear a mask.”

 

“But then I can’t stare at your beauty! And besides, school’s over. Why are you still here?”

 

“I had to stay after and talk to the class president about the upcoming fair. How much longer are you going to study?”

 

“Now that you’re here… I’m done!”

 

“No. You need to understand this.”

 

“I’ll get the teacher to explain it to me personally some other time. But right now I’m with you~ Let’s go get some ice cream, okay?”

 

“Right now?”

 

“Yeah.” His eyes lit up at the idea of food. “Please, pretty please?”

 

She couldn’t say no to his super happy face. “Fine. Let’s go.” Man, this kid and his food…

 

On the way out of the library, they ran into a dazed Minhyuk.

 

“Yah, you okay?” Jonghyun was genuinely worried for his friend.

 

“I met the prettiest Noona today…”

 

“Did she give you food?”

 

“Yeah… She’s so pretty and nice…”

 

Jonghyun shook his head and sighed.

 

“Do you want more food?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“FOOD?” Instantly the boy perked up, his dazed condition gone.

 

“Yeah,” Taeyeon chuckled, “we’re about to go get some ice cream.”

 

“FOOD FOOD FOOD!” Minhyuk jumped in circles around them, chirping out some random tune about food. They managed to take a step forward when Minhyuk froze suddenly.

 

“Um…” Jonghyun waved his hand in front of Minhyuk’s face rapidly.

 

“NOOOONA!” The boy erupted suddenly, zooming down the hall to a startled girl, dragging her over to where Jonghyun and Taeyeon were still standing in shock. “Come with us to get ice cream, please?”

 

The girl blinked awkwardly at the others as they, likewise, blinked awkwardly back at her.

 

Minhyuk broke the ice with his hyperness as he bounced off the walls. “Yoona Noona, this is Jonghyun and his girlfriend Taeyeon. Jonghyun and Taeyeon, this is Yoona Noona!”

 

Jonghyun and Taeyeon both flushed red as they coughed with surprise. “Ah-well-um- we’re not-” They pointed at each other and stuttered. “Nice to meet you,” they finally managed to say in unison.

 

“Nice to meet you,” Yoona smiled. Again, Jonghyun broke her stereotypical view on the Top Three with his blushing and stuttering. She knew whom Taeyeon was- most people did, though few truly interacted with her outside of asking for educational help- and was curious about what she was like. She also heard about the episode that happened between Taeyeon and Eunjung earlier this morning. Hm. “Is it okay if I go with you guys to get ice cream?”

 

“Yeah! Of course,” Jonghyun and Taeyeon chorused at the same time, then awkwardly glanced at each other.

 

Yoona grinned as she recognized the budding relationship between the two. They seemed like they were really nice people, she decided, and that they’d make a great couple. Meanwhile her attention turned to the boy next to her. He was talking about how some golf balls had honey in the center. Though random, she found his conversation very intriguing and listened closely to the trivia facts. Minhyuk was seriously one of a kind.

 

Minhyuk walked beside Yoona the whole way, chatting about the randomest things that most people would be annoyed of, yet Yoona simply nodded and smiled and looked genuinely interesting in what he was saying. Minhyuk was excited- he was getting food and he was walking with Yoona! He should pay for her order. Hm. And buy her more. She needs to eat!

 

Jonghyun noted that as they walked, making sure that the girl his friend had his eyes on was a good girl. She passed the mark so far. And he seriously needed to think of a way to ask Taeyeon to be his girlfriend. The looks some of the other guys on the street were giving her made him all the more anxious. He should ask Yonghwa later. Though Yonghwa was a player, he should be able to advise him on how to ask Taeyeon out… right?

 

Taeyeon walked between Yoona and Jonghyun as they strolled toward the nearest ice cream shop. She briefly thought of Yonghwa and wondered why he didn’t show up to school. As much as she didn’t like him, he was still her stepbrother. And he was the guy that her unnie loved. Seohyun Unnie… Taeyeon’s heart flinched with pain as she thought of her sister. Where was she? 

 

 

 

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

LOL WHAT?

Taeyeon, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Yoona are getting ice cream?

And Seohyun and Yonghwa are getting ice cream?

LOL WHAT?

And Jungshin has yet to appear?

LOL WHAT?

 

Two updates today! YAY!