MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS, MY DEAR READERS! (:

Forbidden Kiss

 

Taeyeon woke up and stared at the ceiling, memories of what happened two days ago flooding through her mind- being reunited with Seohyun, seeing a kind side of Yonghwa, the hide-and-seek game they played with their mother, and going home with Jungshin. In some ways the whole day had felt like a dream to her, a fairytale.

 

Fairytale.

 

If this was all a fairytale, she should’ve woken up at a castle with a prince knocking at her door.

 

Laughing to herself, she slid out of bed and prepared for the day. She recalled how Yonghwa had been grumbling about how Seohyun was going to dinner with a close guy friend later today and she hoped that nothing would come out of that dinner. Seohyun and Yonghwa were the perfect couple. Even their couple name was cute- Yongseo. Nichseo… not so much.

 

Just as she slung her backpack over her shoulders and grabbed a bagel to munch on as she walked to school, a gentle rapping came at her door. Puzzled, she tiptoed toward the front of her house and peered out cautiously from the wall. There was a man’s silhouette showing.

 

Who the heck would be knocking at her door at 6:45 in the morning?

 

As she stealthily crept closer, she heard the man awkwardly clear his throat and cough. “Taeyeon…?”

 

Recognizing the hesitant voice, she leapt forward and unlocked the door, a goofy grin spreading across her face. “Hey Jonghyun. Sorry about not answering the door quicker… I thought you were a creeper.” Maybe I’m really living a fairytale… my prince came and knocked on my door.

 

“Nah it’s my bad. I should’ve called.” He shuffled his feet. “Er, so I was wondering if you needed a ride to school?”

 

“Of course I do!” She blurted out her answer a bit too eagerly and bit her lip afterwards. Does he think I’m a freak?

 

“Okay! My bike’s out front. Here, I’ll take your bag.” He reached over and tugged her backpack off her, smiling the whole time. She’s cute when she’s embarrassed.

 

They arrived at school together and entered the building laughing. Ignoring the stares they were receiving- they were used to it now-, he walked her to first period and hugged her goodbye, causing her stomach to flutter as he left to go to his class.

 

Her joy ended swiftly as a figure barricaded the door, glaring at Taeyeon with intense hatred.

 

Taeyeon froze at the sight of the intruder as the rest of the class stiffened and glanced at each other wearily. Backing up until her back hit the wall, Taeyeon swallowed her fear and put on a pretense of calmness as she sank down into her chair casually.

 

Some of the students watched Eunjung advance toward Taeyeon with worry; they liked their quiet classmate. Should we go warn Jonghyun?

 

The eerie silence was broken when Eunjung slammed her furious hands down onto Taeyeon’s desk, startling all who were present. Much to Eunjung’s incredulity, Taeyeon merely looked up at her as if nothing was wrong.

 

“Can I help you?” Taeyeon smiled. Even though she’s a total , she’s still human. Even though she bullies me and annoys the crap out of me, she’s still human. And humans make mistakes.

 

“Are you insane?” Eunjung screeched, her nails raking imaginary indentations into the smooth wood.

 

“No.” Taeyeon looked around the room at her still-shocked classmates and then back to Eunjung. “Are you okay?”

 

“YOU,” Eunjung jabbed her finger at Taeyeon, “RUINED MY LIFE! YOU TOOK YONGHWA AWAY FROM ME. AND NOW YOU’RE TAKING JONGHYUN. NEXT THING WE KNOW, YOU’RE GOING TO BE PREGNANT WITH MINHYUK’S BABY!”

 

A girl in the corner of the class coughed at the mention of Minhyuk, her laugh floating across the stunned room. Rising from her desk, the girl walked over to Taeyeon and sat down beside her, ignoring the bristling “Queen”.

 

“Eunjung-ssi,” the girl smiled innocently, her eyes flashing darkly. “Class is about to start.”

 

“Who are you?” Eunjung stared down at the girl in disgust. How dare she speak to me like that! Stupid four-eyed nerd.

 

“No one special. I just don’t like how you’re always picking on Taeyeon. Maybe if you’d open your fake eyes a little bit you’d realize why your ‘idols’ are completely ignoring you. You. Are. Not. Their. Type,” she stressed the last five words. “By the way, my name is Yoona.”

 

“Yoona,” Taeyeon whispered in wonder. She had just met the girl yesterday under very awkward circumstances, but the two were on good terms and had become friends in a short period of time. Now Taeyeon was worried for her friend’s safety, though she admired her bravery.

 

Eunjung spluttered, unable to come up with an immediate reply. Instead, her fist rose threateningly into the air.

 

A snicker was heard from the doorway.

 

All eyes turned toward the source of the sudden sound.

 

The first glance revealed a girl leaning casually against the doorway, her body relaxed and calm, though her flaming eyes revealed otherwise. Her long hair flowed beautifully downward over her uniform as she casually examined her nails. She didn’t belong at this school. Everyone recognized the uniform- it belonged to the best high school in all of South Korean- Seoul High.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but smile at their visitor.

 

“Who the eff are you?” Eunjung snarled, upset that her show had been interrupted. Darn this chick! She’s prettier than me and she’s not wearing any makeup! How dare she! How dare all these people rise against their queen!

 

 “Me? They call me Jjang,” the girl grinned, revealing her perfect white teeth.

 

Once again the room went shock-still, this time with awe rather than fear.

 

“Jjang? Seoul High’s Jjang?” Eunjung’s eyes widened as her attitude abruptly took a 180-degree turn. “What brings you here?”

 

“Just curious about what was going on in some of the neighboring schools,” Seohyun smiled. “What are you doing right now?”

 

Eunjung was smug as she flipped her hair over her shoulders. “Just teaching some of my girls a lesson.”

 

Seohyun’s eyes flickered over to her sister and took in Yoona, as well. She instantly recognized the latter despite her glasses and messy hair. Pretty good disguise, I must admit. I guess she deserves another goguma- hiding her beauty underneath the guise of a nerd. Goguma +1! “These two? They seem like good students,” Seohyun raised her eyebrow.

 

“Mainly this brat,” Eunjung pointed at Taeyeon, who winced. “She’s been stealing all my men away from me!”

 

“You have that many men?” Seohyun wanted to roll her eyes. Eunjung doesn’t remember me then I guess. With her idiotic brain, I doubt she remembers anything at all. Her whiny voice is really getting on my nerves. And how dare she accuse my Taeyeon of anything bad. And that phone call she made to Yonghwa… I still haven’t forgotten that!

 

“Yup! First was Yonghwa Oppa. He was mine,” Eunjung growled, not realizing the grave she was digging herself into. “This bastard over here stole him away from me. Then she moved onto Jonghyun and attached herself to him like a leech. It’s all very disgusting.”

 

Seohyun wanted to barf. Yonghwa Oppa? It is all very disgusting- coming from your mouth. “I wonder what these guys would say if questioned?”

 

Instantly Eunjung lost her fire and stuttered. “Ah-Well- You see, they’ve been brainwashed by her so badly that they deny the feelings we once had for each other.”

 

“Is that right? Listen here, whoever you are,” Seohyun stopped her friendly pretense and glowered now. “Don’t mess with Taeyeon or Yoona ever again. If you do, I’ll personally come for you, do you understand? They’re with me. You mess with them, you mess with me. I don’t give a crap about what you’re accusing them of, but if I ever hear that you’re torturing them, that’ll be the last thing you’ll ever do.”

 

“What?” Eunjung was startled at Seohyun’s sudden change in attitude and terrified at the threat. “But Jjang! They’re such s!”

 

SLAP! Eunjung’s hand flew to her reddening cheek as Seohyun slowly looked up at her face and took a step closer.

 

“You think I’ll go easy on you just because you’re a girl?” Seohyun sneered. “Think again. Don’t mess with my friends. That’s the real reason I’m here- to give you a little warning. Take that slap as the first one. The next one won’t be that light.” She gave Taeyeon and Yoona a small wave and turned to leave. Seeming to think about something, she turned back to the class and waved at the rest of the students. Just as she was about to step through the door, the Trio walked in looking surprised.

 

“We heard some commotion… Oh hey Jjang,” Minhyuk grinned impishly as his eyes traveled from Eunjung’s tearing face with the obvious red mark to Seohyun.

 

“You’re here?” Yonghwa appeared behind his friend, breaking into a smile the moment he saw his girlfriend.

 

“Hey Jjang!” Jonghyun slung his arm around her with a laugh. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Some girl was messing with my friends and I came to set her straight,” Seohyun shrugged, throwing a backward scowl at Eunjung.

 

Jonghyun and Minhyuk went and pulled Taeyeon and Yoona from their seats. “Let’s ditch and hang out today!”

 

They disappeared through the door in a flash with two dazed girls trailing after them. Yonghwa gave Eunjung a deadly look as he left with Seohyun. The terrified girl was still rooted in place and showed no indications of moving anytime soon.

 

Before long, four motorcycles were pulling up beside a cottage in the woods as six teenagers piled off and into the cottage with their laughter ringing through the air. The ahjumma was pleased to see Jonghyun and Taeyeon again and welcomed their friends with great delight. The three couples- one official and two unofficial- sat at their own tables.

 

“So about yesterday,” Yonghwa coughed, “sorry about that.”

 

“You’re such a dork,” Seohyun sighed. “I can’t believe that you and Nichkhun would act that childish!”

 

“I got carried away,” he defended himself.

 

“You guys didn’t even notice when I went home.”

 

“I sent you a text though!”

 

Seohyun wrinkled her nose. “I deliberately turned my phone off and went shopping to relieve some stress.”

 

“I’m sorry,” Yonghwa pouted. The pout disappeared all too quickly though when he realized that everyone in the room was watching.

 

“I’ve never seen Yonghwa act cutely,” Jonghyun stage-whispered across the room to the snickering Minhyuk.

 

“YAH!” Yonghwa attempted to reclaim some ounce of dignity by glaring at his friends. They didn’t care and returned to their own respective conversations with a shrug.

 

“I have to admit though… it was cute watching you being jealous and all,” Seohyun boyfriend. He responded by pouting once more.

 

“Twice in less than ten minutes? Dang he’s whipped,” Minhyuk whispered loudly to Jonghyun.

 

“YAAH!” Yonghwa couldn’t do anything but slump down into his seat, his arms crossed over his chest. “Hmph.”

 

“Aigoo, how cute,” Seohyun joined in the teasing.

 

The day turned into night as they continued their chatter, the ahjumma joining in now and then with her witty comments. Before long, they were on their bikes again, roaring back into the city life.

 

“Shall we go to the club?” Yonghwa yelled over the deafening wind.

 

Everyone agreed, though the girls were slightly hesitant. The boys brought the girls to their houses to change and agreed to meet up at XX Club at 9:00.

 

The night was still young. 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS GUYS! (:

Thanks for reading this fanfic & for leaving comments!

 

 

hyunju [block] on 12-24-2011 01:46:28 says: I can't believe she dates a bratt like you
I can't believe she's a friend with a bratt like you
LoL
I like it soo much :)
Update soon :)
Thanks for the update :)

I loved writing those two lines. I think they're my favorites out of this whole fanfic, haha. 
Thanks for reading! I'm really really glad you're liking this story! 

xraisin [block] on 12-23-2011 19:23:25 says: OMG LOL, I swear yonghwa and nichkhun was suuuper cute :)) like two puppies fights for food askdlsagshdsaksgdhs I'm squealing!

Awww thanks! ^^ HAHAHAHA "fighting for food". 

xelizabeeeth [block] on 12-23-2011 10:32:01 says: Haha, that was really cute! :D Thanks for the update! ^^ Khun is really nice, and Yong is really cute! Please update again soon! :D

No problem! Thank YOU for reading! 
I guess it's kinda obvious who Seohyun's gonna end up with.. but maybe I'll throw in a terrible twist to the story and have my readers hate me forever O_o 

Just kidding, hahaha... kinda... :P

xlingericious [block] on 12-23-2011 00:45:20 says: I wonder who is the red haired person? And this chapter is pretty funny! While, at the second half of the chapter anyways. Haha. And the part where Yonghwa and Nichkhun were bickering reminded me of a scene from my story, where Wooyoung and NICHKHUN were having a staring contest. Haha.

I'm actually not sure who I'm going to make the red haired person be O_O I just kinda wrote him in on the stop. Any suggestions? 
I'm glad you liked it! ^^
LOOOOL Nichkhun & his staring contests *shakesmyhead* 

 

zybeel [block] on 12-22-2011 23:06:41 says: hahahahah!! those two guys were so cute!!! xDD can't wait for moreee~ xD

Thanks! Hehehe
eminamarie [block] on 12-22-2011 21:38:00 says: ooohhh, nickhun is in love with seo and seo might still have feelings for him but she already has yonghwa.. thanks for the update., your story is getting a bit complicated but it's still great.. update soon.. :))

happy winter break :D

Thanks! (: 

& Yup, Nichkhun loves Seohyun. Seohyun kinda has feelings for Nichkhun, but those feelings are nothing and basically invisible compared to the feelings she has for Yonghwa. Poor Nichkhun. 

Thank you! Are you on winter break too? 

xlovethynne [block] on 12-17-2011 00:18:33 says: wooooooooooooooooooooo!! they almost got by that WITCH! oh i wish she will be run by a train or a truck! lol taeyoonnnnnnnieeeee dont go to any blind dates,arraso? go hide to jonghyunn oppaa!

I love how the YONGSEO evolve each day! Please don't separate them again..please! :D

New GUY no NEW GIRL? ohhh better find Chingguooo a love team first.. hehhehe thank you so much for the updates! Its been awhile since I last visit and I am glad you have a lot of updates for me to read. Please UPDATE MORE! hehehhe

YONGSEO IS REAL!!!

That just gave me an idea for a future chapter! (not the witch getting run over- though I'd very much like to see that- but the whole Taeyeon running to Jonghyun to hide from a blind date) ^^ 

I won't. At least, I don't think I'll be separating them anytime soon. O_o 

Thanks for reading! ^^ 
I'm trying to match the main guys [aka CNBLUE] but with girls, haha. 

YES! I TOTALLY AGREE. YONGSEO IS REAAAL! 

xlovethynne [block] on 12-17-2011 00:01:44 says: I will save my comment for your last update!! kyaaaaaaaaaaa


^^ Thanks for commenting, haha. Merry Christmas! (:

xlingericious [block] on 12-15-2011 08:42:22 says: By the way, should it be Wooyoung instead of Woohyun? XD

The adult gangster called Seohyun "petite"?! Wait until he sees Taengoo! What would he call her? Miniature? Hehe. (I'M SO SORRY TAENGOO!)

And how I wish I can see Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yonghwa hanging out together again... It's like the mother and father, and their little girl... (No! I'm not saying you're short, Taengoo! I mean... Who mentioned about you being a danshin? AHHHH~)

Yeah it should ^^ 
Thanks for catching that. I need to go change it after posting this chapter. I've been watching too much Infinite stuff recently... LOL xD 

HAHAHAHHAHAHA OHMYGOSH YOUR COMMENT HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA. 

Taeyeon, don't worry. You're not short at all *coughcoughsnickercough* 
Actually.. she might be taller than me O_O 
Crap. According to the internet, she's taller than me. But then again, they always make themselves taller online.... 

xlingericious [block] on 12-15-2011 08:29:08 says: Yonghwa is still able to rebel against his stepmother easily, I mean... it IS Yonghwa after all... But Taeyeon won't! Who would her mother find for her?!?! Is Jungshin rich? WOULD HER MOTHER DO SOMETHING TO THEM?!

And Jonghyun still has not confessed to Taengoo yet! I would want to see how he'd react if by the time he decides to confess, someone else does it first and HE STOPS THEM! Haha. XD

Anyways, maybe one day Jonghyun would not be around with Taengoo because he is busy or something and Yonghwa has a chance to REDEEM HIMSELF or I will NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE DID TO TAENGOO! Haha. XP

Hmmm. Someone else from SNSD? Sunny? Haha. The tallest from CNBLUE and shortest from SNSD. XD Just kidding.

And Yongseo's sms to each other. Haha! So cute! :)

I think you had a hard time restraining THAT WOMAN from doing what she wants, like controlling every single person's life.

I just wish that Yonghwa's father can stop that woman, because... I don't know who else has the right and power to do so. Maybe he can divorce her, and while they kick HER out, the rest of them will live happily with Seohyun and her dad! Brilliant! Haha.

That's an idea I'm playing around with- Taeyeon & Jonghyun + the evil woman. I was thinking of something like... JK IM NOT SAYING. That'd be a total spoiler :p 

Jonghyun needs to step it up! D:  >_< 
Maybe Kikwang will be that person who asks her out before Jonghyun does.. Hm.. 

True. Maybe. This time Seohyun stepped in though ^^ .
YONGHWA NEEDS TO STEP IT UP! D:< 

GAH. ALL THE GUYS NEED TO STEP IT UP! -.- 

THAT'D BE SO CUTE! Maybe Sunny will be Jessica's best friend in this fanfic. & Jessica'll come to make amends and *cough* try to steal Jonghyun back.. and Sunny meets Jungshin... HHHHHHMMMMMMMM. Heheheh. I'm liking this idea. I mean, they do say opposites attract, right? xD 

Oh dude, you don't even know. THAT WOMAN is sooooo bossy. And she eats food like no other O_O 

You keep giving me really really good ideas that might show up in this fanfic! *SPOILER ALERT* LOOOL. I really like this. Hm. Hhhhhhmmm... SHHHHH ;P

xhyunju [block] on 12-14-2011 20:22:40 says: chap 27: aauuwww...yongseo texting is soo cute ><
i hope kikwang wount be an obstacle as well.
maybe nichkhun and kikwang could make yongseo realize how much they even love each other more..
chap 28: its not confussing.I could understand it.its just you need to read it carefully between the marked words and the usual typing words..
Its That thin line by myalteregoCMist. It was about Eunhyuk oppa,but there is also JYJ there.and it is connected to my story Be My Baby, its about Leeteuk oppa.and there will still be another side story from us about yunho,jaejoong,changmin and the rest of the Suju member.hope you will love to read my first ff(Be My Baby) :)
You already watch it? 
It is hillarious and who could resist Jaejoong oppa there ;)
he is soo cool and hot :)
thanks for the update :)

Yonghwa's such a dork ^^ 

I'm not sure what Kikwang will be... whether he's just there, an obstacle for Yongseo, an obstacle for Taeyeon&Jonghyun, or ...? 

I think I'll go back and change the font to make it more obvious. I'm glad it wasn't impossible to read though! (: 

Now I have a list of fanfics to catch up on ^^ 

OMG. JAEJOONG IN PROTECT THE BOSS <3333333333333333333 KYAAAAA. *fangirl screams & then dies* 

 

xtthnguyen [block] on 12-13-2011 23:51:49 says: Hmmm... the chapter is pretty good....
Update Soon!! :D

I'm glad you liked it! 

x